Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one loose end that still bugs me is this supposed incident when she was 13 and had a knife held to her throat.

it got dropped into the mix with RS----when she answered about the 'stranger' attack on that test. RS said he got that story from an interview her brother did, i believe. he said THAT could have been the 'incident' she was talking about. it floored me at the time.

then, not another word was said about it. now we KNOW this is a lie, but i still wish there had been follow up about it because it just hung out there and then it was gone forever.

She said she lost it (just as she arrived in Arizona, she turned it off)

She said she found it under the passenger seat (just as she left Arizona she turned it back on)

She lived with the phone up her butt...her lifeline...no way she lost it etc. She didn't want to be tracked by cell towers in AZ. Premeditation.

I disagree. I believe there is a sprinkle of truth in her lies. I think after she stabbed him in the heart, it is entirely possible he said that as he stumble out of the shower. If he was able to speak those words or words like them would have made sense.
From what we've seen and heard about TA from his videos and friends, I would be more inclined to believe he screamed something like "why are you doing this?".. JMOO, of course. that language seems more likely hers than his. :) But I DO agree she built much of her lies around a smattering of truth.

Its ok, you didn't hurt my feelings. :floorlaugh:

To me though it doesn't matter what physical attributes a psychopath has, it's their disordered mind that kills and what the killer looks like has nothing to do with anything IMO.

Her previous experience with knives (restaurants) would have given her the edge over a killer with no knife experience, that's true what you've said. I also believe she killed before, probably animals (including the family dog) and she knew from those experiences how to use knives to kill. What she didn't know is that killing an animal would be a lot easier than killing a human being. She has learned that now and IMO if she's ever released she won't make the same mistakes twice when she kills again.

I hope this jury comes back with a verdict of M1 tomorrow.

BBM - whew - thanks. :blushing:

The rest of it - yeah.

And like most, I would dearly love to know what the final "issue" was that finally got to Travis. I DO NOT think if it was something like "stealing" from his PPL account or bank account, that would have come out after he died.

I think she was going to expose him with the sex phone tape, and call him a pedo and an abuser as she has during the trial .. He countered by threatening to expose HER. JMO.

In the interrogation room, Flores showed her the picture of Travis that had her foot in it. You can see blood running down his shoulder. Flores said this is Travis and this is your foot. Her response was "this is his bathroom". Its the only comment she made. No water works. She saved the fake crying for court. I cant wait for the verdict. She may remain calm. Attorneys orders. If she chooses to address the court, I hope the entire Alexander family walks out and returns when shes done. I do believe she will throw out a dig.

That moement in the interrogation made me shutter. Her whole demeanor during those interviews with Det. Flores was just creepy as bleep!! I often have wondered if she has a mental illness at all. Maybe she is simply possessed. I don't say that lightly or jokingly. There is something about Jodi that is different then Casey, or Scott or Drew Peterson. She oozes a different pure evil than I have ever seen.

I just don't think TA ever said "kill you_____"; I truly believe that the first blow put him in shock and he just tried to get away. I don't believe he did anything but scream in pain and horror. JMO

I keep thinking there is truth sprinkled in that sentence somewhere. I DO NOT think Travis said THOSE exact words to Jodi. Maybe when he saw the gun or the knife he might have said "Are you going to kill me?" or "are you trying to kill me". No way did it happen the way "gas can hands" said it happened.

And we all know that she DOES REMEMBER all of it. Every little detail. :furious:

I don't remember that story. Can you tell me more?

The day she caught Travis masturbating to the pedo pics she told the jury she had gone back to get her social security card which was stored up there ..

Every time I think of the nine stab wounds to his back, I know this was not self defense and the jury knows it too. And it is not self defense to slit someone's throat. That takes a murderous psycho to do that.

I'm still mystified as to where Arias got the money for all of her field trips ... perhaps Travis found out that Arias had a second "occupation" and was going to expose her. It may be a leap, but there was a MSM interview with the mother of a woman who shared DB's house with Arias in Palm Desert. According to the mother, Arias had a parade of men coming to DB's house late at night after DB moved back to Monterey. Makes ya wonder ...

From what we've seen and heard about TA from his videos and friends, I would be more inclined to believe he screamed something like "why are you doing this?".. JMOO, of course. that language seems more likely hers than his. :) But I DO agree she built much of her lies around a smattering of truth.

I think you're exactly right. "WHY" seems to be what's in that last photo. The guttural language she attributed to him sounds wrong.

I think there was probably an attack on someone else in her stalking past and he turned the tables on her and screamed that at her before he cleaned her clock.

Maybe THAT'S what happened when she was 13 or 14 ... after she attacked, whoever it was got the knife away from her and held it to HER throat ... always a grain of truth in her stories.

I think she was going to expose him with the sex phone tape, and call him a pedo and an abuser as she has during the trial .. He countered by threatening to expose HER. JMO.
I think you may be much closer to the truth of the matter.. I have ALWAYS felt the sex tape was planned AND edited. As JM said, why would TA have wanted to tape it... he didn't have it.. she did.

Following up on my own post above re JA and her phone...to this day JA uses Donavan's phone to do twitter slams against people from jail. No way she would have lost Heilo phone and it was intentional she turned off her phone in AZ.

What Meeks me laugh now is imagine JA know nothing about I pads and the sophisticated 4g phones available since 2008. I love thinking of the things she won't get to enjoy.

Its ok, you didn't hurt my feelings. :floorlaugh:

To me though it doesn't matter what physical attributes a psychopath has, it's their disordered mind that kills and what the killer looks like has nothing to do with anything IMO.

Her previous experience with knives (restaurants) would have given her the edge over a killer with no knife experience, that's true what you've said. I also believe she killed before, probably animals (including the family dog) and she knew from those experiences how to use knives to kill. What she didn't know is that killing an animal would be a lot easier than killing a human being. She has learned that now and IMO if she's ever released she won't make the same mistakes twice when she kills again.

I hope this jury comes back with a verdict of M1 tomorrow.

She also used a knife to slash the tires on three cars.

And funny she is diagnosed with PTSD by Dr. Samuels, yet after killing Travis, she goes out and buys a gun and goes on a camping with guys? That is the polar opposite of PTSD imo.

ITA, in fact she was ready to kill again on her bogus camping trip.
She bought a gun and two knives to protect herself on a trip she didn't have to take.
According to her testimony, it was because she knew what men were capable of of now.
Funny how she picked the exact same weapons she used on Travis.

Yeah and if she was so worried she wouldn't have gone! Silly lie. She was about to pull a Scott Peterson so they pulled her in .. Simple.

Following up on my own post above re JA and her phone...to this day JA uses Donavan's phone to do twitter slams against people from jail. No way she would have lost Heilo phone and it was intentional she turned off her phone in AZ.

What Meeks me laugh now is imagine JA know nothing about I pads and the sophisticated 4g phones available since 2008. I love thinking of the things she won't get to enjoy.

She will be missing out on alot. You know whats funny, Arizona is hot, when she goes outside it will be 110 degrees during the summer months. I hope they leave her out there.

BBM ~ So do I. The evidence was not ditched near Hoover Dam. That's just another tale of Jodi.

She probably had the gun/knife on her when she got back to Yreka. I bet she did a ritual with thing thing with it too. And, yes Crater Lake is where I think it is also. :seeya:

MM. I think she drove around withl everything in the trunck until she got back to Cal. Others have said that would be risky. Look at what she had alreary done. You cant draw a line in the sand with her. She drove over 2800 miles. The last leg of that trip was to get riid of evidence. MM worked in Crater Lake and its always been my gut feeling disposed of the evidence there. WHY? I think she told MM Travis raped her in order to get him to help. Why do I think that? During interrogations she said to Flores " Why would I hurt Travis? He did not rape me." She never would have said that unless she told someone that he raped her. I think that is how she was able to get someone to help her after the fact and I think it was MM. My gut feeling. In addition to that , during a interview she told someone that Travis had projects. She said "some will be completed and some wont". How does a dead man complete a project? What was the project he would complete. According to her they were suppose to go to Crater Lake when he returned from Mexico. I think disposing evidence in her SICK MIND in Crater Lake was a competed projected. His blood is on the items. MM worked there at the time. This is how I feel .

I think whatever he threatened her with was something he had at his house. She knew she would have to GO THERE TO GET IT and to shut him up for good.

She found whatever it was and took it with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue