VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to the crap Dr Drew is spewing... As he and everyone else in the media picks victims bones nightly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs to all. Justice for Travis. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to the Alexander family, friends and supporters.

Defense attorneys are in courtroom.

I'm here!!!!!!!!!! Drove like a madwoman from the doctor's office!!!!!!!!!

So glad to be with everyone here for this. Please let this jury get it right.

Defense in the courtroom. No Arias yet.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7s

It is extremely quiet in here at the moment. Everyone is on pins and needles. You can cut the tension with a frozen salmon filet. #JodiArias

whew, made it, *making way over to the drinking section, aka The SideBar* excuse me, pardon me, sorry about that, did I step on you, I am sorry... whoa it's standing room only in the drinking section too, golly day look at all the people packed up in here, welcome!

nail-biting.gif

I can't get any feeds to load so have to watch HLN.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Same here I'm resorting to hln

No matter what verdict the jury reaches - I hope that Travis Alexander is at peace, his loved ones still here can move forward with peace of heart.

I REALLY believe that Arias deserves to be found guilty of murder 1. Travis Alexander tried to help her - it is a shame that Arias chose not to take that help and make a life for herself (with or without Travis Alexander). Arias made the decision to stab Travis Alexander 29 times, slice his throat, and shoot him in the head.

I do not see how a jury could "see" mitigation in the crime of Travis Alexander's murder at Arias' hands.

Sure - they could feel sorry for her - sorry that a human being could be evil, and, animalistic. Arias has no business in society - she is a danger.

Arias had no right to murder Travis Alexander - and slaughter him. I keep thinking of the medical examiner pictures - it's horrible!!!

I really hope that this verdict is murder 1 - if I feel this way Travis Alexander's family must be in "knots." I feel so bad for Travis Alexander's family - and for the horror Travis Alexander had to go through as Arias murdered him.

CNN: Mark Garagos said that he will eat his words if there's an acquittal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214