Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are not deciding on the death penalty just yet, I think I am correct. moo

I know, I was just typing quickly. The verdict they agree upon COULD lead to a death penalty.

There's an engineer on the jury?

My husband is an engineer, (retired) and he has no doubt Jodi is guilty. As soon as he got back from his kayak ride, he made a mad dash to the door to ask if there was a verdict yet. So, don't blame it on the engineer, LOL!

Grrrrrr, I nearly just broke my neck running from the kitchen into the living room because I heard JVM saying "something is happening, they are telling us something!".....and it was an officer saying they are blocking the fire exit :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lol, my head snapped up too. That was the second time HLN snookered me. Earlier today their screen went to the block stripes that sometimes appear when a network is breaking into a program for a special report. Turned out they had just lost their feed to whichever TH they had on at that moment. :scared:

I really think the worst thing for us to do is to guess what and why the jurors are taking more than a day. There is no way to know. It only serves to stress us out. Our speculations cannot change the verdict. I'm not doing this anymore. My little heart cannot take it.

I think it's good to keep a calm relaxed mind and just pass away the time doing something else or just having a few laughs.

They can decide if she lives or dies later. What's so difficult about agreeing with all the premeditation evidence. There are tons of it. Thus MURDER ONE!

The jury need not even agree with all the California acts of premeditation.
The felony murder calls for premeditation after blow 1 or blow 2 with a knife. It is almost a no brainer to go from stabs in the back to the neck slice to get to premeditation for felony murder.
None of that reasoning takes more than an hour or two.

This jury it seems is thrashing about in the weeds at this moment.

Completely agreed.

I think she got a immense pleasure from trashing Travis with the pedo claims. I think she loved telling the whole world about those claims.

According to some plea deal she tried to make, that's just what she said she would do. It will be a travesty if she gets what she wants from this verdict.

Stabbing would be more "quiet" .. ie: room mates, neighbors etc. would be more likely to hear a gunshot and call 911.

But having said that, this has been on my mind for a long time and I've never expressed it. But, I wonder if there are any pillows missing from his chair in the bedroom? I was thinking that maybe she could have used a pillow to shoot the bullet into his head to stifle the sound. That might account for some of the tassels in the bathroom and down the stairs as she was taking the pillow with her.

Call me crazy ... just a thought (smile)

I hadn't thought of that....it would also explain the lack of powder burns on Travis. It would also lead me to believe that that is why the gun jammed because of blowback of the stuffing material would probably jam a little semiautomatic like a .25 Good thinking fellow Canuck!

MODS!!! there is a terrible twitter acct today - some one saying they are TA and posting autopsy photos - i do not want to post it - but we also need every one to report it to get it shut down - what do i do??????!!!!! how can we get it shut down :(

Oh no Polly! :(

So no verdict yet? I've been in court all day.

I really think the worst thing for us to do is to guess what and why the jurors are taking more than a day. There is no way to know. It only serves to stress us out. Our speculations cannot change the verdict. I'm not doing this anymore. My little heart cannot take it.

I think it's good to keep a calm relaxed mind and just pass away the time doing something else or just having a few laughs.

You are right Rose.

OT: does anybody have any news about Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry being found alive?????

MODS!!! there is a terrible twitter acct today - some one saying they are TA and posting autopsy photos - i do not want to post it - but we also need every one to report it to get it shut down - what do i do??????!!!!! how can we get it shut down :(

What's the username? I'll report.

7 hours 15 mins
waiting_zps07d468d5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads