Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're hung up on who actually wielded the hammer. *sigh*

I thought Heany told them it doesnt matter who wielded it???

I am wondering if its the details about the rape. That was the only thing I thought that they would get stuck on

Is Rafferty in court house?

Mike Knoll: @guest - yes. he's in the courtroom now watching McClintic confession video.

Once a verdict is reached at #Rafferty trial, Woodstock Police Chief and Woodstock mayor plan to hold news conference.

Praying #JusticeForTori is found today!! Too much evidence pointing to #Rafferty being #guilty, let's not drag this out!!

I am wondering if its the details about the rape. That was the only thing I thought that they would get stuck on

I don't know. He confused the heck out of me with the trees yesterday.

Just seen an interview with Rodney on CP24. They knew all about the grim forbidden evidence. HOW AWEFUL!
He said they were pushing hard all the time to make them part of the crown's evidence.

I think there was lots of speculation in the community as well as to some of the stuff that wasnt disclosed until today. Many people heard rumours and unfortunately they rang true almost exact to the details released yesterday.

This is why Rodney kept saying many times that there is a lot more than you will hear at the trial...

I really, really think that there must be a video SOMEWHERE of what went on that day in the car with Tori. With how disgusting MTR is, he would have wanted it recorded!!

Yep I totally agree!!!

What I am wondering is why was the BB allowed as evidence and not the iphone and laptop??? Why include one and not the other? I am sorry this is all wrong

This interrogation video was key evidence in the case against #Rafferty. Though it conflicted with her testimony

Woodstock's Police Chief and Mayor will make a statement on the #Rafferty trial at a news conference one day after the verdict is read.

Rodney Stafford is silent, staring intently at the screen, watching McClintic cry in the footage. #Rafferty

omg bless his heart. ESP ESP ESP

Just got off the phone w/ the mayor of Woodstock. He and police will hold a news conference the day after the verdict comes down

Rodney #Stafford wearing purple tie today. Watching vídeo closely.

Rafferty does not seem to be reacting at all to the video. Is stone-faced in the prisoner's dock. Different from recent days.

In video, McClintic now drawing picture of murder scene for officer Smyth. #Rafferty

The jury asked to re-watch a police interrogation video where Terri-Lynne McClintic confesses to #ToriStafford's murder #Rafferty

I think they are. I think they're trying to decide who did the actual murder. This is not good, IMO

ITA and the focus on her credibility by the Crown and Defence has made the jurors sit and think about it IMO

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
#Rafferty does not seem to be reacting at all to the video. Is stone-faced in the prisoner's dock. Different from recent days.

Probably because the entire world now knows about your obsession with children!!! Hope your roommates do too!

IMO I don't think they are questioning the rape charge, they are questioning the hammer and trying to come to understand why she would have changed her testimony which we all have tried to figure out.

Still really mad about this whole travesty.

I have nothing useful to offer. If I ever get called for jury duty, I will say I can't sit on a jury because I have no faith in the justice system in this country because of how important evidence is withheld from juries and I would never be able to know if I was hearing everything that might factor into my deliberations.

Poor Rodney. How he has not imploded, or thrown his shoe at MR like one of the brother's victims did to the Norway killer, I will never know. He is a better person than I am.

common sense

why...would a 28 year old man take an 8 year old girl....keep it simple jurors.

Rafferty is dressed in a dark grey suit and watching the video in the full courtroom from the prisoner's dock #ToriStafford

In the video: McClintic is drawing out a map of the murder scene now for the detective. #Rafferty

How long is Terri Lynne's interview video??
Mike Knoll: @ - just under an hour.

Let's hope this jury finds #Rafferty Guilty we need #justicefortori Make this be verdict day. Thinking of her family

Mike Knoll: for those interested, here are the decision trees the jury is considering: http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19743771.html

I have a feeling that if they use the tree he will be charged with 2nd degree murder. argh

Is Rafferty watching Terri Lynn's video with the Jury?
Mike Knoll: - yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member