Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they reach the verdict on a Saturday or Sunday do they wait until Monday to read it or does court convene on the weekend for it?

I think the court will convene as soon as the jury sends a note to the judge that they have reached a verdict. Then the verdict will be delivered and the jury will be dismissed. They won't make them stay in sequester any longer than necessary.

MOO

Sorry to be so full of questions tonight but I have another.

It has been said DM and MS will be in the prisoner box when the verdict is read. Would a guard be in there with them? All I can think of is that if DM gets convicted of 1st and MS gets anything less than 1st that it wouldn't be a pretty scene in the prisoner box. Even if they are cuffed and shackled I can see some kind of argument starting.

It has been said DM and MS will be in the prisoner box when the verdict is read. Would a guard be in there with them? All I can think of is that if DM gets convicted of 1st and MS gets anything less than 1st that it wouldn't be a pretty scene in the prisoner box.

Yeah. Millard cut out chunks of his hair to make fletching for toothpick darts. Then he's going to poison the darts with jail food and he will use the darts to keep the constables at a distance while he's stabbing Smich with a sharpened toothbrush.

That's the plan anyway :) He is a strategist.

Apparently One inmate calling another goofy or a goof is about the worst thing you call call someone in custody (according to someone on twitter)....Bromance is definitely over...

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18m18 minutes ago

@hammyahol @TinTincognito @CHCHNews Millard saw Smich in a cell last week & yelled, if I'm Walt Disney, you are F'ing Goofy

I suppose this one won't be able to be confirmed either. Where is she getting this information? Very unprofessional IMO.

Speaking of trucks. Forgive me for asking, but when all this is done. What happens to the truck?

I was just talking to my husband and his buddy about this. Only speculation, they think that the truck will be in the LE possession for a long time then probably off to be crushed or grossly....auctioned. I hope it gets crushed!!

I agree. Both questions they have asked don't have anything to do with determining DM's guilt IMO. Knowing whether Tim went for gas is to try explain the truck on it's own in the SS video. This would be to think of whether MS was in the truck when the shooting happened. Wanting to review MH's testimony is IMO to determine if MS asked for the gun in the toolbox or not.

I would bet that by this time tomorrow night we will know the verdicts.

My feeling is whatever they find one has to be the same as what they find the other.

Speaking of trucks. Forgive me for asking, but when all this is done. What happens to the truck?

I don't think a visit to look at the truck was part of the "site tour" plan that the Crown was trying to get in towards the end of their case in chief. They did want the jury to see the Eliminator. They were prepared to have it put on the helipad at OPP Headquarters.

Perhaps this is an indication that the truck is already destroyed? I would imagine once it's been processed, it would technically go back to SB. Not sure LE would have any reason to hold it for 3 years. I'm sure she would have made the decision to have it destroyed if it was returned to her possession.

I am curious about what LE plan to do with the Eliminator though. :waitasec:

MOO

A Black Dodge Ram downtown Hamilton. I wonder how common it is in rural areas like Ancaster, ON? Gonna guess, pretty common.

I was actually admiring SB's red shoes. I've seen reference to red shoes here but still not sure of the meaning behind it.

I've seen reference to red shoes here but still not sure of the meaning behind it.

In a nutshell:

(1) MWJ aka "the gun guy" aka Isho aka Krucifix wrote a rap song called "Red Shoes" which is about Christian Louboutin shoes (the ones with the red soles). There are lots of photos from the video shoot of the shoes and the model wearing them on his Instagram.

(2) During the prelim for MWJ's gun trafficking charges, one of the prosecutors wore Christian Louboutin shoes.

(3) CN wore dark red suede heels (which do not look like Christian Louboutins) during her first day of testimony in the Bosma case.

(4) DM's ex-fiancée is wearing red shoes (also most likely not Christian Louboutins) in one of their engagement photos (which can also be found on AB's blog).

I don't think a visit to look at the truck was part of the "site tour" plan that the Crown was trying to get in towards the end of their case in chief. They did want the jury to see the Eliminator. They were prepared to have it put on the helipad at OPP Headquarters.

Perhaps this is an indication that the truck is already destroyed? I would imagine once it's been processed, it would technically go back to SB. Not sure LE would have any reason to hold it for 3 years. I'm sure she would have made the decision to have it destroyed if it was returned to her possession.

I am curious about what LE plan to do with the Eliminator though. :waitasec:

MOO

Well if that's SB's truck in the pic, it's a 4th Gen Ram (2009-present) I have non
clue how hubby know this stuff! TB'S was/is a 3rd Gen Ram (02-08) being a 2007.

I could be wrong, but I believe it will be kept in OPP lock-up for evidence for an indeterminate length of time, just in case there are any future legal proceedings that might require re-testing the evidence.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has been said DM and MS will be in the prisoner box when the verdict is read. Would a guard be in there with them? All I can think of is that if DM gets convicted of 1st and MS gets anything less than 1st that it wouldn't be a pretty scene in the prisoner box. Even if they are cuffed and shackled I can see some kind of argument starting.

I can imagine an outburst of some kind from DM - however small. But the officers in court look well-prepared. On Monday DM was standing in court (while the jury was out). SB was standing a few feet behind him, talking to someone on her left. DM stared back at her, as if to get her attention, which she didn't give him. (He would look into the gallery, scan and lock eyes with people) While that happened, two officers stood between him and SB, facing him.

He looked MS up and down a couple of times, but MS didn't react. My guess is, if MS doesn't give into DM's bait, MS wins. I don't think MS will start it.

Today when they replayed things and I saw the question about if the toolbox was full of guns and DM's reply "2" I again thought the judge should have allowed the other info on more than one gun involved. That IMO affects what they might think about MS's role. I think not allowing two guns to stand in the evidence is favouring MS. He should have allowed the gun in the photo, and the info on MS's search of zombie bullets IMO at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member