DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's reasons for renting car in Redding, CA......2:26.00
She lies like a rug.

Jodi Arias Trial Day 19 (Full) - YouTube

And at 2:47:00 she skips right over buying the gas can at Walnart.

At 2:47:00 she tell Nurmii :

"I went to Salinas, had to wait because there was a wait at the nail salon, got my nails done and drove to Pasadena."

Nurmi 2:47:40 "you mention being in Salinas and having to wait at the nail salon. Did you go anywhere else while in Salinas?"

J: "I think I did but it escapes me right now"

Nurmi seems surprised but skips right over iit

She sure didn't want to talk about Walmart and the third gas can!
Juan had to drag it out of her on cross

So no verdict yet? I've been in court all day.

Nope...its only been 7 + hours....they have a lot to chat about.

With a group that sounds (at least to me) this strong--it prolly took a few hours just to pick a foreperson....

Waiting is so difficult, but I never thought the verdict would come today. Still think tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, because this jury has been so so thorough.

I' d guess one scenario they discuss is if it is possible to reconcile the defense and State 's cases. As in, accept all the evidence of planning, and thus premeditation, but to try out the possibility that she changed her mind, thus the many hours spent there with opportunities to kill but did not. If they try to think through
how the two theories fit together it will take them a very long time, because they will have to wade into all the conflicting psych stuff.

The one doubt about JM's case I can see them having is why, if Travis was so afraid of her, would he have sex with her thst day, whether he invited her or not. Questioning that opens up the door to the psych questions as well.

I absolutely believe they will get it right, but I can also see how easy it would be to spend many hours discussing scenarios...

If Jodi was scared of Travis, why would she gave sex with him? I really wish Juan would have pointed this out in closings.

Remember all those hours the jurors had to wait for testimony to start, yeah this is the payback...

I don't wanna watch another night of "verdict watch"!!
I wanna watch "found guilty of 1st degree murder"!!

Something good about this jury taking more than a day. Imagine when they do reach a verdict, Arias walks in thinking 'I've got this, they took more than a few hours so I'm getting off with lesser charges. Well, the verdict is read "Jodi Ann Arias GUILTY of first degree murder' It's going to be funny to see her reaction! ha ha.

My whirlpool is looking pretty inviting right now....

OT: does anybody have any news about Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry being found alive?????

Only one station in Cleveland is reporting on this right now-if it's true its totally awesome and seems too good to be true!!!!!!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

Nancy Grace just arrived and seems to be leaving right away. #StillNothingNoteWorthy

I wonder why?

Joining you for a ciggie.

I've had a ciggie lit all day. I don't think I've smoked one, but it's always lit. I really need a verdict. It's nice here today in Oregon, so I at least got some tomato plants in the ground. It should freeze tonight...... :floorlaugh:

Elizabeth Erwin is tweeting that the jurors are loud again...possibly about to leave for the day

I'm sick to my stomach today. Trying to get through the day with a normal outlook, but my heart and mind goes to that jury room... Hoping, praying...

I cleaned, I cooked dinner (tho not able to eat) I've washed 3 loads of laundry and am about to get outside to cut the stupid grass... tho that just may have to wait for tomorrow...

I watched lock-up last night and they were in the Estrella Jail. Thought it was pretty interesting to watch. This is one of the reasons why I want JA on death row, as you can see from watching this episode... these girls thrive in jail. Its like a sorority house to them. It boggles my mind... Anyway, its a 40minute "distraction" while you wait if you want to watch it you can find it here Prison: Estrella, Women's Jail, Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ. - YouTube

Prayers and Love!
Justice for Travis
:blue:

This was really intriquing enough to get my mind off waiting. (for 45 minutes) Thank You.
Imagine having to live that life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members