Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ... seems it takes my tweets a few seconds more to arrive than you downeasters :)

LMAO

Tell Hubby to go out with the boys! Git......

Yeah good plan, go meet the boys. Mine has been bugging me for supper lol. I just order pizza :D I can hardly pry my eyes and fingers off my laptop. I did manage to clean one bathroom today.

Ugh, I miss our similes mods. How are we going to do without them when the verdict comes back MR is guilty. I want to set off all kinds of fireworks, ROFLMAO, JAIL, woohoo. Please reconsider Dear MODS and SUE!!! PLEASE!!

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

The question is: Does removal of a child's clothing in an unlawful confinement situation constitute sexual assault causing bodily harm?

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Heeney says yes. He will read them a portion of his charge.

For heaven's sake...even the judge is saying he is guilty.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Heeney says yes. He will read them a portion of his charge.

not the causing bodily harm part. Is that different from just sexual assault?

LindaNguyenPN The jury's question is related to what constitutes sexual assault causing bodily harm #ToriStafford

The only difference between this question and the last is the change of "sexual assault" to "sexual assault causing bodily harm"#Rafferty

RT @raffertylfp: Question about sexual assault law.

4th question is similar to jury's 2nd question today, but adds "causing bodily harm" #Rafferty

Derstine asks if they're asking about the accused or another party. He wants a clarification to be made to the jury.

Heeney says they have aiding and abetting instructions already, and do not need more.

I think they're asking about sexual assault causing bodily harm now.

AveryFreeFMNews The only difference between this question and the last is the change of "sexual assault" to "sexual assault causing bodily harm"#Rafferty

OK whew! It`s OK then. He will get the guilty charge for sexual assault IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse