Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nearly 6am on Tuesday in Japan now. I need to get ready for work, but am stuck on websleuths!! I don't have hln....just you guys. Lets hope for justice soon.

I hope you do too......Scotland is beautiful......if the weather is nice it`s just about perfect!!! Particularly the West Coast.........breathtaking!! Bath is lovely too.

I love the USA......only been to Florida and New York.....but will see more of it one day.

Yes the international interest is heartwarming to see........I tried not to get too invested in this trial but I did....then I found WS site.

This site sure moves fast!!!!!!

I've wanted to go to Scotland ever since I found out my surname is Scottish - I grew up hating it, no one can spell it correctly, it sounds funny as well. Once I learned the history I've grown to appreciate it. I think there is a castle in Scotland with the name, certainly streets. I feel like my soul wants to go there.

I hope you do too......Scotland is beautiful......if the weather is nice it`s just about perfect!!! Particularly the West Coast.........breathtaking!! Bath is lovely too.

I love the USA......only been to Florida and New York.....but will see more of it one day.

Yes the international interest is heartwarming to see........I tried not to get too invested in this trial but I did....then I found WS site.

This site sure moves fast!!!!!!

Yes, it is :) I was pleased to visit the land of my dad's paternal ancestors.

just remember, a quicker verdict does not mean they found her guilty. (i've always heard the quicker the jury comes back with a verdict, it means they found the defendent guilty).

Look at what happened to the KC trial. They came back quick and with a not guilty verdict.

Just got home and can't believe we have no verdict yet. Has the jury asked any questions?

Try to remember that even if every juror is 100% convinced, they have been together for months now, with one very big thing in common, and unable to discuss it. They need time to talk about EVERYTHING that they've been holding in all this time.

I know I would be bursting at the seams to talk after keeping it all in for so long, but let's hope they talk faster than Nurmi!

listening to Josh Groban while I wait. His music puts me in a trance.

Just keep in mind that if they come back right now, and the verdict is manslaughter, we are all going to wish that they stayed back there discussing the issue.

I have been on a jury twice...once a Grand Jury...and even that...after...we wanted to TALK about it. (GJ...you "vote" then and there)

On the regular jury...it was so cut and dried...but we still wanted to talk for hours!! We even talked about the clothes people wore, courtroom observers, the Judge...everything. None of it mattered at all in the verdict, we just wanted to finally be able to talk about our thoughts throughout trial. We knew our verdict pretty much right away, we just wanted to hang out and get it all out I guess.
Thanks for sharing--that's been my experience as well. Chalk it up to human nature.

Thinking about what a wonderful father Travis would have been and everything JA took away from him and his loving family.

:please::please::please:Members of the jury, do the right thing for Travis, his family and his beloved Napoleon.

HLN saying Naps left without food and water for 4 days.:banghead:

I'd forgotten the Scott Peterson verdict took 7 days... 7 days on this one would feel like forever + 100 MORE forever's. God Speed Jurors!

Didn't they have to start over at one point also? They had to bring in an alternate IIRC.

I`m quite close to you....Teesside.....sat with DS and DH watching Sunderland play :banghead: I hate football!

But they not bothering me so I can sit glued to my laptop with no interuptions......yay!

Hi Fudge :seeya: Quite a few Scots here to see justice done for Travis.

Scot here too, by lineage. I was born and raised here in the US though. I have been all over Scotland and I absolutely adore it!! Now I want an Irn-Bru:seeya:

It's amazing to me the international interest in this trial. Funny, huh? Much like stupid Scott Peterson thinking no one would ever have interest in a young woman very near full term pregnancy going missing on Christmas eve. It's a small world. Haven't been to Scotland, only London. My husband loved watching bog swimming (or snorkeling?), he thought it was great fun to watch. I liked London, he wants me to see Bath. Hope I get to see much more of the UK soon.

I live very near Bath :dance:

tumblr_meydjiDofs1r1mkubo1_500.gif

That made my day!
:rockon:

I know I would be bursting at the seams to talk after keeping it all in for so long, but let's hope they talk faster than Nurmi!
How did it make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?

So TexMex......your avatar and siggy makes me incredibly hungry. Got any good recipes??

What do you like? BBQ? Cajun? Seafood? Texmex? Southern?

Sangrita drink?

Sangrita

INGREDIENTS

32 ounces tomato juice
2 cups fresh orange juice
1 cup Tequila (recommended: Herradura Blanco)
1 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup agave juice (or simple syrup)
5 dashes hot pepper sauce: (Tabasco)
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon kosher salt
Lime wedged and sliced, for garnish and moistening glass rim

DIRECTIONS

Combine into a pitcher the tomato juice, orange juice, tequila, lime juice, agave, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Stir to combine, cover and refrigerate.

In a shallow bowl or plate, combine the smoked paprika and salt. Moisten the rim of the glass with a lime wedge, and dip into the paprika-salt mixture. Put ice into a glass, and pour the mixture over and garnish with a lime slice.

Someone on HLN earlier said that the jurors had to pay for their own lunches today. If AZ Lawyer is out there, please answer this for me. Why do they have to pay for their own lunch today, they are still working for the State! I realize this is a small thing, but it seems unfair to me. Haven't they given enough?
:banghead:

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
AZFamily.com - Phoenix, AZ

Watch LIVE: Jodi Arias murder trial

Snipped:

The jury will deliberate this week from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. until they reach a verdict., According to officials with the Maricopa County Superior Court.
~~~~~

If this info is correct, this would be 4:30 p.m. MST/ 6:30 p.m. CDT/ 7:30 p.m. EDT.

As many of you know, Phoenix, AZ is on Standard time; not Daylight time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter