DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to lay off the bath salts

Ok, I had to go there...you know the site

Jodi Arias is in.....t.

So, I scrolled down to this mornings post and it said the jury will deliberate
11 - 4:30 everyday until she is acquitted or convicted of manslaughter.

Bolded by me

Ok, so those were their only options??????

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Love the picture you have of Travis standing with his arm around Juan Martinez. That is beautiful!

TH's talking about possible suicide watch for JA now.
Riiiight .... JA has threatened suicide for years, even said that one time in her jail cot she scratched herself with something sharp - but stopped b/c it "hurt too much" (the scratch)

JA sure didn't care how much pain she caused Travis when stabbing him 29 times, shooting, nearly decapitating him.
Her pitiful attempt to scratch her wrist ... Hurt too much. Bull hockey.

I think she packs up her crayons and golf pencils and heads back to her main cell :)

Nope. She goes back to the basement, is given NOTHING, no pens, pencils, paper etc..until the jail bus comes to get everyone else. :floorlaugh:

When she comes back tomorrow, her prison garments will now say "CONVICTED".

It's been a good day.

She's in county jail until sentencing.

I think now she is eligible for the chain gang....Maybe Sheriff Joe will bring that up in his presser :) You all know how I feel about JA being on the chain gang.... :)

Not to toot my own Dr. Horn, but I did call it that the killer would wear black.

Toot! Toot!

For anyone who saw my earlier post re: thinking the statute of limitations would have expired for a wrongful death suit, I'm happy to report I was wrong. :) Just looked it up:

12-511. Civil action arising from criminal conduct; definitions

A. Notwithstanding sections 12-505 and 12-542, if a defendant is charged by a criminal complaint or indictment the statute of limitations for any civil cause of action that is brought by a victim against the defendant for criminal conduct against the victim is extended for one year from the final disposition of the criminal proceedings, regardless of whether the defendant is convicted of criminal conduct against the victim.

:bow: I didn't think that was possible, but I guess it happens to the best of us! Glad you were wrong this one time! :)

:blowkiss:

Each of those jurors voices were so strong with determination and certainty that I truly believe she is going to get death. everyone of them had zero doubt that she plotted and planned the slaughter of this beautiful human being who so very many love..

I believe that she will absolutely pay for that with her life and so she should. she is evil and she stared down everyone of those jurors as they were each polled..

Felony murder doesn't mean "a murder that's a felony"--all murders are felonies, as you pointed out.

It means that a death occurred in connection with the commission of some (other) felony. Normally, it is used to convict someone of murder when they absolutely DID NOT intend to kill the other person, but "accidentally" caused a death in the process of committing some other felony (like hitting a pedestrian while fleeing from a bank robbery).

Do you think the jurors were making a statement about Jodi supposedly getting Travis' gun to shoot him? Or could it just be she was no longer a welcome guest when she started stabbing him?

the jodiariasisinnocent site sure went down in a hurry!

lovin' it!!

I would love to see Juan's face when verdict is read. I hope he is proud and knows he is everyone's hero today!

I can see him reacting with a modest nod, looking at the jurors thankfully as they are polled but the first moment he was able to, he must have approached the family and hugged them. He's been a champion for them.

Sorry if this has been answered already but the thread is moving so fast.

Sine 7 found JA guilty of both premed and felony murder, does that mean they believe Travis had a gun and the premed comes during the crime? Or was there another way for them to find felony murder?

I just got a new puppy and we named him Don Juan De Marco! yes I have a huge crush on Juan:blushing::blushing:

rose you are wonderful

I'm so relieved! It felt like a dream. JA didn't even stand up to hear the verdict. Arizona doesn't require it I guess....

Today is a great day! It will take a day or two for us to get out of this haze!

She better not only get that 25 year sentence; that would be a mockery of the 1st degree verdict

Why would Arias only get 25 years?

My heart fell back into my stomach when I read your post.

Arias may not be sentenced to Death?

Seriously!? They were stuck on premeditated vs. felony!? I can't believe it lol! I was so worried!

NG and MZ (producer) talking about Jodi's "suicide" threats and whether or not she'd be placed on suicide watch. Borderlines do this frequently - it is a way to control family members. "If you don't do what I say, I'll kill myself." Unfortunately, the tactic works and makes those around the individual do what they are told to do.

It doesn't make sense to me, AZlawyer, what could the Alexander family gain from a civil wrongful death case? What $$$, what she has from the sale of her fake art, that's about it, right? Now that she's convicted would that money be taken from her anyway? Just seems like plenty of cost with little to no return. Your thoughts?

From AZlawyer: For anyone who saw my earlier post re: thinking the statute of limitations would have expired for a wrongful death suit, I'm happy to report I was wrong. Just looked it up:

Well, maybe the family wants to get the contributions to Jodi's account made by the "jodiisinnocent" crowd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x