Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post....

I can't see why a 72yr old man worth millions would have life insurance. The premiums would be extremly high and for what purpose? His sole heir was getting a hefty inheritance at the time of his death anyway.

MOO

I feel that WM and DM were no angels and that organized crime may have been on the periphery of a lot of this. Time will tell. All of it is just too shady and has a dark underbelly to it. Illegal gun, drug sales, robberies, manufacturing *advertiser censored* in the hangar, etc.....Could be that DM and his dad were both in too deep and needed to make certain amounts of money and were coming up short. Maybe they were both under the gun so to speak. Just a thought. But I am starting to think rotten to the core.

I feel that WM and DM were no angels and that organized crime may have been on the periphery of a lot of this. Time will tell. All of it is just too shady and has a dark underbelly to it. Illegal gun, drug sales, robberies, manufacturing *advertiser censored* in the hangar, etc.....Could be that DM and his dad were both in too deep and needed to make certain amounts of money and were coming up short. Maybe they were both under the gun so to speak. Just a thought. But I am starting to think rotten to the core.

There is no organized crime involved in this.

Millard and Smich are two sociopaths, who found each other. They were a lot more dangerous than MWJ ever was, which is why he's never been charged with first degree murder.

I found it weird, when people were suggesting Smich might be terrified of MWJ. If anyone had anything to worry about, it was MWJ who was in more possible danger from Millard and Smich.

Yes, MWJ is a bad dude alleged to have sold (his trial is still pending and he is pleading not guilty) dangerous firearms, but Millard and Smich were the ones using them.

I find it interesting that the boom occurs and the brake lights almost immediately light up and the truck pulls off to the side of the road. If interpreted as a gun shot, MS was not in the truck. And, it would support his story, no?

No it didn't support his story because he has declared by a jury to be guilty of first degree murder.

Oh Im sure we will....if Uncle Robert gives an Interview :D

I think that is uncle was estranged from DM's father who would be his brother. I think it might be likely that they took DM in because they knew the parenting wasn't there. And then found out that the apple had not fallen far from the tree in that DM was raised by his father.

I think that is uncle was estranged from DM's father who would be his brother. I think it might be likely that they took DM in because they knew the parenting wasn't there. And then found out that the apple had not fallen far from the tree in that DM was raised by his father.

The uncle is Madeleine Burns' brother. He never took Dellen in so to speak. He simply made a point of spending time with this nephew after WM and MB split, probably so he could have a stable father figure in his life. Remember, Wayne was a drinker and Madeleine had problems of her own. The uncle was likely trying to help out. I think a lot of people misinterpreted his testimony to mean Dellen lived with him, which was not the case.

No it didn't support his story because he has declared by a jury to be guilty of first degree murder.

I don't think this is a reason that it doesn't support his story - but the main point is - it doesn't matter if that piece of evidence supports his story or not. We'll never know who/where the trigger was actually pulled. It could easily have been where MS said it was.

What is important is that there were many problems with MS' testimony and there was more than enough evidence to know that MS was aware of and participating in a plan to kill Tim Bosma. And it doesn't actually matter the exact details of what that plan was and how it was carried out.

We will never know what went on in the jury room, but I sure hope it's not as you speculate. A Criminal lawyer on CBC said he was not surprised at the length of time it took. He sees it as a jury that took their responsibility serious.

This trial had a mountain of evidence and nearly 100 witnesses, and along with the adversarial defense from both teams, the length of deliberations is relative. IMO, the jurors demonstrated integrity.

MOO

My guess is they spent most of the time looking for evidence to support MS story. Both questions point to verifying MS evidence (the one truck trip and the gun being a surprise). They gave his story a fair chance and couldnt come up with anything to show it was true.

But we all push our own thoughts on the jury and in reality no of us will ever know what really happened in there.

In regards to a jury member being hated for sticking to their guns, i dont think that would be the case unless they are close minded to evidence and unwilling to listen to reason. If 11 people think one thing and you think the opposite, you have to be willing to at least consider you are the one who is looking at things incorrectly. That isnt to say it is certain the one holdout is wrong all the time, but they are going to have to be willing to defend their position and listen to others.

With the media coverage now, the jury in the LB trial will undoubtedly be aware of DM and MS convictions of TB murder. Will the jury be allowed to use this murder conviction as character reference when reaching their verdict in the LB case? Assumption of innocence in TB murder has expired...

Millard and Smich are two sociopaths, who were a lot more dangerous than MWJ ever was, which is why he's never been charged with first degree murder.

I found it weird, when people were suggesting Smich might be terrified of MWJ. If anyone had anything to worry about, it was MWJ who was in more possible danger from Millard and Smich.

Yes, MWJ is a bad dude alleged to have sold (his trial is still pending and he is pleading not guilty) dangerous firearms, but Millard and Smich were using them.

Do you have thoughts on what actually happened to the gun or guns? Do you think it got back to MWJ or it really was buried and MS just wouldnt give it up.

Do you have thoughts on what actually happened to the gun or guns? Do you think it got back to MWJ or it really was buried and MS just wouldnt give it up.

No, I have no idea what happened to the Walther and the Bodyguard. There was the text about Squishy, which suggested Smich might be trying sell them back, but then why would he have tried to make a deal with Bleach? If I had to guess, I would say Smich might have hid them somewhere but I can't see him burying them as he's just too lazy. He may also be covering for a friend or relative, who helped him hide/get rid of the gun/s.

Millard is smiling and I can't imagine why. I bet he thinks he's invincible until the very end/

I think Millard was smiling because it may be his way of poking at MS for testifying and he knows they are both going down for First Degree. And DM knows that rat's don't do well in prison. It is DM's sick way of expressing anger. Good that he is angry. I hope he stays angry for the rest of his life and it eats him alive.

I believe it's so they have them on file for use against other unsolved cases, or any potential future uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audrey with her shiny Camaro, Sonia with possible ties to LB, ..................... I'm waiting ........ not so patiently (because I'm getting older and I don't know if I'm still alive then) ........ :waiting:

Millard and Smich are two sociopaths, who were a lot more dangerous than MWJ ever was, which is why he's never been charged with first degree murder.

Yes, MWJ is a bad dude alleged to have sold (his trial is still pending and he is pleading not guilty) dangerous firearms, but Millard and Smich were using them.

I trust your judgement and know that you have information that many of us will learn about over time. IMO, DM and MS have set the criminal wacko bar so high that MWJ should not be compared to them, but rather our laws. He was a catalyst to danger. And from the information the public knows, was a promoter of real danger in our society. I believe in stricter penalties for illegal hand gun possession, and the GTA is on pace this year to set a gun violence record. MWJ's involvement is his doing, and he chose to get in the water with these two salty crocs. He may have been scared of them, but he still got in the water.

"Millard then wrote, "By the time I let her go, she'll be a dirty girl." Jackson responded, "[that's] fine lol. I can change her print.""

MOO

Millard was just looking Smich up and down and smirking. Smich didn't look over.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

Millard smiling at Smich is pure anger. Kind of looking at him like you know what is in store for you in prison as a rat? IMO....this is what this is all about. Millard is a sick predatory murdering creep and so is Smich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste