Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the jurors start deliberations tomorrow?
Just want to make sure I'm home and on here in case a verdict is reached.

:seeya: 9:00 am Arizona Time Zone ... and they go until 4:30 pm ... this will be everyday until they get verdict, which I hope will be tomorrow :please:

I hope this is correct because this is the last I heard ...

You guys are the best. Still couldn't get my computer to cooperate though. So Beach fixed it for me. Thank you Beach :D

I think she did it on purpose. Notice her eyes after she has done it. She isn't smiling but you can see her eyes give away her feelings. Her eyes lit up.

That was freaky scary. Nope, she wasn't scratching her neck (that would have been quite obvious), but she was in fact making a sweeping motion of the throat. I wouldn't put it past her to try (someway, somehow) to get JM killed. I wonder if he saw that, or if the judge did.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

That's my understanding based on testimony and what Chris Hughes said tonight. That wasn't Travis's penis. Unless she took it and sent it to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for travis

I only saw her do that once, when he was talking about Travis saying she was the worst thing that ever happened to him. Deep breath and clenched jaw - I saw that as her holding back anger. IMO

I saw her do it several times...Perhaps you should watch the replay in WS's great archives.

survivor shirts?
for domestic violence?
riiiiiiiiiight.
imo she put them out when she did
because she thinks she is gonna walk!

in old fashioned "nanny nanny boo boo" style.

She is suffering from malignant narcissism.
a gawd complex even.

I think she really believes the jury will
let her "go".

smh

beach;9368070 <snip> [FONT="Century Gothic" said:
Rule Reminders:

1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.

2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

3) NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

[/FONT]

:bump:

Locking this thread for 10 minutes while you review these rules that have been posted for months in the opening post of every thread. Almost 200 times now.

I'm going to re-open this thread now.

From the minute I throw open the lock, please be advised anymore namecalling, gratuitous sexual references and bathroom humor will result in TOs.

Period.

Thanks so much to the mod that gave me the Justice for Travis avatar. Much appreciated!!!

Agree to disagree. JA loves all this attention she's getting. She's the star and loves it. No shaking from JA ever, that I've seen.

Saw her doing a 'throat cutting' gesture to JM though.
Jodi Arias Cut Throat Motion or Scratch? - YouTube

Holy mackerel! The audacity of that soulless woman to do that in open court. I hope that she pays with her life for who and what she is.....a danger to society. Sicko

This is O/T my apologies!! Just was on E-Bay ( I sell laptops) anyway, look up " Jodi Arias Nude portrait'..starting bid at $1000.00. Unbelievable...and she has no Brazillian in this portait. It really annoys me that E-bay allows this stuff.

That's not her "art" work.
I do not believe eBay is allowing any of her art work to be sold, iirc she now has her own website.

Every time she listed her art on eBay I reported it. I think thousands of people did.

Okayyyyy! Was that the first multi user TO ever?

For me, I love WS. I have an opinion and love to give it. I don't want to offend my peeps here because, seriously, YOU ALL are the reason I am here.

Deep breaths.......I think I'm nervous, and we all know why.

Holy mackerel! The audacity of that soulless woman to do that in open court. I hope that she pays with her life for who and what she is.....a danger to society. Sicko

Good grief!

That is scary, the way she did that at that moment!

:eek:

fran

This is O/T my apologies!! Just was on E-Bay ( I sell laptops) anyway, look up " Jodi Arias Nude portrait'..starting bid at $1000.00. Unbelievable...and she has no Brazillian in this portait. It really annoys me that E-bay allows this stuff.

Desperado. She can do one of Donavan next.

whew!

I wasn't just me!

In my defense I plead ignorance

or insanity

or...

well

I promise to be good...

That's not her "art" work.
I do not believe eBay is allowing any of her art work to be sold, iirc she now has her own website.

Every time she listed her art on eBay I reported it. I think thousands of people did.

You are correct. I just visited the site and the individual selling that piece is clearly a third-party looking to make some money on JA's "fame." Scroll down to the Description section to read the comments by the seller/artist(?).

That was freaky scary. Nope, she wasn't scratching her neck (that would have been quite obvious), but she was in fact making a sweeping motion of the throat. I wouldn't put it past her to try (someway, somehow) to get JM killed. I wonder if he saw that, or if the judge did.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

Agree, it's very obvious what she's doing. This needs to be presented in the sentencing phase.

62623_10200660498691155_1426584606_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/62623_10200660498691155_1426584606_n.jpg

Good grief!

That is scary, the way she did that at that moment!

:eek:

fran

It certainly looked like a cut-throat motion. She is a piece of work.
Anyway, after the two YouTube videos from these last few pages, my poor eyes need a break. Till tomorrow. And, glad to see the sea of blue ribbons. Thanks for WS Solidarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson