Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't we have heard via Twitter if they were having dinner?

I started crocheting a purple shawl on the first day of the trial. My goal is to finish by the time the guilty verdict is read. I am almost finished just adding the fringe. This how I stay calm

That's so sweet. Let us know when your done.

With this evidence I would have had no problem. You take an 8yr old in the middle of the woods, she is found without her pants on, broken ribs, lacerated liver and dead under rocks and there's no denial he was there actually proof he was, TLM deserves to go and so does he, simple as that IMO

I pray that you are right. I was 100% sure he was guilty before we found out everything we did yesterday but others were not. If this jury decides not guilty and then finds out everything we did they will be shattered. So will I.

Do the jury members have any communications with their family at all? If so, and I am ever on a jury I think I will come up with a code word...if my husband says *advertiser censored* on the phone then 100% guilty :)

alright, it's after 5 - they're on dinner break so I'm finally going to get a nap in (even though I should be doing laundry)

maybe they'll come back before 9 with a verdict ... I sure hope so

JUSTICE FOR VICTORIA!

I took my daily walk during their lunch and have been squeezing in my chores according to their schedule all day. lol.

With this evidence I would have had no problem. You take an 8yr old in the middle of the woods, she is found without her pants on, broken ribs, lacerated liver and dead under rocks and there's no denial he was there actually proof he was, TLM deserves to go and so does he, simple as that IMO

ITA

if there was no cass video.. these two would be free and a half naked childs body would be found one day, what would the assumption/conclusion be?
okay i have to relax, if they get this wrong I will have removed my faith in any common sense... most times what is..is that simple

I pray that you are right. I was 100% sure he was guilty before we found out everything we did yesterday but others were not. If this jury decides not guilty and then finds out everything we did they will be shattered. So will I.

Do the jury members have any communications with their family at all? If so, and I am ever on a jury I think I will come up with a code word...if my husband says *advertiser censored* on the phone then 100% guilty :)

bbm

LOL thanks for the laughter

omgosh fell asleep...thought oooo...bet verdict is in.....nadda :O(

that is a long day for TS family at the courthouse

is there lots of people at the courthouse??????? MOO

To my knowledge, sequestered means no communication at all with the outside including watching certain channels so they don't get tainted by any media or others opinions. I 100% agree with you, it would be the worst mistake they ever made.

RaffertyLFP VIDEO: comments from Tori Stafford's mom, dad and Michael Rafferty's lawyer: http://t.co/j6EsM72o

I am not sure if anyone saw these videos...looks like they are from yesterday after jury was sequestered!...interesting what RODNEY SAID!...twitter is very quiet but this video was posted on twitter....not sure if it should be here tho....???...robynhood

Rafferty Jury is scheduled to go for dinner between 5:30 and 7. Not sure if they'll follow schedule.

Jury is on a dinner break, I'm told. They will continue deliberations at 7 p.m. #Rafferty #ToriStafford

The #LDNOnt courtroom is now closed to the public. Media and #ToriStafford's family allowed to stay in case jury reaches verdict

Defence lawyer Dirk Derstine addressing media outside #Ldnont courthouse. No verdict yet.

TRIAL UPDATE: #Rafferty Jury now on dinner break

RT @raffertylfp: VIDEO: comments from Tori Stafford's mom, dad and Michael #Rafferty's lawyer: http://bit.ly/IJNwT7

@KINSAfoundation legal director discusses withheld #Rafferty evidence and its potential to prejudice jury. http://ow.ly/aRmtL

Rafferty jury just started their dinner break. I'll be up on @CTVKitchener in 30 minutes with where things stand.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Jurors going on dinner break. Back at 7. No verdict until then

AM980_Court Jurors going on dinner break. Back at 7. No verdict until then.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Jurors going on dinner break. Back at 7. No verdict until then

:(

Back later ... have some chores to do

omgosh fell asleep...thought oooo...bet verdict is in.....nadda :O(

that is a long day for TS family at the courthouse

is there lots of people at the courthouse??????? MOO

When I walked by earlier it was mostly media and family.

RaffertyLFP VIDEO: comments from Tori Stafford's mom, dad and Michael Rafferty's lawyer: http://t.co/j6EsM72o

I am not sure if anyone saw these videos...looks like they are from yesterday after jury was sequestered!...interesting what RODNEY SAID!...twitter is very quiet but this video was posted on twitter....not sure if it should be here tho....???...robynhood

What was the jury's first question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member