Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Rodney: I want this guy to fry. I never thought I would be able to this kind of feelings BUT Dear Lord: what can be worse than that?

AND: since this trial my mind is running wild. I have a one year old daughter and every time I change her diapers, nurse her and pet her head, listening to the lullaby *You're my sunshine* thinking of Tara.....and hell thinking about that there are guys like MTR out there: Ready to harm my Baby.

It's driving me NUTS!

PLEASE PLEASE tell me the jury is observant enough to notice a shift in mood and feeling from the members of the public in that room with them now that they all know the truth about MR.

Jury released to continue deliberations #Rafferty

Jury is now deliberating again

Video over. Justice Heeney says when the jury wants to see something again the court often makes them watch a longer tape.

Follow Global's @jamesarmstrong7 and @lzilkeglobal for updates from the #Rafferty murder tiral

Jury has left the court room to go and continue deliberations. So now we wait again. #Rafferty

Jury is now deliberating after watching 1 hour statement with police where #McClintic tells officers it was #Rafferty who killed #Tori

What? He doesn't have his blankie with him?

AshtonPatis ‏ @AshtonPatis
Jury is now deliberating after watching 1 hour statement with police where #McClintic tells officers it was #Rafferty who killed #Tori

C'mon jurors......please please 1st degree!!

one of the articles I just read upstream said that electronics (after Tori) are now considered a "place" vs a "thing"

(scratches head...I guess the internet is kind of like a place...?)

OT many years back there was a court case in Ontario about searching a car in area of b and es, with no warant but LE had reason to believe there was evidence, a car in scene of b and es, and men with gym bags getting into car (which later proved to have drugs and scales to weigh drugs but no stolen property) and when cop stopped car, window opened and a "waft of marijuana fumes drifted out". It was ruled inadmissble ie fruit of poisonous tree as a car has same rules for house, as a place not thing, as far and a search and needing warrant. JME

It made precedent in Ontario, can't recall 3 defendant names,one was SMITH jme

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Quarter past eleven and the jury is returning to the jury room to continue deliberations in #Rafferty trial

what about in the eyes of the jury.. they saw him only call one witness (and a shakey one at that imhoo) and than give a crazy hypothetical in his closing argument.

(I totally agree what he got kicked out was a feat and aided his defense but what the jury sees is what is in the courtroom)

So true Nurse and it's what the Jurors process that really counts. I guess we can look at it in 2 ways. The Jurors were taken aback by 1 witness but it spoke volumes. Or little attention was given to that and more to Derstine poking holes especially with TLM. I think Derstine did all he could with what he had. I hope all the Jurors are sensible enough to see that. MOO

Francis D'Souza ‏ @cityfrancis
#Rafferty jurors transfixed on monitors showing McClintic confession. In their hands are judge's charge and transcript

Video shown to #Rafferty jury details some of the sex assault, murder, clean up and burial of #ToriStafford under rocks

Video jury viewed today's shows a very emotional, remorseful McClintic confessing to her role and what she saw #Rafferty do to Tori

#Rafferty watched McClintic confession from the dock. Shook head no at times. Only #ToriStafford uncle and aunt stayed

peeps, I am updating the second post (under OP) with deliberation times as I am able to (and posting updates) for easy reference

Rafferty jury reminded by judge that McClintic's account at trial differed from confession video

Rafferty jurors transfixed on monitors showing McClintic confession. In their hands are judge's charge and transcript

Rafferty jury finishes watching TL McClitic statement to #OPP. Back to deliberating.

RT @cityfrancis: Video shown to #Rafferty jury details some of the sex assault, murder, clean up and burial of #ToriStafford under rocks

#Rafferty watched McClintic confession from the dock. Shook head no at times. Only #ToriStafford uncle and aunt stayed

Video shown to #Rafferty jury details some of the sex assault, murder, clean up and burial of #ToriStafford under rocks

I really hope the jury find the TLM video credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP