Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a visit to look at the truck was part of the "site tour" plan that the Crown was trying to get in towards the end of their case in chief. They did want the jury to see the Eliminator. They were prepared to have it put on the helipad at OPP Headquarters.

Perhaps this is an indication that the truck is already destroyed? I would imagine once it's been processed, it would technically go back to SB. Not sure LE would have any reason to hold it for 3 years. I'm sure she would have made the decision to have it destroyed if it was returned to her possession.

I am curious about what LE plan to do with the Eliminator though. :waitasec:

MOO

Speaking of trucks. Forgive me for asking, but when all this is done. What happens to the truck?

I mentioned before that my brother's friend in high school hit and killed a young boy while driving impaired. The car was seized by police and eventually returned to my brother's friend's family after it was all the legal proceedings were over. (He was in jail.)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4h4 hours ago
I think Dellen Millard fixed his hair since I tweeted the bowl & dull knife description. Is he reading Twitter on court breaks? #Bosma

I think this guy really wants to be a celebrity. He changes his hair and glasses look more often than Justin Bieber. Though when JB was shamed, he walked around with a copy of "As a Man Thinketh" http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/17/justin-bieber-as-a-man-thinketh/ not the Bible. I think DM should talk to his stylist, er, lawyer, to grab him a copy off Amazon. DM is after all extremely image conscious. Both MWJ and MS sought celebrity as rap stars...I think DM is lapping up his status as notorious criminal. I expect him to have a lively career in jail. MWJ and MS however, I would direct their lawyers to start shopping here https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ul+edwards&rh=i:aps,k:how+to+rap+paul+edwards

Thanks for the friendly notes, I came back.

I just have to say this....

MB's son was a thief and a hardcore drug dealer. He didn't just deal weed. He did not have a job, although he "played" at running the company business.

When that trailer showed up in MB's driveway, there is no doubt in my mind that she knew it wasn't good and was going to be tied to one of his nefarious missions. I don't think, that she would have suspected that he had murdered someone. I will give her that.

I wholeheartedly believe that MB's brother, had more than one discussion with her regarding her "sick and twisted prick" of a son over the years.

I don't think MB had any delusions as to the path her son had taken.

I believe she knew, upon hearing of his arrest, what was in that trailer. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I don't give MB much slack here at all. As far as I'm concerned, she should be charged and maybe she will. Might be they are just waiting for this trial to wrap up.

This is all my own opinion. I have nothing to back it up, other than my own feelings on MB.

and what did she mean when she said:

1:08 p.m. Rabbit: Hi Lam...Winnie the poo's got his bum stuck in my warren... Apr 19, 2016
...Lol should I be looking for antlers to decorate???Is it gone b here "forever"?? Hahaha Apr 19, 2016

Then why panic after DM brought him the toolbox (and not before the drop-off) if all the time he thought only drugs were in it? Why go into panic mode after the drop-off if he didn't "finally let go of the assumption" until 3 years later? Doesn't make sense.

Well, DM did text him in the middle of the night/morning so was half asleep I'd say before and during the drop off. Panic mode set in when AM said DM was arrested. Even if it was drugs, it was hard drugs that he was now in possession of. And, he had been involved in thefts with DM in the past so perhaps thought his past might catch up with him. That much would be panic enough for me. If my friend was suddenly arrested, I'd begin to think about my activity with him or her to see if there might be any connection. Say there was a murder at his/her house, I might be afraid my DNA or something could be at their house even.

I think Dellen Millard fixed his hair since I tweeted the bowl & dull knife description. Is he reading Twitter on court breaks? #Bosma

I think this guy really wants to be a celebrity. He changes his hair and glasses look more often than Justin Bieber. Though when JB was shamed, he walked around with a copy of "As a Man Thinketh" http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/17/justin-bieber-as-a-man-thinketh/ not the Bible. I think DM should talk to his stylist, er, lawyer, to grab him a copy off Amazon. DM is after all extremely image conscious. Both MWJ and MS sought celebrity as rap stars...I think DM is lapping up his status as notorious criminal. I expect him to have a lively career in jail. MWJ and MS however, I would direct their lawyers to start shopping here https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ul+edwards&rh=i:aps,k:how+to+rap+paul+edwards

Welcome back :wagon: you were missed by many!

Awsome post :floorlaugh:

Yeah. Millard cut out chunks of his hair to make fletching for toothpick darts. Then he's going to poison the darts with jail food and he will use the darts to keep the constables at a distance while he's stabbing Smich with a sharpened toothbrush.

That's the plan anyway :) He is a strategist.

What if anyone of DM's admirers/supporters smuggles in some sort of a "dirty girl" into his prison cell? I'm sure he would shoot his formerly beloved :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: "life partner" MS in the box, seriously.

(IMO )
On the other hand, I still can't get over how different DM looks. Risking being jumped on, I must say a few years ago, when pictures first came out of DM I honestly thought he looked strikingly attractive in some of the photos. Physically only obviously, and this is before any evidence came out.

Between then and now he looks skinnier, much more 'haggard' with bags under his eyes. His hair is longer and 'mousy'.
But beyond that, even his mug shot reminds me of how people's faces change so drastically over time with certain drugs (particularly Chrystal meth for example, Faces of meth anyone?) it seems like his face had already been changing already before going into custody. IMO only

I agree, but remember, the mug shot was after a week of staying up almost 24 hrs round the clock with little sleep too. But yes, looks like a 40 yr old in the mug shot.
Big difference between adulthood and his photo in front of the helicopter as a child. Wouldn't know it was the same person. www.thespec.com

YAY!! It is SOOOO GOOD to see you back!! You have been greatly missed!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you got my message. Were you having technical difficulties? Either way, welcome back, I missed your thoughts and posts. How/what are your feelings on how this is going to end?

I was looking for the article about people being shocked when they learned more about Millard's letters to CN. I still haven't found it but when I first read it thought they were referring to how the letters got out to her. While searching, I re-read the National Post article talking about what the jury didn't hear. I understand that there might be a connection to one or more of the upcoming trials, but it just seems wrong to me that the jury isn't even permitted to consider the possibility of there being 2 guns involved. Following is the excerpt from the article:

There was plenty of other talk of guns, multiple guns, at the trial, but Goodman instructed witnesses and lawyers to only discuss the Walther PPK.Meneses, for instance, told police that Millard’s house was broken into and someone stole a bag with a gun in it and a lot of marijuana. The jury was not allowed to hear that.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...ury-didnt-hear-in-the-tim-bosma-murder-trial#

Any idea why MH said "Good night sweet prince" to DM? Do men of this age typically converse with each other in this way? (Possibly I am way behind the times, lol.)

Any hidden meaning, or urban slang definition that I am unaware of? (I was surprised to hear there was another meaning for goof or goofy.)

Not important at all, simply curious.

I hope you got my message. Were you having technical difficulties? Either way, welcome back, I missed your thoughts and posts. How/what are your feelings on how this is going to end?

I think all the circumstantial evidence points to Millard and Smich being very good buddies working together. Millard is a psychopath and Smich was his groupie. I feel it is first degree murder for DM as the killer, and first degree murder for Smich as the aider.

Any idea why MH said "Good night sweet prince" to DM? Do men of this age typically converse with each other in this way? (Possibly I am way behind the times, lol.)

Any hidden meaning, or urban slang definition that I am unaware of? (I was surprised to hear there was another meaning for goof or goofy.)

Well DM was paying for AM's cocaine and travel, no doubt. I'm sure AM thought DM was a sweet prince ;) He was after all born into money and was very sweet with it.

I was looking for the article about people being shocked when they learned more about Millard's letters to CN. I still haven't found it but when I first read it thought they were referring to how the letters got out to her.

I remember reading that although I can't remember where and I interpreted it the same way. If it helps, you're not crazy :)

ETA: Ah ha, I found where I read this!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tch-Discussion-Thread&p=12629817#post12629817

"... Mark Smich jumped in his chair ... was visibly kinda shaken by it ... was a bit rattled .... up until then Smich had sat like a statue and never moved an inch through this whole trial ... "

https://soundcloud.com/am900chml/de...e-tim-bosma-trial?in=am900chml/sets/tim-bosma

Alex Pearson @ 4:35 to 5:03 when she described Smich's reaction as the woman walked in , went to a corner of the courtroom, knelt and prayed , and then walked out again

PTL :)

In Shakespeare's Hamlet, Horatio's tribute to Hamlet upon the prince's death .. " 'Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest'"

I found the sound clip:

https://soundcloud.com/am900chml/ju...ously-withheld-now-open-to-discussion#t=24:24

she mentions it at 24:25.

"The big one, and I cannot talk to this much, would be how did those letters actually get out? One day I'm going to explain that scott, and you're gonna fall off your chair."

Makes me wonder if it's related to Judge Glithero's extraordinary in camera session last year:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...g-public-from-pretrial-motions-in-bosma-case/

Glithero would not explain why the public was being kicked out, only that the issue to be discussed in secret was "important" and "controversial" and needed to be dealt with immediately.

Outside the courtroom that day, assistant Crown attorney Tony Leitch said "I have no doubt the matters being considered would be of great public interest."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218