Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Perry said that Baez was like a "used car salesman" LMAO .. is he just now talking about this or was that something he said a long time ago?

I think the Honorable Judge B. Perry just "de-edified" purveyors of pre-owned vehicles.

Cross post:

Anyone who is interested in hearing more from Chris and Sky Hughes, they have several media appearances coming up.
Starting tonight, they are appearing on both Inside Edition (pre-recorded) and Dr. Drew.
Tomorrow night: Nancy Grace.
They filmed a 48 Hours episode on Saturday, but I don't know the date it will air.
There are more that are escaping my memory...it seems one will be on FOX and I believe a Dateline...but I will share as I learn more.
My DVR's are set for Inside Edition and Dr. Drew for tonight!

Thank you,

3:16 AZ time, I dont think this is happening today... I wish I had never seen the WS "insiders" jury description. Now I'm blaming all of them for holding this up, especially church lady.

Cousins! :seeya:

My "kin" are actually from West Virginia and Kentucky...my husband calls me a "ridge runner!"

BUBBA!....hand me that jug of White Lightnin'...yeeHAW! *hic*

I'm a Ky ridge runner!:floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Nancy Grace just arrived and seems to be leaving right away. #StillNothingNoteWorthy

I don't think any of them ever spoke about it....I remember they set out chairs for a jury press conference and none if them came. If any have spoken publicly since then, I don't know about it.
Jennifer Ford spoke to the media afterwards and even got a trip to Disneyword out of the deal (I really wish that was a joke, but it's not). Russell Huekler, an alternate, also spoke to the media and when he did, I got the impression that he had been dicussing the case with the other jurors before they deliberated. I also think Baez and his hinky private investigator, Jeremy Lyons, tampered with at least one of the jurors, although I know it can never be proven. :banghead: :twocents:

I met Donnie Osmond at Mr green Jeans in Toronto back in 1992....his son had just spilt chocolate milk....and was making a fuss...I took that opportunity to go get his autograph......:floorlaugh:

I kissed Donnie Osmond he,he.
:blushing:

one time as a teen a neighbor { kid} called a cab late at night for a neighbor he did not like...BEEP BEEP....that was perty darn mean...

considering it was past their bedtime and was a PRANK...

I agree. I don't see why we can't rewrite them to make sense to a layperson.

and a bunch of lawyers would have to agree on the revisions. good luck with that!

(you know i love you, AZ!)

Well folks I do not believe we get our verdict today. By the time they round everyone up to gather at the courthouse it would be close to 5pm.

Let's all hope it's tomorrow.

I don't think that matters. If the jury makes a decision at 4:29, they're not going to wait until the morning to make an announcement.

BJnV4kJCYAAlcGF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member