Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? I have had people come up and talk to me, because, "they like my accent"? They have an accent to me! :floorlaugh:

Its kinda funny for me since I've lived in California the majority of my life. Any time I visit midwest states, they think I have a "California accent". I have no idea what that means. I don't say dude or talk like a valley girl either. Its a weird world we live in. :)

Good idea TxProfessional - Mike if I win please send the roses to Tanisha also :)

Just so everyone knows, I chose Tanisha because it is my thought that not only is having to handle the murder of her brother but because she is LE she may have added worries over her faith in the justice system. I hope all of you understand that I believe all of them deserve to have flowers and a whole lot more. :blushing:

Off to work but I've got my verdict alert messaging set up and I've warned everyone - if the verdict comes in, it's "DO NOT DISTURB" for the rest of the day - unless of course it's a life or death emergency... :blushing:

Justice is coming Travis!

What is WAT? How can I get a text sent to my phone??? Help????

Oh jeez, for some reason I thought they were starting at 8. This is going to be one long damb day.

A Phoenix TA tweeted the attached. KCL said JM thinks the jury will be back today but this tweet is a good reminder of what the jury have been through, and with the exception of any 'messages' via jury questions, how much they would have on their minds. I think more deliberation will happen when it comes to the actual sentencing but I like this tweet all the same.

I hope for late today or tomorrow. I don't want anyone from JA's camp to say, "they hardly deliberated... they just found her guilty so that this would be over!" Or any other excuse for JA being found guilty.

Plus... I don't want to miss it, and my little girl and I are going on a picnic today!

I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

At the end Friday, JA was posed with head bowed, eyes closed as if in prayer. I think she choreographs any moments she knows she's the focus of attention.

Yes, and I believe JM looks at that jury everyday and knows they "get it".

Yes! He knows how to read a jury. If he thought they appeared bewildered or befuddled, he would have made adjustments to his presentations each day and tailored his remarks.

If Juan isn't worried, neither am I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is WAT? How can I get a text sent to my phone??? Help????

Wild about Trial.

"The jury is currently in deliberations. Sign up to the WAT Verdificator (Verdict Notificator) and get the verdict in the Jodi Arias trial sent right to your mobile device via text message by texting WAT to 33733. Get the verdict as it drops!"

Okay getting ready to go to Jackson, MS. It's a 3 hour drive from my house. I am in central time zone. I am freaking out :scared: My kid will be in the hospital 5 days @ the least. And I am scared to miss the verdict live.

Please tell me I will make it :please:

You WILL make it, Rosemary. We here at WS have your back. Prayers for your baby and a good outcome.

Hospitals have TVs. You won't miss a thing.:seeya:

There is a lunar eclipse ahead, 19° Scorpio, dead bang on the Ascendant of the Murder chart, 19° Scorpio. This helps to explain why the civilised world is watching, the very broad interest. This degree is independently notorious as well, known as Serpentis the pest & terror to society. It characterizes the murder and the one committing it. Eclipses act ahead of the date they fall due; we are under the influence now.

Today, the Moon will conjoin Uranus, the disruptive factor discussed in the Submission to the Jury chart. It has shock value and it is also acting on the nerves of the defendant because it is found in her First House of self. She may be tranquilized but she feels the tension.

Thank you so much Tuba, I really enjoy the insights with your chartings.

Definitely European...German to be exact. Lived there for 8 years...it's the homeland of my ancestors and I adore every thing about it, especially the food!

Ah, yes I was going to ask if it was German! It is also the homeland of my ancestors - from Lörrach (about 13 miles from Basel, Switzerland). My great-great-grandmother was born to the caretaker in the residence that is now a restaurant on Rötteln Castle property. I not only adore the food, but (obviously the beer), the people and the beauty of the country.

Nice to meet you!:seeya:

There is a lunar eclipse ahead, 19° Scorpio, dead bang on the Ascendant of the Murder chart, 19° Scorpio. This helps to explain why the civilised world is watching, the very broad interest. This degree is independently notorious as well, known as Serpentis the pest & terror to society. It characterizes the murder and the one committing it. Eclipses act ahead of the date they fall due; we are under the influence now.

Today, the Moon will conjoin Uranus, the disruptive factor discussed in the Submission to the Jury chart. It has shock value and it is also acting on the nerves of the defendant because it is found in her First House of self. She may be tranquilized but she feels the tension.

Thank you Tuba! I miss you and the forensic astrology board - it would have been most interesting to have that during this trial!

Do you have any insight via horary as to when the verdict will come in?

I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

If it's a verdict for 1st degree, I expect her to shrug as if to say "oh well' I gave it a shot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025