Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that it is very possible that the 2 accused could have been both carrying guns that night. Not enough evidence to prove. Judge Goodman and maybe the Crown didn't want to complicate the trial further with the speculation of a second gun. And that the second gun might be linked to the LB case.

Just imagine if that bullet case found in TB's truck, wasn't there to be found.

We can agree more people could have been charged in the TB case. LE were more after the main suspects. Ihave seen Judges drop all charges to secondary suspects for 1- to focus on the main case and 2- to not tie up the court system

Any idea why MH said "Good night sweet prince" to DM? Do men of this age typically converse with each other in this way? (Possibly I am way behind the times, lol.)

Any hidden meaning, or urban slang definition that I am unaware of? (I was surprised to hear there was another meaning for goof or goofy.)

Not important at all, simply curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there is such tendency. I wouldn't read too much into that. "One day you'll make a great wife" from Millard to Michalski is from the same category. I know a couple of people who consider that a good joke.

Except Walt wasn't a psychopath was he?

He certainly was. The show documents the slow change. Another similarity is that Walt has a trusted method for disposing of bodies, an acid bath. Millard uses an incinerator, but clearly he has learned from the show that a quick digestion of the body is the safest method.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4h4 hours ago
I think Dellen Millard fixed his hair since I tweeted the bowl & dull knife description. Is he reading Twitter on court breaks? #Bosma

I think this guy really wants to be a celebrity. He changes his hair and glasses look more often than Justin Bieber. Though when JB was shamed, he walked around with a copy of "As a Man Thinketh" http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/17/justin-bieber-as-a-man-thinketh/ not the Bible. I think DM should talk to his stylist, er, lawyer, to grab him a copy off Amazon. DM is after all extremely image conscious. Both MWJ and MS sought celebrity as rap stars...I think DM is lapping up his status as notorious criminal. I expect him to have a lively career in jail. MWJ and MS however, I would direct their lawyers to start shopping here https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ul+edwards&rh=i:aps,k:how+to+rap+paul+edwards

Thanks for the friendly notes, I came back.

It's frightening, but it is so. I know people with 20/20 who wear glasses just for the image purposes. Just yesterday I stumbled upon one of those "Orlando shooting is a hoax" videos on youtube. And the claim they make in the video is "look, this guy is an actor, he is even smiling in the video". IMO, it's because those people are obsessed with TV. Being interviewed, even in such tragic circumstances, is a more prominent and exciting event that overcomes all possible stress and grief.

It is very very sad, but it is so. I am not much into the new generation bashing, when people say "oh, they don't want to do A, they can't do B". This was happening for thousands of years when people thought the next gen is not up to par. But now the situation IS different. People are so obsessed with media, popularity, celebrities that they can't distinguish between real life and a show. I have no idea how it's going to work out. On the good side, half a dozen interns that I worked with over the last few years (born ca. 90-95) are reasonable thoughtful people. So, perhaps, it's a barbell situation - internet and technology make smart people smarter and dumb people even dumber, thus making the difference even more prominent.

"... Mark Smich jumped in his chair ... was visibly kinda shaken by it ... was a bit rattled .... up until then Smich had sat like a statue and never moved an inch through this whole trial ... "

https://soundcloud.com/am900chml/de...e-tim-bosma-trial?in=am900chml/sets/tim-bosma

Alex Pearson @ 4:35 to 5:03 when she described Smich's reaction as the woman walked in , went to a corner of the courtroom, knelt and prayed , and then walked out again

PTL :)
In the sound clip AP mentions that security will be beefed up and DM and MS will be split up. I wonder if we will find out who the woman was.

There are a ton of WSers who would gladly take that tour. We have discussed a field trip several times [emoji13]

I travel along Kossuth Road several times a month and never thought anything of it....then one morning, the driver said, "You know, we are driving on the same road as the boyz. Well.....instantly a huge chill went through my entire body and I found myself instinctively rising in my seat trying to minimize my contact with the road beneath us. It was very uncomfortable .
That same route takes us right past the hangar coming and going . The hangar is right beside the road and so is Jetliner Drive. I have asked my friend to turn in so we can get a little closer and that request has been met with repeated and sustained refusals....can't handle it.

Can someone ask the jury that if they have a verdict this morning, to hold off reading it until around 11 today? I am off to the dentist now and with my luck the jury will come back with a verdict while I'm in the dentist's chair. :scared:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think judge Goodman said he didn't think there were two guns, I think what he said was something along the lines of telling the jury to disregard that because of lack of evidence of a second gun. I mean, he saw the picture himself of the TWO guns, and the second one was redacted for a reason. So, the judge knows there are or were two guns, but all the technical legal stuff has to be applied.

I travel along Kossuth Road several times a month and never thought anything of it....then one morning, the driver said, "You know, we are driving on the same road as the boyz. Well.....instantly a huge chill went through my entire body and I found myself instinctively rising in my seat trying to minimize my contact with the road beneath us. It was very uncomfortable .
That same route takes us right past the hangar coming and going . The hangar is right beside the road and so is Jetliner Drive. I have asked my friend to turn in so we can get a little closer and that request has been met with repeated and sustained refusals....can't handle it.

I had the exact same feeling driving past the exits to Brantford not too long ago. Of course for folks who live there, driving on those same roads these two did that night is something they have to do every day so they're probably a bit desensitized to it but I'm sure they think about it often. Living in Woodstock I have to drive right past the duplex Terri-Lynne McClintic lived in, and up the very same road Tori Stafford was last seen on, on a very regular basis. I think of Tori every time and my heart sinks a little bit.

Can someone ask the jury that if they have a verdict this morning, to hold off reading it until around 11 today? I am off to the dentist now and with my luck the jury will come back with a verdict while I'm in the dentist's chair. :scared:

I'm sure they will accommodate you no problem. LOL

I live about 5 minutes from the farm and I have driven past it on multiple occasions. It sent chills up my spine when I realized just how close it was to me.

I live about 5 minutes from the farm and I have driven past it on multiple occasions. It sent chills up my spine when I realized just how close it was to me.

DM and MS are a couple of blocks away from me sitting in Barton Jail. Talk about an ICK factor.

I think WS should consider providing options instead of just the following..."The following users say thank you for this useful post."
They could include options like:
The following users say.....you made me LMAO.
The following users say......stop it, we heard that already......or you're beating a dead horse.
The following uses say .......great thinking........or you're a genius
The following users say.......don't you ever sleep.
The following users say.......you want to hookup. (No just kidding, this is not the dating site...hahaha)

I had the exact same feeling driving past the exits to Brantford not too long ago. Of course for folks who live there, driving on those same roads these two did that night is something they have to do every day so they're probably a bit desensitized to it but I'm sure they think about it often. Living in Woodstock I have to drive right past the duplex Terri-Lynne McClintic lived in, and up the very same road Tori Stafford was last seen on, on a very regular basis. I think of Tori every time and my heart sinks a little bit.

Drove past the hanger once, it caused me such anxiety that on the way home I drove miles out of the way to not have to view that building again.
With regards to your reference to Tori, unfortunately, the area she was found in is a bypass for me <modsnip>. I drive past and often wonder how no one seen them enter or exit. The road is well traveled.
My heart goes out to everyone that is still suffering anxiety from these tragic/senseless acts.
Justice will prevail.

I think WS should consider providing options instead of just the following..."The following users say thank you for this useful post."
They could include options like:
The following users say.....you made me LMAO.
The following users say......stop it, we heard that already......or you're beating a dead horse.
The following uses say .......great thinking........or you're a genius
The following users say.......don't you ever sleep.
The following users say.......you want to hookup. (No just kidding, this is not the dating site...hahaha)

You forgot .... The following users say ...... you really shouldn't be on the internet. :)

Drove past the hanger once, it caused me such anxiety that on the way home I drove miles out of the way to not have to view that building again.
With regards to your reference to Tori, unfortunately, the area she was found in is a bypass for me heading to the landfill for work. I drive past and often wonder how no one seen them enter or exit. The road is well traveled.
My heart goes out to everyone that is still suffering anxiety from these tragic/senseless acts.
Justice will prevail.

Comments like this give us a good perspective on how much impact these events have had on many of us. Kristen French's body was found about 5 minutes from my house along a road that I take to work every morning. I think about her every, single time I drive by. If we, people who never knew these victims personally, still think about them this much...it gives you a good indication that the family involved must never be able to truly move on with life. They carry it every second of their lives. MOO

Love it !!!
You inspired ......The following users say No drinking and thinking aloud on WS.

The following users say ..... we know YOU did it.

AND ... just because I can ... hahaha ....

The following users say .... That's what she said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven