Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

What a wonderful Spring Day!! Justice Is Served!! Travis is smiling upon all of us, He is enveloping his family and friends with mighty wings of Love and Justice!

Gus Searcy is a weasel!!! and I Love Vinnie Politan for putting Gus in his place on Piers Morgan last night. I saw it and I have looked for the interview and it's not up yet, but I have a feeling it will be soon.. Someone from CNN will see the interest here and just put it up :) I hope. He is still on the JA bandwagon spewing the crap.

Oh and One other thing, her interview............. I am a Survivor of DV and I didn't buy your crap..so any of them saying, women who didn't believe me hasn't been abused.....

I say BS!!

Travis and the Alexander Family, I lift you up to the Almighty and Know You are wrapped in his everlasting Wings of Love and Peace. Tho, There will never be "closure", the Healing can Begin.

Good Morning Everyone,

Just saw the GMA coverage on the trial and the reporter said the Convicted Murderer could take the stand again before sentencing. How long will this drag out?? Anyone have any idea?? tia

Good morning peeps! I slept all night! Rested and refreshed and I feel like a new woman!! :great:

I couldn't stop laughing last night when they were playing clips of that :floorlaugh: not so smart now Einstein huh?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

But, of course, when she said no jury would convict her, and then said because she was innocent - she really meant she was going to commit suicide, dontcha know? :floorlaugh:

Morning Schuby,

As I said Happy Days. And I think she is trying to use the reverse psycology thing hoping not to get the DP. She really thinks her IQ is above and beyond still huh? Unfortunately she is not in her permanent home yet, I believe she is still in county jail.

Where is Tex, I am ready for a big celebration of a breakfast.

ITA Farm. Jodi is still playing her games. Yesterday's interview reminded me of the previous interviews she gave to inside edition and 48 hours. She was using that "little innocent girl" voice she used while claiming her innocence, how great of a relationship she had with Travis, the 2 ninja's committed that heinous crime and the anecdotal stories of their relationship.

IMO, Jodi was manipulating and lying during this interview bc she's a narcissistic, borderline, psychopath who lacks the ability to speak the truth about anything and incapable of feeling any sort of emotions such as repentance, pain, saddness, remorse, grief, or guilt that any normal human feels.

I noticed that too, she seemed truly pissed with them.

Jennifer got that same look she gets right before she jumps and yelling objection and "may we approach". For a split second I seriously thought Jennifer was going to jump up and OBJECT :floorlaugh:

Troy Hayden, the guy from Fox that interviewed Jodi (on Greta) said he gave her so many chances to say she was sorry, and she didn't.

Greta - "Well, maybe she is not sorry."

Two of the men, Troy and Ted say there is something mentally wrong with her.

Greta - Shocked her attorneys let her give the interview. (Betting they were relieved to be through with her) She said most of the time when your client is convinced, you are in the holding cell trying to calm down the client.

Tom Hayden - Jodi was not happy with her defense team and Jodi did not get along with Nurmi.

Wonder if it sunk in yet for ALV that no one believed her either?

I doubt it has sunk into ALV - she probably just assumes that since there were 8 men on the jury, they just abused the 4 women into this verdict because the men are all abusers anyhow. Otherwise, she is too arrogant to accept that no one believed her, and if she thinks it for a minute, it was JM's fault because he was abusive to her and needed a time out.

Have to add for The Farm - Farm this a.m. I saw a clip of the Arias family leaving the jail after visiting with the murderer. I have to own up to you - I saw Granny leading the pack out and there was no wheelchair involved. You were right, the wheelchair in the courtroom - just more defense drama...you can smack me now :floorlaugh:

just watched ryan burns interview,i wish i could see that letter....calling him the wh*re of the state? seriously? he told the truth unlike her

JA claims that the ultimate freedom comes with death.
Who says this? Unless their bodies are wracked with pain from an incurable disease?

If she is truly a Christian ( and I am not up to theology debates this morning, so I am posting what I believe to be true and leaving it at that) she will have Eternal Life. Yes I beleive that all sins can be forgiven. She WILL have to answer for what she has done BUT she will still be allowed in the pearly gates.

Having said that, I will say this. She THINKS she will be. I don't know if she is truly saved. I fear not. And she still will have to sit on DR for a few years. So either way she is gonna suffer. And I am ok with that. Because sometime,deep in her darkness she is gonna realize what SHE has done.

Here is the interview with one of Travis's friends on Piers last night, that Searcy was in the mix with... You will see his Weasel looking face and now please now that you have had your 15 mins of fame, go crawl back under the rock you came from.
hahaha they cut out his response to her.

Elisha Schabel:
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...-deserve-to-die-the-way-that-he-did/?on.cnn=1

Should read the article at the link. He really needs to STFU:furious:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-doesnt-deserve-death-says-friend/

I doubt it has sunk into ALV - she probably just assumes that since there were 8 men on the jury, they just abused the 4 women into this verdict because the men are all abusers anyhow. Otherwise, she is too arrogant to accept that no one believed her, and if she thinks it for a minute, it was JM's fault because he was abusive to her and needed a time out.

Have to add for The Farm - Farm this a.m. I saw a clip of the Arias family leaving the jail after visiting with the murderer. I have to own up to you - I saw Granny leading the pack out and there was no wheelchair involved. You were right, the wheelchair in the courtroom - just more defense drama...you can smack me now :floorlaugh:

Can I??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member