Verdict: GUILTY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of promising that they had questions, and came back to watch TLM's confession again, so quickly this morning.

well, I went to the grocery store.. I guess it didn't work (re: verdict coming down while I was away)

Hopefully we will hear something soon

Isn't there anything else you need to run out and get?! lol

my purple lilacs are in bloom

this morning I had to go into work for a bit & then grocery shopping

I don't think I'd get a parking spot if I went downtown now, even though I'd love to sit outside that courthouse in solidarity for Tori & her family

I think instead I will cut some of those purple lilacs & bring them inside ... and find a purple ribbon to tie out front

Waiting to transmit the verdict.

k8brk.jpg

http://yfrog.com/z/nxk8brkj

I wonder how the news about the *advertiser censored*, choking, 'underage rape' has hit some of the women who dated MR?

I'm sure that's rally haunted and traumatized several of them.

Curious - did any of those new details sway anyone off the fence that had been perched there? I know it's been really tough on some people who really wanted to believe in MR's innocence. Wondering how they're handling this latest news.

Yes it did 100%(sway them), some were very appologetic and felt "duped". Some have not showed up yet and doubtful if they ever will.

oh and happy birthday to all of our Tori peeps that have birthdays and/or are having birthdays soon! :cheer:

The jury continues to deliberate on the first full day as the #Rafferty trial gets close to finishing.

Okay, I was swamped with work this morning but now everything calmed down. It's just before 2:00 .... time for a guilty verdict.

I hear ya cuz i'm so close to cracking open a beer.

She probably didn't come forward until after he was arrested for this crime. Too ashamed, embarrassed perhaps. Many rape victims do not report, especially when it happens in your own home with someone you invited to be there.

MOO

No, not true, Kamille.

I am sure I read last night, that LE brought up the January 2009 file in Rafferty's Interrogation, but, I haven't watched the video in it's entirety yet.

I have to go do some work for a while, if I can, so, I can't find a link right now, but, maybe someone else remembers?

Eight years old, Mike . . . that’s pure evil’

RAFFERTY'S POLICE INTERROGATION

By RANDY RICHMOND, The London Free Press

"We're done," Rafferty tells Det. Sgt. Jim Smyth well into a nearly four-hour interrogation May 20, 2009.
"Is that what you said to Tori before you killed her? 'We're done?' " Smyth shoots back.

"Funny man," Rafferty says.

"Funny man. That's what you think this is . . . is funny man?" Smyth asks.

"I think you're a funny man," Rafferty says.

"I think you're a cold-blooded killer," Smyth replies.

"No remorse. No empathy. No nothing. You're just hollow," Smyth tells him.

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?" Smyth says at another point.

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741811.html

I just moved into a house last July and we are now finally getting to the backyard. I plan to have a little memorial for Tori. I have always wanted to but some people think its weird that I am so attached to this case so I guess that is why I havent. Some people just dont get why I care and really I cant explain it. There are many cases that I had interested in besides Tori but this one just hit home hard and to explain it to some people including my fiance is just a waste of time LOL.. I care that is all that anyone needs to know :)

I think that's great.

My man never understood either until I asked him "What if it were your Son"? I can talk with him a bit about these things now, but he can't handle the details.

On my way out to find a plant for Tori.

I think around 4 or 5pm EST no later than 6pm, we will have a verdict. Like the case, they go on break every five minutes. They had less than an hour deliberating last night but they had a full day yesterday because they started at 9am and finished at 8:45pm and it was alot to take in. Now they have had 3 hours today but an hour of that watching the video again. So technically only talked for almost 3 hours, I called 4-6 hours. We'll see, cant imagine it taking that long considering some points were sooooo obvious of his guilt.

I wonder if it would be inappropriate to have that beer at work when I hear the verdict...................... LOL

LOL Not if ya make it a rootbeer. I know corny........

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has beer on the mind.

After two. I think I'll wait a few minutes before heading out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member