Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope by verdict day we will be a sea of Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatars to show our WS Solidarity to Travis and family.

WindyCityGirl...Listen to Tricia's radio show tomorrow night here on Websleuths
Travis's best friend Chris Hughes will be on there... I think you will have a different
take on a few of the points you are trying to make...If you miss it , it will be available on podcast afterwards.

I think you are SO right! I bet she snuck in through the doggie door, went upstairs and started performing o*** sex on him. She turned the story around. She had him where she wanted him but little did he know what she had planned!
Darn doggy doors!
537239_10152746353880367_1420212534_n.jpg

How in the world after everything we've seen, do people still believe this **** is only going to get second degree?! That could mean with time served, she could be out in 5 years on the low end in Arizona.

I've seen multiple posts here to that effect. Unreal. :help:

Maybe its the ambiguous definition of "Premeditated Murder" IDK. People misunderstand the criteria that needs to be met to qualify.

would like to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes...now...let me introduce to you our newest little websleuths.....my grandson.... <3

omg..the very first post i have seen since I left after Juan's closing.... gorgeous and a new dawning for all, I hope. thanks for sharing, Beautiful!!

My son "Mom, why is that picture of that cute baby so big on your screen?" Gotta love Donovan and his direct questions. Donovan, being my goofy son.

I hope by verdict day we will be a sea of Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatars to show our WS Solidarity to Travis and family.

I would be right with you if I had the slightest idea how to do that stuff. But please don't call me Alyce :floorlaugh:

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

OMG...that is terrifying, I can't believe I missed that. This person is a psychopath no one can convince me otherwise. I was totally shocked at the behaviour of JA and JW during Mr. Martinez' closing, it was sickening and should have been stopped. I do respect JSS except for stuff like that which should have been stopped by the judge. That video clip is going to give me serious nightmares tonight.

It's the phone for me. Cause that girl liked to talk. She wouldn't have gone without a phone all of that time, unless she didn't want to be tracked.

Did I hear somewhere she removed the battery from the cell phone? Or did I make that up? lol... :banghead:

The more I think about it, the more obvious it is that she's guilty of murder 1. I hope the jury agrees. I really really hope there's justice for Travis.

I don't know how long I'd last as a juror in this case, because my first question would be to the Judge after opening statements. Can we deliberate now? It was AND stated with a straight face, a case of "self defense". Mr. Travis Alexander was stabbed 28 x's, almost decapitated and shot in the face. JA a/k/a zoo dirt, is physically fine.

I'd also would of saved the state of AZ a million dollars and several reputations.

Maybe its the ambiguous definition of "Premeditated Murder" IDK. People misunderstand the criteria that needs to be met to qualify.

It's amazing- I've found this one to be particularly disturbing. The bs in the sequence of events thread is enough to make me violent. :help:

Jodi is telling it mostly like it was as much as we don't want to believe it. The story she tells to 48 Hours about the ninja tells the tale just take out the ninjas and swap a few things around. It's remarkable since it really hasn't changed at all except for a few details here and there. Watched in hindsight with everything else that came out of the trial is almost identical. It's all in there. One of the things that's not really ever discussed is TA's motive to go after her either for the camera or the lunge with the gun. After their dalliance, JA was leaving TA that day to see another man and he already knew it. I think that rankled him. On top of that she dropped and possible broke his camera that he needed for the trip. The klutz had already destroyed one of his cars and possibly broken his other things in the past. They both over reacted that day. She could have gone there to kill him anyway but the scenario just doesn't play out that way. There are all these questions that keeps coming up. Why would TA have a gun and why would his friends not know? If true, his story when JA was sleeping on his lap in the video is all the motivation he needs to have a small concealable gun. That story probably explain why he'd even charge JA in the bathroom. Not trying to TA bash, but trying to find a scenario that fits the blood trail. He has the gun and doesn't tell anyone cause really? You have a pea shooter and we shoot rifles in the desert? He has a reason to have the gun and not tell others about it.

Sequence:
She does drop the camera and he picks her up and tosses her down. Fearful she runs away and he grabs the camera then goes after her. I seriously doubt he meant her any serious harm.
Based on time stamps of photos it appears the camera moves down the hallway from the bedroom to the bathroom. That's cause he put the camera down there before going into the closet after her.
She then shoots him and the blood gets on the window blinds and under the area where the scales end up. I was shocked JM says he was shot pretty much the same place JA said he was but that appears to be what the blood trail indicates anyway.

