Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past, In Session would make a big deal over what jurors were wearing each day during deliberations-- speculating that if they were dressed more formally it was an indicator that they would likely deliver the verdict.

Just throwing that out there.
I don't think anyone saw the jurors today though. Maybe JVM as she was zipping around the grounds of the courthouse like rabid animal.

@WildAboutTrial: @butterfly73 @reporterjmiguel They were dressed the same as usual. Casual.

Trump said she is as guilty as they come. He said jodi was on his twitter. We know that would be Donavan. Thete could only be one reason why. Maybe they think he will give her money.

That's hilarious.:floorlaugh: JA and her supporters can dream on.:floorlaugh:

I think the jury may by p$$$$ed that Nurmi asked for aggravated manslaughter!!! Now HLN is saying JA was going to plea to LWOP but JM said no and how it is costing the taxpayers all this money. JM must have gotten some input from the family to proceed with the death penalty or he may have accepted.

BBM

From court minutes dated July 15, 2011:

THE COURT FINDS the assigned prosecutor does not have the authority to offer a plea to the Defendant nor does he have the authority to accept an offer by the Defendant.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072011/m4810307.pdf

HLN just reported Juan Martinez rejected plea of Second Degree!!!

HLN panelists are furious that jury was not sequestered!!! I AGREE!!!
Lady judge can't understand what 'got into JSS'...

You mean for deliberations? Because I think it was excellent that they were not sequestered for the trial at least.

Just save it to your computer, then upload it.
You can do it, I promise! :seeya:

I did but it keeps telling me it won't upload. I am going to try using the desktop if I can get it working. It had a virus yesterday and I'm not sure if my husband fixed it or not.

It's dark, chilly, and rainy here today. I'm warmly ensconced on the sofa in my navy blue velour lounger with two cats at my feet at one above my head. I have the dreaded HLN on as the quickest way, next to Websleuths, to know if there is a verdict.

I'm a wreck inside and don't have the energy to do anything but send good vibes to the jury and Travis' family and friends.

Please let the verdict be today.

HLN talks about the 2 that got off; and add Jodi in the mix.

Are they expecting Jodi to fall in the same category as OJ/Casey? Grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hrs deliberations already

what could they be arguing or not agreeing on?

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo
And what will JA hear via D
DT came on the show to talk about me. He must like me. Maybe he even loves me. He must think I'm really talented. I think I will send him a sketch, I mean a picture. Hey. I wonder what his legal team are like. He must want to help me. I'm sure he loves me. That's why he said all those nasty things about me. Wait! Is that abuse? I will have to ask ALV to read behind the messages.

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

No tomatoes - I agree. I tend to like DT and watch apprentice. I may not agree with his political views, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. I think he's pretty po'd that he's being followed by a murderer.

MOO

Mel

HLN talks about the 2 that got off; and add Jodi in the mix.

Are they expecting Jodi to fall in the same category as OJ/Casey? Grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. They were actually talking about how those juries had to figure out who committed the crime. That is not the case here. She did it.. So they were talking about verdicts..

I am trying to keep busy today.. its nerve wracking.. I want them to come out now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member