Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few thoughts on this fine Tuesday morning...

I pray the jurors have had a peaceful night's sleep and come into the courtroom today with a firmness and resolve to bring in the M1 conviction that I am confident they came to yesterday...

I pray that Travis's family can find some peace with the verdict as we head towards the penalty phase ...

And I pray that someone has a camera ready when Donald Trump, months from now, opens his door to find his new "friend" Donovan standing there wanting a job....

Here's to a blessed , peaceful day! ;)

Lol, Guantlett still first poster on new thread.............are we slackers?! Does Guantlett have an insider telling when new thread is opening, lol!

Anywhoo.............here is the Caylee site to light a candle.......as many of us came from that case to this site. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145548&page=9

Also.........mods, would Love love love to see what cases folks may follow next??? As so many fine folks here would love to know.

Myself......
1)Jane Bashara - Case starting ???? - Darkman001 here at WS keeps the thread alive, and Bob (husband/accused hired a hitman ("mentally impaired handyman") who has already been convicted)/ VERY VERY interesting case and threads here at WS. Bob was FINALLY arrested for it last month a year after wife death.

2)Andrea Sneiderman - Case starting July 9th this year in my home town of Atlanta. I went to a few of the prelims and trial for her "secret affair boss/killer/stalker of husband" This gal is just like Jodi...Denial/manipulative! And she lives less than 2 miles from me in Johns Creek Georgia! VERY VERY interesting case here at WS on threads. I did a media thread for the case....but not big enough to have "sub threads" at this point.......so mods have it disjointed right now......but expect it will be pulled together later.

Thanks for this. I'm new to following trials and I was wondering "where do we go from here" as well.

I just realized something. I find it hard to get stuff done and be productive not because I'm nervous about the verdict, but because I enjoy the camaraderie and company here on websleuths. It doesn't matter i nothing is "happening" right now, I just love the fun banter and company.

Good morning everyone. I was tossing and turning all night with a bad cough and I just kept thinking about the case. Then I had a dream where JW was chasing me around disneyland asking me to kiss her. Cough meds. Crazy.

Ugh the thought of JW and her blood red french manicure chasing you around....*shudder* I feel for you! I hope you're feeling better today!

Was wondering did anyone see the male juror chart on NG last night? I am familiar with the descriptions of jurors in the observations thread but what stuck out to me was the description HLN had of JUROR #18 (yes, I know HLN is less than accurate in their reporting). Anyway, their description was as follows;

#18---Age: 70’s
• Possibly former military
• Takes few/no notes

What do you all think? Military...

If it's the same juror that required headphones to better hear the testimony, he's an alternate at this point.

People everywhere try to read tea leaves and think they know exactly what a random group of 12 people are thinking/saying/deciding during deliberations. And the reality is... no one can know. Only the people in that jury room know. Anyone who says they know simply.... doesn't. Is anyone here sitting in the jury room with that group of 12? No? Then what's left is hot air.

Good Morning, everyone!!

So I take it that the "bandwagon" theory is that they are coming in at 10am...and that the 1 hour lead time that has been promised when a verdict is reached will be announced at 9am?

That's what makes sense in my brain anyway. This whole "sleep on it" doesn't necessarily fit for me. I mean, they have "slept on it" for 4 months. If they got their verdict say at 4pm or close to it, they would wait til the next day automatically. They have to do the 1 hour announcement...and that would keep court personnel there after hours.

Anyway, let's just hope today is the day that justice is finally served to Jodi...and the Alexandar family finally has some too!!!

Though it makes me sick (& it really does!!) I hope JA continues to tweet because I have a feeling it might be a factor in mitigation. I'm NOT a lawyer so I have no idea if this can actually happen but how outstanding would it be if her Mom (or other family members) are begging for her life, how remorseful she is, etc. and Juan pulls out some of these tweets? Again, I have NO clue if this is a possibility but I like to dream :please:

Sure it's a possibility. It also demonstrates very loudly how unwilling Ja is to be guided by her lawyers. She seems to be cutting off her nose to spite her face. JM is right, she has no remorse. These evil deeds have just become a springboard to get her into the limelight and public eye.

I couldn't get in for the longest time...kept saying database problems...

Good Morning All...:seeya:
Yesterday at work I had to crack open 30 lobsters and de-meat them for lobster
rolls and seafood chowder...my hands hurt!!

I'm ready for today:rockon:

:seeya: Same problem here this morning trying to get on... By the way, here in Maine we call them "lobstas"

What is there to say, he's a horny guy.

Pretty good! :floorlaugh:

However, somebody yesterday had a post in reference to a substance often referred to and "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" which has to be the best double-entendre of this entire trial.

Thanks for this. I'm new to following trials and I was wondering "where do we go from here" as well.

I just realized something. I find it hard to get stuff done and be productive not because I'm nervous about the verdict, but because I enjoy the camaraderie and company here on websleuths. It doesn't matter i nothing is "happening" right now, I just love the fun banter and company.

I'll be following the Andrea Sneiderman case closely next. :seeya:

Was wondering did anyone see the male juror chart on NG last night? I am familiar with the descriptions of jurors in the observations thread but what stuck out to me was the description HLN had of JUROR #18 (yes, I know HLN is less than accurate in their reporting). Anyway, their description was as follows;

#18---Age: 70’s
• Possibly former military
• Takes few/no notes

What do you all think? Military...

Military would find no sympathy with someone like Jodi. Also Samuels' and ALV BS-ing ways.

There will be no verdict today IMHO, and its not because there is division in the jury room. The jury has 4 months of testimony to get through and I believe, since this is a death penalty case, that they will review the evidence thoroughly before they announce a verdict. This is a serious jury that will do what jury's are supposed to do before they commit to killing someone. When it comes, it will be premeditated 1st degree, and you can take that to the bank.

whew!!

Soo..anyone waiting for the pic of Casey A wearing a 'survivor' t-shirt?
lol

No…but I think there should be a T-Shirt for Jodi saying:

"Expiration Date: May 7, 2025"

(That's 12 years from today.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors