Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: JMO, but I think it is very realistic to think that they could be unanimous on the first go round -- the evidence is overwhelming and Mr. Martinez clearly PROVED PRE-MEDITATION ...

:moo:

If the jury did their initial poll and found the vote unanimous there would be a verdict by now.
The jury is obviously divided and that is good thing for JA.

Ughhh.

What exactly is 2nd degree murder ? do you get out in 20 years or something like that?

If this gets second degree, with time served she could be out in as little as five years and no more than 15.

Nice, huh? :help:

Look how much we have all talked about this. Probably took the first few hours just to stop laughing at the idea of self defense, her testimony, and their 'experts'..

no, but I did meet Chuck, Mitzy McCall, Jamie Farr, and J.P.Morgan.....LOL....oh and that nun that drug me off the stage with the big butterfly net..... :floorlaugh:

You Seriously Rock! :fireworks2:

I feel the same. I think there MUST be holdouts. If the jury did not ask questions, I would not be so worried, but after the many, many questions, the holdup can NOT be good for justice for Travis. GOD please help us, PLEASE help Travis receive his justice, and relieve a little of his families pain with a fair and just 1st degree murder verdict. My opinion only.

I felt all along there was 1 or 2 that bought the defense's arguments. I'm very concerned. It's such a clear case of murder 1, seems they should have rendered the verdict today.

What exactly is 2nd degree murder ? do you get out in 20 years or something like that?

I believe 2nd degree is 10-22 years and the judge decides the sentence. Nothing even close to what JA deserves!

I have been thinking about Jodi and using her thumb under her chin like a knife not once but twice in this trail. I Just watched a murder named Paul Reed. Jodi acts alot like him. If she ever gets out Juan and others better watch out. I also am glad the Jury is taking their time. It is real;y alot of evidence and TESTIMONY to SIFT THROUGH FOR ALL THE JODI LIES!!!I still am praying for 1st degree. I think they don't want to be compared to the 12 that didn't look at the evidence. Hope Juan is ok. I know he usually gets verdicts early. I am sure this is nothing new though considering the length of this trail.

Lmao at whoever mentioned the nekkid pics. Picturing 12 people twisting their necks around & looking at each other, "ew, what IS that?!?

Breaking OT News: Gina DeJesus & Amanda Berry both found alive!!!!

IMO, I do believe there is one hold-out...whomever asked the tiger/bear question...that's the one.

That one! I would think that the others have straightened her out by now. Always thought ponytail would be a problem.... maybe it's Nancy?

Are we allowed to speculate?

Since nobody said anything about my chores I have not done any. APPARENTLY though I am going to my mom's this weekend.

So I have to do 4 days work in 3 ( because I wasted today) clean house,pack, make sure oldest DD can watch my chowdren,get 2 mom's day gifts. *deep breath* I will also have my grands a good bit of the week. So as soon as youngest dd ( cheerbrat) is done with her exam on friday I will drive 4 hours to spend friday and saturday evening with my mom.Then have breakfast with them and get BACK on 95 to drive to my MIL's.

:banghead:

tumblr_static_kitty2.gif

IMO, I do believe there is one hold-out...whomever asked the tiger/bear question...that's the one.

That's not good. Especially with the very well explained answer Dr Demarte gave to that question. If that wasn't a good answer for whoever asked it, there's problems...

Grrrrrr, I nearly just broke my neck running from the kitchen into the living room because I heard JVM saying "something is happening, they are telling us something!".....and it was an officer saying they are blocking the fire exit :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16