Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Question from jury is whether removing a child's clothing during unlawful confinement constitutes sexual assault causing bodily harm.

TS was supposed to go home after school that day.

They took her into his car.

She is dead.

Guilty. Full Stop. I cannot understand the problem here. MOO

LindaNguyenPN Justice Heeney and lawyers are debating how he should answer this question to the jury #Rafferty #ToriStafford

Jury still not in court as the judge and lawyers are discussing the 4th question

Tori's family is in the overflow room, watching the courtroom on a large tv screen

...If an attempt is made to have intercourse with the child. Jury's question doesn't deal with intercourse, just clothing removal.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

In Heeney's charge, he only gave them the option of sexual assault causing bodily harm, as assaulting a child automatically is upgraded...

Sorry to butt in but isn't this the exact question that they asked earlier? Question #2??

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Sounds like the judge is getting irritated.....he said go look at the tree again for aiding and abetting.....seriously I'm not even on the jury and I know the whole tree

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

...If an attempt is made to have intercourse with the child. Jury's question doesn't deal with intercourse, just clothing removal.

AveryFreeFMNews Judge says sexual assault causing bodily harm is when force is applied, the force of a sexual nature and caused bodily harm. #Rafferty

Judge says sexual assault causing bodily harm is when force is applied, the force of a sexual nature and caused bodily harm. #Rafferty

Judge worries about being asked to decide for them. Says he can re-read the charge and let them decide as triers of the facts

RT @LindaNguyenPN The jury's question is related to what constitutes sexual assault causing bodily harm #ToriStafford #Rafferty

It's interesting that none of the jury's question in the #rafferty trial have nothing to do with Tori's murder.

Bodily harm could refer to the crushing of the ribs during the sexual assault, or throwing the child out of the car after the assault.

I feel they strongly think he sexually assaulted TS but are going to go with TLM story as the one who actually murdered Tori

RaffertyLFP Heeney says his preference is to tell the jury what the law is and leave it to the jury to decide.

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Heeney says his preference is to tell the jury what the law is and leave it to the jury to decide.

Ahhh best thing that can happen in the hubby falls asleep however it's not looking promising lololol

LOL give him a coupla beers. He will be snoozing in no time LOL Or quality time at 9 p.m. lol

TS was supposed to go home after school that day.

They took her into his car.

She is dead.

Guilty. Full Stop. I cannot understand the problem here. MOO

I don't get it either. What's with all these questions? I think the stupid tree made them even more confused.

Bodily harm could refer to the crushing of the ribs during the sexual assault, or throwing the child out of the car after the assault.

I feel they strongly think he sexually assaulted TS but are going to go with TLM story as the one who actually murdered Tori

I'm going the other way - I don't think they believed her Jan 12 confession.

with all due respect I hope very much that you are wrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member