Verdict: GUILTY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so.... anyone think we will get an "after the lunch break" verdict? (hoping so!)

I think the jury will take their time a bit and we might hear something tomorrow.

#Rafferty jury has resumed deliberations after watching McClintic confession

RT @cityfrancis: #Rafferty watched McClintic confession from the dock. Shook head no at times. Only #ToriStafford uncle and aunt stayed

#Rafferty Jury back to deliberating after watching 59 min, 22 second of McClintic police video. Less then 3 hrs into delib. @globalnewsto

RT @cityfrancis: Video jury viewed today's shows a very emotional, remorseful McClintic Rafferty Jury asks to watch police interrogation video of McClintic confession from May 24/09 @globalnewsto

confessing to her role and what she saw

Jury had asked to see video less than 3 hrs into their deliberations.

I hope they don't have lunch reservations somewhere.....

they may just get quizno's or something sent in to deliberation room. MOO

and coffee, juice, muffins and cookies for breaks

seems like the govt thing to do :O)

o/t for those following the Bain kidnapping/murders:

Just got this CNN Breaking News.

Police have arrested three more people in connection with the kidnappings of Tennessee mother Jo Ann Bain and her daughters, a law enforcement source said today.
The arrests include allegations of making a false statement to authorities and illegal possession of a firearm, the source said.

Wow! WTH? Who would help this monster kidnap an entire family! This is sick!

I dont think Rafferty thinks he's going down. He must know that that all this evidence was omitted. Psychopath is right!!!

Come on Jury

so.... anyone think we will get an "after the lunch break" verdict? (hoping so!)

I think so. I think they are close they seem to be stumped on something to do a certain conviction so I am crossing my fingers its today.

I dont think Rafferty thinks he's going down. He must know that that all this evidence was omitted. Psychopath is right!!!

Come on Jury

he has been labelled now. Not a good life ahead of him no matter how you slice it. MOO

good things are no longer comming his way.....gosh and illiterate too.

How many times did they retry Guy Paul Morin and he was innocent. I think there are grounds for an appeal but the real fear here is that they come back with a lesser charge IMO.

MOO

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Paul_Morin"]Guy Paul Morin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It seems like something always happens when I'm away from the computer, so I'm going to go and have my shower now.

does someone have link to this?

"Nor did they see the arguments in pre-trial that pitted Derstine and several experienced OPP officers in a debate about how far police went."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member