He's down on all fours as JA demonstrated to DF and wipes at his forehead. He's basically done at this point, but he manages to his feet and bleeds over sink and spits up blood. The ME really messed up or if he was accurate in the report, the bullet never penetrated the brain. Haven't seen the shock value pics JM used on RG on the last day of testimony, but he couldn't tell by that alone the trajectory of the bullet. I'd think an entry/exit wound should be obvious even to RG and if it isn't what does that mean? TA was not as incapacitated as he should have been or we'd expected him to be.

At this point TA wants JA dead and she knows it. He chases her down the hall probably suffering some of the defensive hand wounds but he does knock her to the ground by JM's "rainbow". This is where she goes into the stabbing frenzy. While wrestling on the floor she delivers the knife wounds over his right shoulder. She gets most of them in but the pain forces him to try to get off her and this is when she gets the straight stabs to the chest and torso. But as he rolls off her, his blooded back and shoulder leaves the rainbow smear against the wall. It's consistent with the wounds to his right shoulder and him bracing with his right arm against the wall. You can literally see his body outlined on the wall. Even the possible blood from the bullet to the head. Ouch!

In the foot photo he's not dead yet. I think he's got her by the right hand or she has him but I don't think he's dead but that's when she does get away from beneath him and kicks the camera taking the picture. The rest is pretty much same as everyone else thinks. Though I think she did the coup de grace with him in the same orientation as in the foot photo. I think the wound appears deeper on the right that then left consistent again with a lefty wielding the weapon.

About the blood in to the toilet room. That's really TA wiping blood from his head wound like sweat then flicking the blood off his hands and leaving the pattern on the lower end of the door and toilet while he as by the sink. Really bad day that.

It's a good thing KM added the manslaughter charges.
Also I think JA suffered from the 'fog'. The fog is a memory issue after the fact same as PTSD. She can't currently recall the memories cause the were not stored properly. This does happen. If she's to be believe on this, she clearly remembers everything happening until she really thought she was going to die. Those things are very strongly etched in, but things after are fuzzy or don't exists or just can't be recalled. This probably happens when the brain short circuits when neither fight or flight is possible and imminent danger still exists. These things happen. I know.

Cam, what an angel. Congratulations!

Ah, sorry Schuby...meant to multi-quote with you and Rose, but I am fairly new and I am not doing what I intend to do.....sorry:facepalm:

Anyway, we can all agree that that cam has a wonderful addition to her family and it is nice to see a sweet little baby - especially when we have listened to and had to watch a demon doing her thing for 4 months! Justice is coming though (hopefully Monday)!:rockon:

How in the world after everything we've seen, do people still believe this **** is only going to get second degree?! That could mean with time served, she could be out in 5 years on the low end in Arizona.

I've seen multiple posts here to that effect. Unreal. :help:
Two guesses- people who haven't followed the case closely, or Jodi supporters.

Anderson Cooper is covering the Jodi Arias trial right now, 11:30 pm EST

How do I get one of the Justice for Travis avatars? TIA

My responses are in red.Murder 2 isn't on the table, she tried to plead guilty to that and the prosecutor denied it because it is premeditated Murder 1, nothing less.

Great post short to the point and I agree premeditated
Justice for travis.

Did I hear somewhere she removed the battery from the cell phone? Or did I make that up? lol... :banghead:

Her battery went dead and she lost her charger. However, found it under her car seat and then recharged it. She had almost 5 years to practice this stuff and perhaps re-write her journals.

Well, I do believe in my heart of hearts that the jurors will come back with Murder 1. I am not going to let those 12 that are missing from that village in Florida change how my heart feels.....I am sticking strongly to these feelings. There will be justice for Travis, and I think it will happen on Monday! That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

I was listening to music tonight to relax and this song by Lissie came on. One of my favorite artists & videos. I had forgotten about this song & the elephant in the video. Sorry I don't know how to embed the video so I'll just share the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4s3dOn0GfQ

With all these jitters waiting for the verdict, went to HLN to read some of the 805+ stories they have on the case. Just when you think you've heard it all I saw a video of one of Travis' friends talking about how Jodi chased her car trying to get to Travis when he needed some free time away from her when they first started dating because she needed to know where he was 24/7! Has anyone else heard this? LOL

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/02/travis-friend-jodi-ran-after-our-car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member