Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is she told him she was going to play her little sex tape for Mimi, et al and then we'd just see how many of his Mormon girls wanted anything else to do with him. Or, she told him she is soooo sorry but her phone that she had recorded that on, is hopelessly lost and she is worried it will fall into the wrong hands but she is soooo sorry and sure hopes it doesn't.

It was not a financial matter, in my opinion, she made some personal threat and then tried to back up off of it, saying she was kidding and sorry. Or he busted her flat out and confronted her about slitting the tires, and following him and Mimi on dates, etc. All of that had been recent. Mimi said that she and Travis became aware that Jodi was following them, on their first date.
It was something very personal, not money, imo. Also we know she stole some of his diary pages and pages of the book he was writing, and the engagement ring. No dude would steal those things. ONLY Jodi would have stolen those things, so if he learned they were all missing, he KNEW it was her.

Or, maybe she did pull the oldest trick in the book, Travis, don't leave me, I'm pregnant.

I guess we will never know, but:

#1 - Travis wanted to be paid back for the car - She didn't like that one bit.
#2 - We now know that JA threatened Travis with killing herself if he didn't accept her in his life (Skye Hughes - not in testimony)
#3 - JA could not accept being rejected
#4 - Once JA realized Travis was really done with her - She was not going to allow him to have anyone else.

Probably "asked and answered" dozens of times during this trial, but is it wrong for me to feel tremendously sad for this case to end only because I will miss you all so very much?

Exactly.

Poor Travis, how he must have suffered.

:(

Oh! I think about his suffering so much! I think he was rendered helpless and then she almost decapitated him!!! And he was alive!!!
Just can't get that out of mind!!!! It is sooooooo premeditated murder just right there!!!
The jury will get this right! Juan was effective! This was premeditated murder!!!
No doubt in my mind!

It isn't

217986_118375061670087_1942578540_n.jpg

It isn't Karmady? I was wondering if someone could zoom in to that photo that was put in evidence.

Oh I didn't someone else said that a few weeks ago .. hang on I'll go through the crime scene pictures and see if we can be sure ..

ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpg

Ok there is the closet photo .. it's hard to see.

Very, Very, hard to see, all blurry...through tears. Sad.

Probably "asked and answered" dozens of times during this trial, but is it wrong for me to feel tremendously sad for this case to end only because I will miss you all so very much?

Don't feel sad - Just hope and pray that we never have to go through another trial like this one.

The first link I provided says a knife to that superior (or inferior) vena cava is usually not survivable, due to the time getting help.

Anyone consider Ms. Arias was placing her sites on her target areas in that camera viewer when Travis was in the shower, where her knife was to land. Wonder how many times she fantasized about it and went over it in her head? I bet if one looked at the shower pics, ole Jodi hit her targets bulls-eye. Stabby Einstein couldn't get more premeditated then that.

I had not thought of that. I sure would not doubt it.

You and me both! I don't post a lot but I'm on here a LOT during the day (and night) and have "gotten to know" a lot of the regular posters. I know there is always going to be something going on and other threads to read, and I know that once the verdict is announced for JA that there is still a long road ahead, but it is a little surreal.

A verified attorney (AZlawyer) in the state of AZ has this to say regarding whether or not the jury can get transcript of any of the testimony during the trial:

They can ask, but I have never seen a judge in Maricopa County agree to this. The judge will tell them to rely upon their memories and notes.

Here is the post link Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion*

Yes, I understand, but a transcript is quite a different matter than having a small portion of testimony read back. Also, everyone in that county also said they had never seen a judge keep the jury there that late in the evening before. The judge has wide discretion. Of course I defer to AZ lawyer. I just think we are talking about two different things.:blushing:

I do not think the jury will even need to ask this, Juan was very overt when questioning Jodi about it, and I trust they remember the testimony. Also he would not have bothered flying in only ONE Walmart employee if there had been room in her answer for it to have been any number of stores she returned it to. This is not an issue they will struggle with. No one believes one word out of Nurmi's mouth, in my opinion.

Bottom line, of course AZ lawyer is the expert, so I defer to her. :blushing::blushing:

It isn't Karmady? I was wondering if someone could zoom in to that photo that was put in evidence.

I don't know how to zoom the closet pic, but I think you can tell by the color patterns. There's a lot of blue diagonally in the picture in the closet and brown at the top. There's almost no blue in this pic. I was actually expecting the pics to be the same or more similar in color and composition then they were when I went to look.

No, this is not the same picture that was in the closet. If you look carefully to the picture in the closet, it is a man dressed in all blue reclining back on a chair or couch.

The picture of Travis in his spidey undies does not have all of the blue that is in that closet picture.

picincloset_zps3eb503cf.jpg
travisanddad2_zpsd95040b6.jpg

Anyone else notice that the photo of Travis with his father - he's wearing spiderman underroos.

Just popping in for a sec. You probably already have discussed the latest JA tweet...9 days out of 10... that sounds about right.

But someone's reply was just hilarious:

@Jodiannarias that's one more day than anyone else that knows you. Congrats.. quite the accomplishment.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Exactly.

Poor Travis, how he must have suffered.

:(

Wow - How did he suffer? She put it to him big time...First, she stabs him in the shower (where she thought he would die, but he didn't), then he drags himself to the sink looking at himself in the mirror coughing up blood while he sees JA in the mirror behind him stabbing him in the back of the head and in the back...Travis gets weaker and weaker while losing all that blood - Hence the grabbing on the edge of the sink marks by Travis's blood - He half crawls down the hall trying to get away from the murderer and collapses - She slashes his throat and then drags him back to where she originally wanted him to die but he didn't - She didn't like the sounds that were coming from his dead body so she gives him one final blow to the head with the gun

Dr. Geffner got on the stand, but now he knows nothin' in a news interview. He can't even make heads or tails about this case! :dunno: He can't say one way or the other. He has suffered some harsh criticism and feels vunerable.

01:00 mark
"Psychologist in Arias Case Offers Insights"
San Diego psychologist's job was to review the results of her psychological testing and refute the prosecutions expert witness. NBC 7's Dave Summers reports.
May 4, 2013

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!...-Case-Offers-Insights/206114471#ixzz2SOOhyxuX

sippy cup :laughcry:
Knock Knock...no answer No one is home:banghead:

Anyone else notice that the photo of Travis with his father - he's wearing spiderman underroos.

Gee it seems like JA's IQ wasn't "high" enough to make up her own lies??! She had to steal all her lies.:sick::sick:

Gee it seems like JA's IQ wasn't "high" enough to make up her own lies??! She had to steal all her lies.:sick::sick:

I'm not understanding this. Stealing lies? Who's lies? She probably bought spiderman underwear because she noticed the picture and or he was a fan as a child and adult of spiderman. She was obsessed with looking like they had ALL similar interests.

Wow - How did he suffer? She put it to him big time...First, she stabs him in the shower (where she thought he would die, but he didn't), then he drags himself to the sink looking at himself in the mirror coughing up blood while he sees JA in the mirror behind him stabbing him in the back of the head and in the back...Travis gets weaker and weaker while losing all that blood - Hence the grabbing on the edge of the sink marks by Travis's blood - He half crawls down the hall trying to get away from the murderer and collapses - She slashes his throat and then drags him back to where she originally wanted him to die but he didn't - She didn't like the sounds that were coming from his dead body so she gives him one final blow to the head with the gun

Which most definitely constitutes the DP-of heinous, (of a person or wrongful act, esp. a crime) Utterly odious or wicked) cruel, and depraved. Arias is so so wicked! Perfect word for her. I don't even think she is human...RIP Travis....I'm so sorry what you had to go through..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth