Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to zoom the closet pic, but I think you can tell by the color patterns. There's a lot of blue diagonally in the picture in the closet and brown at the top. There's almost no blue in this pic. I was actually expecting the pics to be the same or more similar in color and composition then they were when I went to look.
I agree with you. It's not the spidies pic.

I do think it's a photo of Travis's dad as in the attached thumbnail you can see his moustache. You can just zoom in on the pic using a very basic graphics program anyone on Windows has - Paint - and it's not the spidie pic. I may try another program later but it's Sunday here so for Travis, and all his family I am going to spend it well.

ETA that spidies pic was passed on by a WSer to someone with a connection to Juan. I can't remember who it was but a few days later JM showed the Cameron Diaz pic. Naturally it makes sense why JM couldn't say that Travis was err 'using' that spidies pic but I hope he finds a way to bring the pic into evidence in the guilt phase.

Attachments

• dpic.jpg
    dpic.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 27
Great idea! By Monday, a whole sea of blue ribbons on WS!

IF we can all get it to work... I noticed that others that are having trouble are on ipads etc...
I am on a macbook and cannot get it to work !

Great idea! By Monday, a whole sea of blue ribbons on WS!

Yes! C'mon Sleuthers! :) I changed my profile pic on facebook to this ribbon and have gotten countless messages asking me about it. My mom and sister (who are also following the trial when they can) changed theirs to the same ribbon. Awesome.

Yes! C'mon Sleuthers! :) I changed my profile pic on facebook to this ribbon and have gotten countless messages asking me about it. My mom and sister (who are also following the trial when they can) changed theirs to the same ribbon. Awesome.

I am trying !!!!!!!!:please:

I'm not understanding this. Stealing lies? Who's lies? She probably bought spiderman underwear because she noticed the picture and or he was a fan as a child and adult of spiderman. She was obsessed with looking like they had ALL similar interests.

Meaning she made up her "lies" of spiderman underwear based on the pic of TA as a little boy. In all her lies there seems to be a little bit of truth to each. The way she lied to Detective Flores about how she would need to use a gun if she were going to kill TA. Does that make sense? Guess I'm rambling...:banghead:

I watch FNC and I agree with you. I am still waiting to know how you found out that the actual picture of Travis's father in the back of the closet was the one you posted earlier. Thanks in Advance.

Not the same pic:

Notsame_zps85a6d7e2.jpg

I agree with you. It's not the spidies pic.

I do think it's a photo of Travis's dad as in the attached thumbnail you can see his moustache. You can' just zoomed in on the pic using a very basic graphics program anyone on Windows has - Paint - and it's not the spidie pic. I may try another program later but it's Sunday here so for Travis, and all his family I am going to spend it well.

ETA that spidies pic was passed on by a WSers to someone with a connection to Juan. I can't remember who it was but a few days later JM showed the Cameron Diaz pic. Naturally it makes sense why JM couldn't say that Travis was err 'using' that spidies pic but I hope he finds a way to bring the pic into evidence in the guilt phase.

Hoping and praying for that phase...

Meaning she made up her "lies" of spiderman underwear based on the pic of TA as a little boy. In all her lies there seems to be a little bit of truth to each. The way she lied to Detective Flores about how she would need to use a gun if she were going to kill TA. Does that make sense? Guess I'm rambling...:banghead:

She did say that she would have used Gloves.....

IF we can all get it to work... I noticed that others that are having trouble are on ipads etc...
I am on a macbook and cannot get it to work !

No idea if this is relevant to anyone else's problem, but I couldn't get it to work at first on my Windows 7 machine. The error I received was something about a .png file being improperly labeled. The image was a .gif file, so I renamed it to .png and voila!

How can I find the ribbon avatar ... I looked but couldn't find it. Please help.

Forgot where I read this or if a friend said this, but Travis hated Spiderman. So bottom line, Travis would have never bought or gave this to any one. Another lie, surprise!

She did say that she would have used Gloves.....

I know there were more similarities to her lies, that she talked about. Someone here said there is always some truth to every lie. I can't remember everything right now. But yes the gloves...wonder if she used them briefly, and maybe they were latex and ripped off made things harder for her to do? idk

There's no reason to think she'd ever seen the spidie underwear pic of Travis before. That's the point of wondering whether it was the pic in his closet. It isn't. We have no idea of where that pic came from or when. All I can say is that I didn't see it until about a month ago or two the most, even though the case has been going on for 5+ years. And I don't think it's a photo in evidence.

I have cracked my night-guard clencher in the past couple of months. That is way bad. I am using stand-by dental guard...I am a clencher and not a grinder of the teeth. I have used a dental guard for over 30 years - I played golf for 13 years competitively and my doctor told me to use my dental guard while playing golf. I didn't sleep last night - Major Anxiety going on here I think.

Dr. DeMarte - Help us all. I think the jurors liked and trusted her...

From a distance, I don't see the photo of Travis with his father with his little toy...

What I do see in the picture of Travis with his dad, is a man with his arm wrapped happily around his son, who has a toy, and a child who is beaming, literally, just as happy as could be. At least during some of the time , before the drugs took over, Travis did remember happy things with his folks and once he became an adult and could understand what drugs do to people he likely came to understand how his parents were suffering through the addiction and that indeed HE WAS LOVED BY THEM. I was so happy for the sake of the other siblings that Deanna had the discernment to get that out. It was for them, and it did matter!!!!

Jodi Arias thought she could scare people away and turn people away from Travis by telling on him, boy did she misjudge the caliber of these folks. Deanna had more dignity and grace than Jodi could even try to emulate. Deanna was, indeed marriage material.

The picture with Jodi and the "alien" was taken in Roswell, NM at the UFO museum.

Area 51 is in Nevada.

Which one is the alien? :scared:

How can I find the ribbon avatar ... I looked but couldn't find it. Please help.

I'm "computer ignorant" so take this with a grain of salt....I just right clicked on another ribbon I saw and saved it to my computer. Went to my User CP and uploaded a new avatar pic that way.

From a distance, I don't see the photo of Travis with his father with his little toy...

I can't see either .. actually it looks like an older man to the right .. so now I'm wondering what is the source of the photo of him with his father in the spiderman undies .. and IF Jodi had seen it or if it is just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth