Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_meydjiDofs1r1mkubo1_500.gif

That's what my work clock does on Friday when I am waiting on 5:00 p.m.

Does anyone else hear "Bert and Ernie" when the THs said Kurt Nurmi?

:facepalm:

OMG I see a woman, holding a camera .. that's a flash in the middle, she is definitely not holding a knife!!

The Eye Guy, aka Bryan Neumeister, of Blue Oyster Cult fame:

eztv_58_hd_ird_cnnc_hd_rx558_2013-04-15_13h34m21s_0.png

He saw a lying torture murderess with a camera held between her 'enhancements'.

What Juan Martinez saw:

ruffy_german_shepherd_01.jpg_w450.jpg

What I saw:

kilroy_was_here.jpg

Yes -- they will decide whether to impose the death penalty if she's found guilty of First Degree Murder or Felony Murder. I'm not sure whether they will be sequestered during the whole sentencing hearing, but they will when/if deliberating again.

:seeya: Good to see ya, Nin!

The jury could come back at any time .. the experts on HLN know as much as we do .. could be today, could be Friday (I doubt that though) so I'm putting no stock in anything said on any news channel. Afterwards they will all say they were right, no matter what they say now.

the sentencing maybe?:rockon:

Do these same jury members also decide during the penalty phase? Are they sequestered that whole time?
The jurors aren't sequestered at all. Yes, same jurors for the penalty phase (aggravating factors/mitigation). If one of the 12 has an issue, then an alternate steps in to replace.

What time will the jurors deliberate until? Is this a 9 to 5 thing everyday?

Eventually. I have to go get cheerbrat. and then make dinner. and then wander around like I am cleaning.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Another sister. Thanks, I'm so stressed I needed that!

I'd forgotten the Scott Peterson verdict took 7 days... 7 days on this one would feel like forever + 100 MORE forever's. God Speed Jurors!

It's amazing to me the international interest in this trial. Funny, huh? Much like stupid Scott Peterson thinking no one would ever have interest in a young woman very near full term pregnancy going missing on Christmas eve. It's a small world. Haven't been to Scotland, only London. My husband loved watching bog swimming (or snorkeling?), he thought it was great fun to watch. I liked London, he wants me to see Bath. Hope I get to see much more of the UK soon.

I hope you do too......Scotland is beautiful......if the weather is nice it`s just about perfect!!! Particularly the West Coast.........breathtaking!! Bath is lovely too.

I love the USA......only been to Florida and New York.....but will see more of it one day.

Yes the international interest is heartwarming to see........I tried not to get too invested in this trial but I did....then I found WS site.

This site sure moves fast!!!!!!

My darling husband said he will get carry out for us.....I burned my hand and wrist with hot grease last night...hurts like hell.

Convenient. Now you won't be expected to do anything other than the verdict watch. Premeditated?

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member