Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Smokes!

I just saw, for first time, the ad for Amazing Arms on HLN. Gross!

Sequestered juries worked out really well for OJ and CA.

You got that right. And thats a lot of time for them to be away from their home and families.

During the CA trial there was a lot of talk about professional jurors, people that train to be on a jury panel. I think that is a good idea.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Out front of courthouse now. Nothing noteworthy to write about. #JodiArias

So does that mean someone is going around breaking fingers?

My iPad isn't letting me upload the blue ribbon to change my profile pic! I am so superstitious.... What if they vote not guilty because of me!? Kidding... Sort of...

Not to worry. Mine will not work either and I'm trying to put it in my signature line. I don't want to lose my "lamby"

There's been something that's been on my mind for a while now. JA said during her testimony she didn't hate her ex-boyfriends and even had a "universal love" for them. She went so far to say she had "universal love" for everyone. I'm not sure what that means to her. I thought long and hard about this because I know what it means to others and myself. I just don't think she knows what love is. She throws around the term "universal love" like a mother does a child for no matter what a child has done. I certainly wouldn't put my ex-boyfriends in that context.

My point is, is that I don't think she knows how to love another person. I can only speculate that Travis tried to show her that and when he ultimately turned her away, she couldn't walk away from that pain of being alone.

Thanks for reading.

I wish they would hurry up or I fear I will have a nervous breakdown.

I don't know why I'm sitting here -- as I don't expect any verdict today. Dang, I have laundry to do, a house to clean. I admit it - I'm an addict ;)

Mel

That's just ridiculous. Lunch should be brought in for the jurors during deliberations. That's just asking for trouble. And it would be jury tampering, not witness tampering, but that's just a small nitpick. My point is that this Judge should be keeping this jury out of public. If AZ has $2 million for the defense, they should have a few bucks for some pizza or sandwiches.
AZLawyer said that is the usual practice for jurors. We do not know if the jurors are having lunch brought in during deliberations.

Don't forget that back in 1990 in the Central Park Jogger rape case, Trump took out a full page add in the NYTimes calling for the death penalty against the 5 kids that were suspected of raping and viciously attacking the young lady, leaving her for dead at the north end of the park.

Trump's action was radical, not only because it was so conspicuous, but because no trial had yet occurred and because the DP was outlawed in NY.

Nevermind, that the kids were absolutely innocent of the charges. Innocent. They were railroaded because of their age and race and Trump's actions only added fuel to an atomic pile of race and class tension in NYC at the end of the Dinkins administration when tensions were already super high thanks to "Rev Al" and the Tawana Brawley case.

Trump is a blow-hard, egomanic, narcissist. He used to represent aspects of what makes NYC the best city in the world, but that was a long time ago (i.e. 1980s Trump).

But, Trump is hard on crime. I can't imagine what "advice" he would give JA other than to take the punishment that is meted out by the jury. (notwithstanding hairstyle tips).

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

You are correct. You may be the only one who likes Trump.

It's not working and I don't know why!!!! :banghead:
I'm having similar trouble. I'm very computer savvy, but each time that I try to change to the Justice for Travis avatar, I receive an error. One says the upload failed; the other "invalid file." Frustrating, but I'm with everyone in spirit.

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

I like him too. I admire anyone who can become a billionaire or whatever he is. I am thinking too that maybe there is a gig for NG on Apprentice. It could happen and she would probably be a good exec. jmo

NG just tweeted that Donald Trump will be on her show tonight to give Jodi some advice. :facepalm:
Ick.

Guess I'll be watching Anderson Cooper than. Can't believe she thinks he has anything to offer. He like Bill O'Reilly is banned from my tv. ICK factor

You guys need to calm down (you're making me nervous!) if I had this huge of a decision to make, I'd want to be sure I was 100% sure. We have all gotten to talk about the trial together for MOTNHS, the jury JUST STARTED and just got the chance to talk about it together. Please calm down. If they came down with a verdict right now we'd all be worrying that it's a Not Guilty verdict because it wouldn't be enough time to properly deliberate.

Waiting....... ugh

Just caught hln showing defense closing

Even if one juror bought Nurmi's question of why if premeditated did she not strike when Travis back was turned......

The other 11 will hopefully push the last photo of his face toward this juror & ask "is this not the tortured, pleading eyes of someone who knew they were dying?"

they can toss every thing said by every known liar.....

I have great faith in this jury seeing evil in jodi.... she is epitome.

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members