Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if MTR's mother found out about the "extra" evidence that was not allowed in court or if she knew about it already?

No more talk about MR's mother or the nurse comes with the needle ;-)

12:51
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: No comment from TLM re: giving drugs to Tori.
12:50

Comment From Guest
Was there ever any comment from TLM that they had given Tori any type of drug before attack?

12:49
Mike Knoll:
@Jay - immediately.

12:49

Comment From Jay
If found guilty... When will MR be sentenced?

12:47
Randy Richmond:
@Eva. We just received that transcript recently, but don't have it in digital form.

12:46

Comment From Eva
Do we have a video or a script of TLM's recent intervew (when she changed her story) with Det Smyth?

12:39
Randy Richmond:

@Guest: TLM said to Det Smyth she wanted to tell the truth about the hammer because she didn't want to testify.
12:39

Comment From Guest

Did TLM explain why she changed her story on who wielded the hamme

London Free Press did an awesome job with the coverage!!!

Kudos to them!!

Must shower & go to a Dr's appointment... I would prefer if there is a verdict I will be able to hear/read it live, but if not... that is ok too I just want a verdict... the right verdict! Chat with you all later on.

HUGS TO ALL!

hmmm. I'm going to change into something purple....brb

I like your idea, and decided to as well. The only thing I have is a purple turtle neck sweater, no accesories (not my colour) I sure hope they come with a verdict soon, because it's a warm day lol

12:25
Randy Richmond:
@Jack Rafferty attempted an alibi during May 20, 2009 interview. But never gave much information.
fb_share2.png

12:24

Comment From Jack
Did Rafferty ever provide police with alibi ?

12:24
Randy Richmond:
@David Lang: Carol was at TLM's hearing in April 2010 when she pleaded guilty. Not here for Rafferty trial or TLM testimony at trial.
fb_share2.png

12:23

Comment From David "Howard" Lang

Has Carol McClintic been present at any of TLM or Rafferty's hearings?

Well i am going to take a walk right now. I'm going to look at the flowers and especially the purple one's. Appreciate that i can see them and walk freely. I had a cluster of butterflies the other day on one of my flowering trees. Tori is everywhere if we look.

*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

I would like to know too. How many other women has he drugged and done things to and they woke up not knowing any better.

How does this woman feel. How embarassing for her to go to the police and tell her story and nothing is done? This deserves an explanation!

I do hope that they are having lunch and giving a verdict.

1:01
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: We have the ruling on the search warrant.

1:00

Comment From Guest

Will the LFP be obtaining a copy of the 31-page ruling dated Jan. 31, 2012, regarding the search warrant?

I would like to know too. How many other women has he drugged and done things to and they woke up not knowing any better.

How does this woman feel. How embarassing for her to go to the police and tell her story and nothing is done? This deserves an explanation!

First of all, I expect the reason this "date rape" was not in evidence was that it has no direct bearing on the charges, just MR's character, which wasn't allowed.

Secondly, and it was asked before, why wasn't he charged? I bet she didn't press charges. That's very often the case. JMO

12:48

Randy Richmond:
@James. Good point. Very ironic.
12:48

Comment From James
Seems ironic doesn't it, crown can't use contents of laptop as evidence but defense uses apparent contents on TLM's ipod as evidence? Is that not one and the same?

Good point parcheesy but I think that is different because TLM was a witness testifying and not an accused, kwim. Same with the fact the defense was allowed to do character assassination on TLM but the Crown could not bring out MR's character. Crazy eh!

1:02
Randy Richmond:
@GuestL Nothing released that said Rafferty's side of story. Just suggestions from defence in questions to TLM and in defence closing.
fb_share2.png

1:01

Comment From guest
Was there ever anything released that stated raffertys side of the story cause if so i can not find it ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24