Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG HLN is making a mockery of ALV! Vinny asked whether ALV will get back on the witness stand. Everyone roared with laughter. Suffice it to say ALV is done!

Just saw that! She brought it on herself, in my opinion.

Have a good night, everyone! At least Travis' family should be relieved tonight.

:seeya:

Hello??? Hello??? Anybody in here still sober?

I thought Jodi said no jury would ever convict her?

Sober or soberish? Define that ...:floorlaugh:

Well, speaking only for moi, I've had several Cabsav's... currently being cajoled to eat the Digorno pizza and kit salad that I got on the run after the Dr.s office so I wouldn't miss anything. :scared:

in the mean time

post-19572-I-am-learning-some-amazing-mov-3a4T.gif

You know what's scary .. this side of Jodi we're seeing at the moment; the narcissistic, self entitled, lying, smug, snippy side ..

That's her good side.
...and didn't you just love it...her tv voice is back. lol

Dis Chick is on this interview saying that she thinks of travis with regret because............

Not cause she killed him but because.....

If she'd been able to get a plea, then she could have avoided some of the "murkier" aspects of his life from coming out and he could have been memorialized in a better light.

I think I heard G'ma has emphysema. If that's true, can't walk long distances?

I think you are being too nice. Grandma walked fine out if that jail all by her self and even walked off the curb by herself and no one, not one person even looked at her like oh, we need to help grandma, yet she had to be wheeled in that courtroom??

No, I'm sorry, this really burns me.

What is she lying about now? I'm like JM hid evidence?

My mom asked me to repeat what I said thinking she heard wrong. I would love to know what she is claiming Juan hid and lied about.

If she is taking about the picture Juan painted, well she was given fair warning by Flores while being interviewed. He told her then that it would not be wise to let Juan paint his own picture.

that hayden guy...
um...
i wonder how his IQ compares to Jodi's...

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I worked really hard to get the #jodiarias interview. I have more coming up in 10 min on #fox10

fwiw.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

So I guess there wasn't that one juror that was holding out? If that were the case, there'd be one vote for just felony murder.

So curious to see who all these 12 people are. Someday!:scared:
All 12 found her guilty of premeditated first degree murder and seven of the 12 also found her guilty of felony murder (also considered first degree). Had there been one hold out, then the person probably would have been leaning toward second degree or manslaughter. We'll have to wait until the jurors speak to know for sure. The 12 for premeditation is a clear signal they didn't by a thing Jodi and the DT was selling.

I thought JA was talking about JM not showing the letters that they determined she wrote. JMO

I love Mikee's latest video. He said it all without a word!

[video=youtube;hTuDyvjM3AE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTuDyvjM3AE[/video]

OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.:facepalm:

Jodie Ann arias has to wear her jail,stripes tomorrow and every day there after.

Peeps, it is so wonderful to be able to share this moment, and this odd mix of emotions with you all--sadness, relief, whatever that thing is that lets us humans smile through tears and laugh in the midst of great tragedy.

As you process today's events, please remember that we are WebSleuths. We are a victim-friendly site. We seek justice for victims, for their families, for the unclaimed and the miraculously recovered.

We are here because the owners of this site have made space for us, and because they made Rulez for us, and we members agree to follow those Rulez.

Tonight please keep in mind that as WebSleuthers:

- we refrain from judging or antagonizing other posters
- we refrain from wishing graphic ill upon those with whom we do not agree
- we use the Alert button when appropriate, rather than responding

In moments of heightened emotion like this, it's even more important to "think twice and post once."

Again, I am so glad to share this evening with such smart, compassionate, witty folks.

Now, behave yourselves!

:grouphug:

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics