Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the jurors start deliberations tomorrow?
Just want to make sure I'm home and on here in case a verdict is reached.

I tried but can't get the ribbon avatar to work. It says "incorrect file extension". Any suggestions? TIA :wave:

i have a mac - but they way i did it is just drag a copy of the avitar i wanted to my desktop to save, then go to customize avitar option 2 (upload from your own computer) and you can either paste the jpg link there - or i was able to drag the image from my desk top and drop it into the box

Can anyone help me out with a question I have.... I thought the computer and phone expert said there were NO nude photos anywhere on any of Travis's computers or phones.

If she had sent those photos, or he had sent photos of his private parts, wouldn't there be a record on his phone?

Am I mistaken about that testimony?

Thanks!

That's my understanding based on testimony and what Chris Hughes said tonight. That wasn't Travis's penis. Unless she took it and sent it to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready for this? Here is JA's big project for DV. All proceeds from the shirts go to Long Beach Women’s Shelter & Reach Beyond Domestic Violence. (Think ALV) Being sold on pro Jodi site. There are no words

x3mtt.jpg

Well they are quite original.

:floorlaugh:

Guys, I just want to put an idea out there. The law of attraction has been used as an excuse for a murder and has been ridiculed.

But I whole heartedly believe that what we put our attention on is energized. If we continually think "Jodi, Jodi, Jodi" that energy goes to, and empowers her. If we now turn our attention to Travis, Juan, The Alexanders, and the wonderful, amazing people who've come into our lives, we will be sending our energy to the most positive outcome for this trial. Let's now concentrate on the force, instead of the dark side. More yoda and obi wan, less darth sidious.

HELLO?!?

Have you guys even read the LARGE RED PRINT in the OPENING POST?!?

IF I SEE ONE MORE MENTION OF EITHER OF THE "S" NAMECALLING WORDS, I AM ISSUING TIME OUTS.

It is VERDICT WATCH WEEK, right?

Mods are working their butts off around here. Stop it already.

There are A LOT of posts with this namecalling lately. I have removed several but I am not gonna spend my time chasing this stuff. If you've participated and one of your posts is left standing, go edit or delete it now please.

You seriously think we know about all the guys she was with? She obviously slept around like crazy...she even got with a guy right after killing Travis.

Well, I guess you know something the rest of us were not privy to. "Slept around like crazy" is not obvious to me, nor have I seen proof of it.

I'm not trying to stick up for this evil woman, I just don't get "*advertiser censored*" here. You do, and that is your opinion. All good with me. I'm just stating my own view on it.

Thanks, I've followed the live stream daily but missed the photo exhibit.

I didn't start watching until she testified, so I hadn't seen these either -- whoah -- poor Travis's family to have to see these -- and I was mistaken when I thought she agreed to have pics used as evidence, didn't know it was the pros. who brought them in -- but, I still think she would have agreed just to show herself off -- ewwww, and she does have extra pieces, doesn't she?

Can anyone help me out with a question I have.... I thought the computer and phone expert said there were NO nude photos anywhere on any of Travis's computers or phones.

If she had sent those photos, or he had sent photos of his private parts, wouldn't there be a record on his phone?

Am I mistaken about that testimony?

Thanks!

You are not mistaken. Nothing like that (penis, breasts, etc.) were found on TA computer/phone. EVER, ever and even then.......

There are A LOT of posts with this namecalling lately. I have removed several but I am not gonna spend my time chasing this stuff. If you've participated and one of your posts is left standing, go edit or delete it now please.

Will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to take my DW in for day surgery in the early morning, not sure how long I will be there. I sure hope they put me up in a consultation room like before w/ a tv so I don't miss the verdict when it comes down.

Have a good night all, be nice to each other.

Wonder what the guy she gave her phone number to on the plane is thinking now! Creepy I'm also thinking. Mr burns is relieved it wasn't him.

With her having rented another car, purchased and hid another gun, stashed 2 knives in books, I wonder who her next victim was going to be? Any thoughts?
Maybe just someone random so that it would appear a serial killer was loose? Who else was a threat to her once Travis no longer was? I just really think she was headed out to do it again. Imo

I didn't start watching until she testified, so I hadn't seen these either -- whoah -- poor Travis's family to have to see these -- and I was mistaken when I thought she agreed to have pics used as evidence, didn't know it was the pros. who brought them in -- but, I still think she would have agreed just to show herself off -- ewwww, and she does have extra pieces, doesn't she?

Whew! I'm glad I didn't see this 40 years ago. Time for us to let this subject go. The mods have been more than fair.
THANKS MODS!!!!!!

I have to take my DW in for day surgery in the early morning, not sure how long I will be there. I sure hope they put me up in a consultation room like before w/ a tv so I don't miss the verdict when it comes down.

Have a good night all, be nice to each other.

Lol don't we all have it bad.

When do the jurors start deliberations tomorrow?
Just want to make sure I'm home and on here in case a verdict is reached.

9:00 am Pacific time, 10:00 am Mountain time, 11:00 a.m Central time, NOON eastern time.
Until 4:30 pm Pacific time .... add one hour to each time zone above.

HTH.

Ah..just think of the anxiety and stomach falls she's experiencing right now...

I believe JA is a sociopath and from what I understand sociopaths do not experience anxiety like normal people. I didn't quite get it until I saw her on the stand. A normal person, like myself, would have been terrified and shaking just at the thought of speaking in front of anyone, yet alone on a televised hearing about myself. And I would be scared to death to tell anything but the truth. In fact, I am one of those people that gets nervous driving when I see a police car, not because I have anything to worry about because I am driving legally, not under the influence of anything, not speeding or doing anything wrong, fully licensed and insured but still afraid, almost like I will get caught even when I've done nothing wrong.
Then you have JA, up there like it's a party, telling story after story that everyone and their mother knows aren't true and not even breaking a sweat, totally convinced that she will be able to lie her way out of this little problem. That is a sociopath. I really doubt she has lost a seconds worth of sleep since she butchered Travis. In fact, I think she sleeps better then ever now that she has eliminated the source of whatever emotional pain she may have felt at not being able to possess him. She is getting all the attention she ever wanted and truly believes she is some kind of star instead of on trial for her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966