Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Rafferty is in the courtroom now.

Another question - hopefully no double speak from the Judge. I just want this over and in the right way. Waiting for justice for Tori.

AM980_Court Rafferty is in the courtroom now.

anyone clarify that ????...

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Rafferty is in the courtroom now

insert "rolling eyes"

just kidding, and I will NEVER EVER roll my eyes in my whole life from here on in....

I can hear parents now..."don't you dare roll your eyes"!!

the jurors who had their verdict in the first 5 mins must be feeling antsy in there! MOO

yes crazilady my husband is feeling same, he just walked by my laptop and closed it while I was using it. Pffftt...he has given up and is playing NHL on playstation. ;O)

Git.....to him too! lol

Shew!

How about this (at midnight last night), "what in the hell are you typing about now?" LMAO

Short dinner. I think they are forging thru. God Bless them.

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Media back in court. Jury not in. Rafferty putting on his tie

London Free Press ‏ @RaffertyLFP
Media back in court. Jury not in. Rafferty putting on his tie.

I hope he puts it on too tight...

Media back in court. Jury not in. Rafferty putting on his tie

rolling eyes to me is saying..I am tired of listening to you....I have no respect for you. MOO

Judge back in court.

Judge back in court.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
The question is: Does removal of a child's clothing in an unlawful confinement situation constitute sexual assault causing bodily harm?

Question about sexual assault law.

Media back in court. Jury not in. Rafferty putting on his tie.

I hope he puts it on too tight...[/QUOTE

LOL.....I thought that he only comes in when they reach a verdict? He's putting on his tie??

If I sign up for a twitter account, that's where I'll find all these updates too?

Jury has asked another question about sexual assault.

Jury is asking for clarification of what elements constitute sexual assault causing bodily harm #Rafferty #ToriStafford

Jury has asked another question in regards to the law surrounding sexual assault causing bodily harm.

The question is: Does removal of a child's clothing in an unlawful confinement situation constitute sexual assault causing bodily harm?

Heeney says yes. He will read them a portion of his charge.

ROFLMAO Mine just asked what is happening with the trial. So as per usual i launched into my long bravado. Caught myself and shortened it up. Don't want him to stop asking or think I have lost my mind-again. Like during the Anthony trial and verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste