Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, just took a peek at JA's twitter.
Funny how she has a tweet about hypocrisy and the lies Juan told. Delusional much?
She is disappointed no money was not put in her commissary this week yet.
I think she has more to worry about than that.

Ya delusional is right! Einstein doesn't realize that all of that stuff can be used against her in the sentencing phase ... so tweet away, psycho. :ignore:

If she wasn't so evil :dervish: she would be tweeting out something remorseful with respect to causing Travis's death. But I guess it wouldn't be believed anyway. Enjoy your "freedom" while it lasts .... soon you will have no privileges, no attention and ultimately no ability to breathe :justice: :jail:

@PICKZILLA 3m: The crocodile called, they want #jodiarias tears back! LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hubby almost got a beating yesterday. He watches the trial with me, knows about my Websleuths addiction, etc. So I go out to his workshop before heading out to run some errands yesterday and he asks me if I had heard the latest. I said no and what's up. He then goes into a spiel about how there was a mistrial declared because two jurors was chatting about the case before the jury got the case and someone had overheard them. He said this with a completely straight face. I stood there for a few seconds looking at him and said that he better be joking. Finally he admitted that he was in fact joking. I told him that the next time he did that he might want to make sure there were no lethal tools in my reach and that it was so NOT funny at all.

Bad, BAD, BAD hubby! :bigfight:

Ya delusional is right! Einstein doesn't realize that all of that stuff can be used against her in the sentencing phase ... so tweet away, psycho. :ignore:

If she wasn't so evil :dervish: she would be tweeting out something remorseful with respect to causing Travis's death. But I guess it wouldn't be believed anyway. Enjoy your "freedom" while it lasts .... soon you will have no privileges, no attention and ultimately no ability to breathe :justice: :jail:

Really? They will be able to use that? Will they be able to show her doing handstands, digging through the garbage and telling herself she should have put make up on???

This is my video of choice as I eat my Jamoca ice cream (Baskin Robbins). It goes down real smooooth. JM's dance moves I mean. ;)

[video=youtube;bux27f49T5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bux27f49T5U[/video]

I had a dream last night they were back in less than an hour.

I am gonna have to haul butt once it is announced there is a verdict..jeez usually we have an hour notice...

i can't see a reason for them not to give her the DP. even her own parents weren't surprised she did this. but i don't really care one way or the other. if she gets LWOP, she will fade away into infamy----she won't get the quality of defense attorneys she'd get if she was sentenced to death. so that would be ok with me.

her life is going to change dramatically either way. she won't be the senior inmate in that jail----she'll be in a real live PRISON with people who don't give a damn about her. and some will not be her buddies----they'll hate her as much as i do. i wouldn't be surprised if she gets into a lot of trouble in prison, and i hope she's on the losing end when it happens.

These is complete hearsay and gossip, but on one of the FB pages that has to do with this trial, a woman posted that her sister is an inmate at Perryville. She further stated that:

1. The inmates know that Jodi is coming.
2. They DO NOT like her.

I'm still mystified as to where Arias got the money for all of her field trips ... perhaps Travis found out that Arias had a second "occupation" and was going to expose her.

Interesting you brought this up. I was reading WS older threads from before my time here and had just read this idea of where JA was getting her cash.

I don't know why it never occurred to me that she would steal! She's a murderess, why would I think she wouldn't steal?

Originally posted by Mrs G Norris

I'd like to add co-workers to that .. she went through a massive number of jobs, I'm thinking she skipped as soon as she felt the murmurs of suspicion then moved onto the next restaurant with a new pool of handbags, tip jars, and tills to mine.

If you're working in a restaurant, is there a way to not run up accounts - ie look like you are but really not be, or is it too well documented all the way through?

Either way, she had a LOT more money than her income would suggest.

I don't know how vigilant the restaurants where she worked were about protecting credit card transactions, but if the customer left both receipts (one for the customer so the tip can be recorded for record keeping and the signed copy for the restaurant), but she could have altered the tips.

If she added $5.00 or $10 to each table with a credit card she handled and she had 20 tables on a slow night, that's still about $200 extra dollars. And we don't know if she slipped money from other tables intended for other wait staff or if she altered receipts for other tables in order to avert suspicion.

If cash was left for an entire table, she could have pocketed the cash and claimed the table stiffed not only her but the restaurant.

As Mrs G Norris suggested, because she changed jobs so often, it could be because she was on the verge of being busted.

If she had access to any cash, she would have jumped on it. Totally agree with the post.

Listen I'm a coward, I won't be able to wath the proceedings live. Someone will have to break the verdict to me gently.

Totally off topic, but I'm sitting here laughing at the advertisements on the side. They are pulled I guess from your cookies. I have spent many hours searching for this and that (pic's and such for JA) and have found myself on many not so nice websites. So, I had an advertisements for "free hook ups" then it changed to Seaworld "Antartica" and then to a restaurant delivery service. HAHA I have to clear my cookies. Oh brother. I'm sorry but I just had to share that.

I will give Nurmi one point of praise. Just one but I doubt he will want it. During his closing argument he made a point of Jodi calling Ryan B around 9:30 to 10 pm on 6/3/08 to let him know she was on her way and should arrive around 12 hours later. Now, the big thing this shows, for me, is that Jodi planned to go to Travis and kill him in his sleep before heading on to meet Ryan and arrive shortly after her ETA. Why you may ask? Well the final phone call that Jodi made to Travis to "tell him she was on her way to Mesa" was at 8:34 pm on 6/3/08.........at least a full hour before she called Ryan. So thank you Nurmi for showing the jury that this was in fact a premeditated murder and that Ryan was in fact just an alibi as Jodi stated he was while on the stand.

MOO

I think that JA is very likely to get the death penalty. I've been going through Arizona's death row records. JA's murder is, if not the most, one of the brutal murders ever even when compared to death row inmates' crimes. The jury will not care about young, old, black, white, male, female, fake PTSD, BPD, prior record. No. When a crime is this horrific and a defendant so unremorseful they will feel like they have no choice but to sentence her to death.

She will get the needle.

Yesterday, a Sleuth recommended a blog or article (by a woman, I think) and I would like to read it but can't find the link. Anyone know where I can find it? I've tried the threads and Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61