VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is finally over.. Now the Alexander family and their friend can start the healing process. I wish the family well and prayers will continue for them to receive the strength and love that this family so much deserves in their lives.

Finely the jury made the right verdict in this case. It's nice to know the Alexander family will have some closure that they so deserve.
Now Jodi gets to see her new home as of today.
Hopefully the jury finds aggravating circumstance and votes for the DP but this is a very good start.
I would still like to see her get the DP so she can spend the rest of her life alone. No more being the show boat that she has for the last 5 years.
Anyway a big cheer from me.

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 11m

GUILTY!!! Weight transfer where it belongs #jodiarias

I know I saw Sheriff Joe say that he was looking forward to putting her on the chain gang (which I'm assuming he can do now that she's convicted), so there's that.

Wonderful ..Justice does spew outside Pinellas county. Now onward to penaly/mitigation phase..I believe JM can introduce all the " prejudicial" things that have been withheld in CIC...IMO

Now that she is convicted everything changes, correct? she no longer will be able to have so much access to the phone etc, correct? Also just heard the family will be filing a wrongful death suit against her

She knew in the interrogation room that she'd never leave jail. This whole trial was all about her getting satisfaction of punishing Travis and his family.

Can someone please explain if the split in the jurors means that part of them believed it was Travis' gun and he attacked her?

Could just be that she remained in his house as a unwelcome guest. Maybe they were sending a message. jmo

My faith in the justice system has been renewed.
Thank you Esteban Flores. You knew she was guilty and never dropped the ball.
Thank you Juan Martinez. You spoke for Travis, brought him justice, and he can now rest in peace.
Thank you Alexander family. Your prayers and dignity gave us strength.
Thank you 12 jury members. It was a long journey but you found the truth.
Thank you God.

Just heard on ABC15 that the family plans to file a wrongful death suit now. I hope the family & friends can find closure now. The jury got it right!!

Just watched them read the verdict again. Not so smug now, are you devil woman??? People know Travis was good and you are evil!!

What can they possibly get from a civil suit? She does not have any money.

It means that whatever she earns will go to them first.. That she can not sell her book or story without paying them first.. They are stopping her from earning anything!!

I can't quit waving at the screen when they show the murderess.

Buh-bye, Jodi, buh-bye.

Hey Jean Cesares, how divided were they? Oh, they were 5 vs. 7 -- arguing over WHICH KIND of Murder One to vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth