Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I sign off for tonight, does anyone know what time court is going to start tomorrow? (can't believe we'll be back at it again).

@maryellenabc15: U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In case this hasn't been mentioned...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Two people I am not going to miss: Holly Hughes and Judge Larry Seidlin. Just over the top obnoxious.

:floorlaugh: I hope you don't mind me adding to your list ...

Enough already from Baez :liar: and Linda Kenny Baden, whose facelift is already wearing off ...

Oh, and Jean C -- she needs a longgggggggg vacation after these past 4 months ...

Anyone I missed :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Forgive me please if this has already been posted..I am still trying to catch up! :seeya:

@maryellenabc15 2m
#jodiarias attys email #travisalexander friend Daniel Freeman to testify in DP phase -but Freeman says they must not know he wants DP 4 Jodi

I find a massive disparity between American courts and Canadian courts, just from personal experience as a juror in a Canadian court.

There is rigourous defence and then there is a smearing of the victim. I see no rigourous defence in the JA case. It is not logical or reasonable; it is all about smearing the victim. If the defence in the LM case smears the victim do you think that would be a rigorous defence? Because rigour is an intellectual definition. Trashing the victim is not.

I agree there are some big differences in our justice systems but the overall adversarial design is the same. I never said that I support assassinating the victim and, in fact, I find the practice completely abhorrent but I do not set the rules for the court. It would have been wonderful if this judge could have done something to stop TA's name from being dragged through the mud but the system doesn't work that way. In the case of a true victim of domestic violence this would be a good thing. Ultimately, JA's defense tactics didn't work. I think the majority of reasonable, logical people did not believe any of the garbage that the Defense put forward with regard to TA and were outraged by it. Will LM's defense be that his poor victim begged to be be murdered, dismembered and cannabalised, probably - nothing would surprise me. I can assure you I will be just as appalled if that happens as I have been at the victim bashing at this trial but, yes, I would still consider it a rigourous defense. I never once said that I liked it, approved it or supported it in any way and I'm sorry that is what you read into my comments.

If this is Dan Freeman I will vomit.

From Twitter, she is from abc15 in Arizona

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 56s

#jodiarias attys email #travisalexander friend Daniel Freeman to testify in DP phase -but Freeman says they must not know he wants DP 4 Jodi

Bumping post - this is where I got the info, just trying to confirm and see granny walkin (which her granddaughter is not doing!) in the video others have seen???

EDIT TO ADD - another post, I can't find now said JC said granny got arrested??? I can't see that, so I am asking. How dare her scam. Bet her hanky was fake too. GRRRRRRR.

Granny walks way way better than I do and I'm only 63! Some days I just can't believe I can't walk like I used to. Scary thought is if someone were coming after me I don't know that I could run away!

Pondering ....
hmmm...
was today's Jodi interview a preemptive strike against juan's obvious ace in the hole "...I would beg for the death penalty " tape....?

Think about it....

if the jury(juror) is watching the media, they woulda seen it already.

Buenas Noches my WS familia!!! May you all sleep wonderfully tonight now that Justice was SERVED!!!!!!!!! :rockon::seeya:

From Twitter, she is from abc15 in Arizona

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 56s

Good, let them call him then.

Yeah and I bet ol granny can run a marathon!grannys been. Arrested for what ? Did she hit someone with her cane! Oh wait she wasn't the one with a cane. Wonder who they rented the wheelchair from? Renta center.:floorlaugh:

I was pretty suspicious of the need for the wheelchair when the jury left the courtroom and Grandma stood up with the rest of the people in attendance. Huh?

If this is Dan Freeman I will vomit.

That was the very first person I thought of too. He made another call to HLN to do a whole lot of back peddling just like he did a few days ago. Notice he hasn't been around at all he just calls in....yet he claims he doesn't watch the news or even have a TV.

MOO if it's not him, it's someone who is not a friend of Travis at all but just calls him a friend. Like Dan calling himself "A Very Good Friend" of Travis. Visiting Jodi for years, please. MOO

It's hard to prove whether or not someone was a friend of a person who is not here. It would not surprise me if the DT is pulling this by picking someone who Travis may have run into while at church or something but nothing more. MOO

I'm watching Dr. Drew and I'm livid that JA had the audacity to do an interview after the verdict was read. She's...UGH!!! I can't stand her!!

I want her to live the rest of her life stewing in her prison cell!

Really, if you want to put your energy into her, just take a deep breath, have a good laugh at her narcissistic idiocy, then move on. She is nothing but a mere parasite, deserving of nothing. She is heinous, and she is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl