Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, Princess- you are right. I also feel bad for the Martin family. Were they in the courtroom? The camera didn't show them.

Hey YorN! :seeya: I heard upthread they weren't in the courtroom, but were close by in a room off of the courtroom. My heart aches for them, and I pray for peace in the US and no backlash over the verdict. Peace to all my WS and US friends.

What is O'Mara blithering on about now? Good grief, get off the stage already. He's doing a Cheney Mason if you ask me :facepalm:

Wow O'Mara says to media: GZ was like a pig fed to you, and you took it and you ran over him (addressing the "cop wanna be" "racist" etc.)

Thank you guys for being so kind to the mods who have been here day after day to help. I wish I could name all those who helped in this forum, but I know I'll miss someone! I do know that whenever I peeked my head in, I saw Fran and Harmony2 quite often. Fran kept the mods up-to-date on the trial as well!

Shout out to the Zimmerman trial moderators!
:grouphug:

Thanks to you guys too!!! This one would have been a hard one for you with so many differing views. :blowkiss:

I didn't know he was bipolar. Do you have a link to that information? I thought he was taking an antidepressant, not bipolar meds. tia

And I heard he was on ADD meds. It's like a game of telephone.... :sigh:

I am honestly not worried about riots. This case didn't have near the following I thought it would. Hard as the media tried, it didn't garner nearly as much attention (here at least) as the JA trial.

The media wants riots because it makes for good TV, which = ratings. I just don't think it will happen.

IMO, it's Jackson and Sharpton, Inc that would be disappointed because of their agenda, which is trolling for situations to justify getting their mugs on camera. Mayor Corey Booker of Newark is the supreme example of a guy who wants better things for his citizens and works at it 25/8, not just when TV cameras are rolling. IMO

including this, which I just saw:

Al Sharpton has a history of inciting riots.

Fury over Sharpton speaking at Crown Heights riot-anniversary forum
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/crown_hts_fury_38tR1JfphLH4X9An8W8VYL

In my world, self-defence is when someone is attacking you or aggressively threatening your life.

I didn't think GZ was guilty of murder but I'm astounded that he was found not guilty of all charges.

Stay in your house folks. It's not safe out there. All the good people are armed.

~bbm

I don't think that's true, but I hope it's the trend. Because I know all of the bad people are willing to do violence whether armed with a gun or not.

jmo

I also want to thank all the Mods and offer them a virtual pitcher of cherry berry sangria! I didn't post much in here but I read and appreciate everyone's insights.

While I may not agree with the verdict, I do know from personal experience how very difficult it is to serve on a jury. My hat goes off to those women for sticking it out as long as they did. I also have to say that I enjoyed the lawyers on both sides as well as the judge in this case. They definitely made it interesting and kept my attention. I enjoyed my time here at WS and speaking with you all no matter how impassioned it got. It'll be a while before I have the patience to sit through a trial again, so I wish you all the best. And I hope that the families can recover from this very tumultuous ordeal. Signing off.

Listening to Tricia show and she is asking the question whether the judge should have waited until Monday to release the verdict?

M'OM right on with his answer to the media about the media! Well done and thanks for having the courage to say it. So many problems in our society have to do with the media being out of control! IMO

IMO, it's Jackson and Sharpton, Inc that would be disappointed because of their agenda, which is trolling for situations to justify getting their mugs on camera. Mayor Corey Booker of Newark is the supreme example of a guy who wants better things for his citizens and works at it 25/8, not just when TV cameras are rolling. IMO

including this, which I just saw:

Al Sharpton is, imo, a hate monger.

How do you know???

You can't arrest people for starting a protest sign up sheet.

Are you from the U.S.? The New Black Panthers are not a peaceful group. That is not my opinion but fact.

Al Sharpton should be removed from the air, IMO.

To those who feel this is an unjust verdict...not one of these posters here feel less than anything other than tremendous sadness for Trayvon and his family. Please remember that...I am sad that this ever had to happen, and sad that a family is missing their son, and that the world will never know what a wonderful man Trayvon would have matured into.

So please remember that...

(And yes, I'm taking liberties posting on behalf of everyone who is relieved about this verdict...but I believe it's true).

Best-
Herding Cats

BBM. Sorry and no snark intended but you have got to be kidding. I've seen a tremendous, IMO even frightening, amount of contempt for both Trayvon and his family.

Yes, they have. That they shld be asked to face the press today is heartless and disgusting, IMHO. Their child is being slandered by snickering lawyers right now. Who are now complaining about slander against GZ... Leave the parents alone.
'';

One of their spokespeople said earlier today they would speak after the verdict to HLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo