Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for late today or tomorrow. I don't want anyone from JA's camp to say, "they hardly deliberated... they just found her guilty so that this would be over!" Or any other excuse for JA being found guilty.

Plus... I don't want to miss it, and my little girl and I are going on a picnic today!

I really, really, really, really, really hope it's today (really). I took the day off for this!

So I wonder what Jodi's day will be like today? They have to bring her to the courthouse, right? So is she stuck in a tiny little windowless room? Oh please let that be the case. No TV, no entertainment except maybe the Book Of Mormon she failed to comprehend the first 3 times she read it. I hope she brought her sack lunch and migraine medicine today. I pray she's a nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!

I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

I wish she would, but she wont. She will want to save face. Plus she would get zapped.

Just some babble to pass the time waiting for a verdict......but, I cannot believe the amount of elephants I have seen over the last week.

I am not sure if they were always "around" and I was not paying attention, OR, more likely, they are just popping up this week because I am so invested in justice for Travis.

I am a manager at Old Navy and we just got in an entire little blue layette set with elephants. Different shirts, onesies, T's, booties, socks, a hat with a trunk...:floorlaugh:.....so many cute things.

Then, yesterday I went to the party store to buy some grad decorations for my son and it was elephants everywhere! Table toppers for showers, little key chains, cake decorations.

Lastly, I walked into WallyWorld last night and see a womans t shirt with an elephant graphic!

Too many coincidences.

Praying for justice. TODAY.

:seeya:

Ruh roh...Jane Velez-Mitchell is on HLN, pacing around, mike in hand...waiting to run after and tackle the first available person, no doubt.

I still doubt that is really ALV tweeting. If you looked at her followers when she first started the account, she was following just a few people including Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Blake Shelton. Now she is following some people in the psychology field, but I wonder if ALV even knows who Alicia Keys is...

maybe it's the person who made the jodiariasraps youtube channel.
She does seem to be inordinately upset about it....

The jury is about 10 minutes away from starting deliberations today. Please let's take a moment to pray (or just send out good vibes) for them so that they may see things clearly, just the way they are. Jodi Ann Arias premeditated and brutally murdered Travis Victor Alexander. The only just verdict in this case is guilty of murder in the first degree. Hope the jury gets this right and soon so there is Justice for Travis' and Travis' family can begin to heal from their tragic loss.

Good morning, friends. I really feel like today is the day. I didn't fast yesterday for medical reasons, but I did pray, though I'm not the praying type. I've worn my London Blue Topaz ring all weekend (it's a lovely shade of Travis blue), I'm still wearing it. I'm mentally sending all the peace and love and comfort I can muster to Travis's loved ones as they wait for the verdict.

Justice for Travis!

How many people actually watch HLN?

I bet, I am the ONLY WS MEMBER who does NOT watch HLN. In fact, I do not even know what channel it comes on nor do I know 99.9% of the people yall talk about that appear on HLN (minus nancy grace), nor do I even know what the hell HLN is (what it stands for and why people watch it as it seems most seem to hate it ?? ).

So, I sit her alone in my non-HLN corner. lol

Judge Perry was just on HLN. He agrees with everybody else in the world, the evidence was there to find her guilty. Another slap in the face to the 12 people that sat in court day after day, and couldn't put 2 and 2 together. I doubt they are smart enough realize they've been called the most &%$#() people in the world.........again!

It means very little to hear Judge Perry say now that he was shocked by the jury's verdict. He should have said this back then, right to the jurors' faces. I once saw on one of those crime documentary shows a judge do exactly that--told the jury how disappointed he was in them. I see nothing wrong with this if the situation warrants it.

If Arias trial ends with anything less than Murder One we might as well just give up as a society. We might as well just forget having jury trials. I mean, what's the point if it costs millions to set a killer free (and with less than Murder One Arias will one day be free).

question: if/when the jury comes back with guilty of 1st degree, they then have to decide the issue of cruelty and the decide penalty right? Do they need to be unanimous on both/either of these issues, or can a majority rule? Thanks! :seeya:

Ruh roh...Jane Velez-Mitchell is on HLN, pacing around, mike in hand...waiting to run after and tackle the first available person, no doubt.

BEWARE THE HAIR!

:scared::scared::scared:

I bet, I am the ONLY WS MEMBER who does NOT watch HLN. In fact, I do not even know what channel it comes on nor do I know 99.9% of the people yall talk about that appear on HLN (minus nancy grace), nor do I even know what the hell HLN is (what it stands for and why people watch it as it seems most seem to hate it ?? ).

So, I sit her alone in my non-HLN corner. lol

I only watch if I'm desperate.

Thank you, Beach! Justice is coming, I can smell it, and it smells delicious!

Just got word we may just get a 30 min warning and to stay close today. I'll be there by 12:30

There is a lunar eclipse ahead, 19° Scorpio, dead bang on the Ascendant of the Murder chart, 19° Scorpio. This helps to explain why the civilised world is watching, the very broad interest. This degree is independently notorious as well, known as Serpentis the pest & terror to society. It characterizes the murder and the one committing it. Eclipses act ahead of the date they fall due; we are under the influence now.

Today, the Moon will conjoin Uranus, the disruptive factor discussed in the Submission to the Jury chart. It has shock value and it is also acting on the nerves of the defendant because it is found in her First House of self. She may be tranquilized but she feels the tension.

Huh? What?

I'm here and praying Travis will soon be able to rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat