Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but that wasn't the point, unless I'm not understanding the court minutes.

It was the Court that decided JM does not have the authority to offer nor accept any plea.

But HLN is blaming JM for the Court's decision?

I see what u're saying and I conclude HLN is media and the court minutes are more real.

I wonder what that means tho? JM no authority?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm getting nervous. I would think that the jury would go in this morning, vote, tell the court that they have reached a verdict - and we would hear that the jury has found Arias Guilty of Felony Murder.

Arias wrote "9 out of 12 sounds about right" on her twitter page - is this some reference to the jury? Is Arias saying "nine out of the 12 jurors will not convict me?"

In her twisted mind, probably yes.

The detail from CH that JA spoke of calling an atty during the May 26 texts is totally interesting. I guess I ultimately don't believe she brought up the sex tape. I don't because if she had done so I just cannot imagine he would let her take naked photos of himself, even with his own camera. Way too raw a topic, no matter what she could have said to him.

I think her explicitly denying the tire slashing and journal theft, in writing, just after the texts, suggests that his threat to make those things public scared her and she was threatening him with legal action for libel/slander if he followed through.

I think the Hughes' couldn't find the one great big thing that set him off on May 26 because there wasn't any one single one. She could have done that one more stalking thing that totally tipped the scale for him, that made his blinders fall off, and the tide of realizations of all she had done to him hit him all at once.

Just wanted to add, on the stand she also admitted to Juan that she had already contacted an attorney before she called DF. This was the call she told DF that the only weapons Travis had we're his fists day 24-25 on cross I think.
I wonder if this was the same attorney, as soon as Chris mentioned she said that to Travis my hinky meter went off.....she definitely planned all this out!
Imagine wanted she did that made her tell Travis she had an attorney and imagine she KNEW she needed an attorney before she called DF...
No fog knowing that or cleaning and staging the crime scene!

WS is going to have to start a new thread due to all the responses in this thread that are responding to nothing happening! ;)

It's gonna be a looooooooonnnnnnng day; I can't even imagine what TA's family feels like right now.

I signed back up for twitter. So I can #verdictwatch

I changed my Twitter settings so that I get a cell phone notification when WAT Tweets. I'm not sure what else to do for when I have to leave the house.

It's not working and I don't know why!!!! :banghead:

LOVE your new avatar! For anyone else having a problem, hit the alert button on a post of yours and the Mods will change it for you. Those were the instructions from Beach...I promise, you won't get in trouble.

HO - I hope you don't mind that I alerted your post. :seeya:

Don't forget that back in 1990 in the Central Park Jogger rape case, Trump took out a full page add in the NYTimes calling for the death penalty against the 5 kids that were suspected of raping and viciously attacking the young lady, leaving her for dead at the north end of the park.

Trump's action was radical, not only because it was so conspicuous, but because no trial had yet occurred and because the DP was outlawed in NY.

Nevermind, that the kids were absolutely innocent of the charges. Innocent. They were railroaded because of their age and race and Trump's actions only added fuel to an atomic pile of race and class tension in NYC at the end of the Dinkins administration when tensions were already super high thanks to "Rev Al" and the Tawana Brawley case.

Trump is a blow-hard, egomanic, narcissist. He used to represent aspects of what makes NYC the best city in the world, but that was a long time ago (i.e. 1980s Trump).

But, Trump is hard on crime. I can't imagine what "advice" he would give JA other than to take the punishment that is meted out by the jury. (notwithstanding hairstyle tips).

Did you see the documentary "The Central Park Five" - aired last month on PBS, directed by Ken Burns? Powerful. Disturbing what NYC is still doing to these five men, now out of prison.

I have nothing positive to say about DT. He's an exploiter plain and simple.

:waiting:

The house is spotless. I took a shower and even put makeup on (even though its just me and the dogs). I've already had one Diet Pepsi and now I think I'll have a Mike's Hard Lemonade, just cuz I can.

I don't have patience for this. :sigh:

I'd feel much better if we could hang with Juan in his office or at the courthouse!:floorlaugh:

This is awful. This waiting around. I keep thinking I should go out and get something done...And then I refresh again...

Had to make a quick trip to the store. Had phone with me. Set TIVO to record HLN, and was listening to HLN on Sirius in the car. What is wrong with me? LOL

Same thing as all if us. Passionate about seeking Justice for Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

No tomato here. If that's what he wants to say why put HIM on TV. There's an angle he's going to find in order to puff up his feathers and then it will be all about him...arghhhh

MTE!
They should've been done already. I think there are one or two who aren't convinced yet. They better get with the program soon.

They are a serious jury with at least some members very detail oriented, deliberating A DP case, have sat thru 4 months of testimony, and have several options for 1stdegree to choose from, even if they are agreed to go straight there.

They'll get it right.

JUAN LOVE :blushing:

images

Why is that seal up. There will be no live court unless there is a verdict. I hope people are not sitting staring at it. And I just wonder since so many can't stand HLN what station they are watching to get the verdict coverage? tia

Maybe he'll tell her she's fired from life and can go straight to hell....
Maybe he thinks ( in his own mind),that since God can't be subpoenaed that he's the next best thing......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my! I seen this morning a clip of her interview with 48 hrs or the. Other. She referenced god and her lack of involvement. Something about her faith! Did she ever practice I don't think so.

Did anyone sign up for text alerts! For when the jury reaches a verdict? If so how do I do that.

Maybe he'll tell her she's fired from life and can go straight to hell....
Maybe he thinks ( in his own mind),that since God can't be subpoenaed that he's the next best thing......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member