Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that it took the Andriano jurors about 5 hours to come back with Guilty and around 4 days to deliberate and recommend death.

From what Beth said this was a recent DP case that Juan tried and the defendant was a male where he was found Guilty in 15 minutes.

IMO

"The jury found Andriano guilty Nov. 18, about 15 minutes after they went into the jury room, said juror Jay Erke, 48, an airline mechanic foreman from Mesa." http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

I've also found sources that said 4 hours so who knows. They got it right no matter the length.

Arias Jury Deliberations Clock

03:00:00

:drumroll:

I wouldn't count the 55 minutes on Friday as deliberating. IMO they probably just selected the foreperson and set their schedule. And... it probably took them a little while to order lunch this AM.

I'm sure this has been @ss-can-answered already, but how long did FCA jury deliberate? I've blocked that whole week out of my memory. TIA!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

At three minutes to 2 p.m., the Moon in Aries hits the planet Uranus (Herschel) and we will hear of or see some movement. Speaking of the clock in Phoenix and the West Coast. 4:57 p.m. on the East Coast. We need to keep in mind that now a foreman has been chosen, the Sun (that elected person) in Taurus and the surrounding planets in Taurus have been activated to full effect. Taurus is a solid, deliberate, determined Sign. That Pisces Moon is still operating and is in harmony with all the Taurus elements. Neither of those Signs races through matters. They take their time and use all due care. That's why another factor like the Aries Moon on Uranus acts to bump matters along.

This is encouraging, thanks. I trust your interpretations, they were spot on in the CA case.

If the media does not like something a minor says, they will release that minor childs address, even if it means that child will become a target. If you think it cant happen, it already did.

:scared: I just had diet coke (run out of coke made with real sugar) and yikes, it's terrible!

How good to know, though, that JA will have to eat crummy food for the rest of her short, pathetic life. Ha ha ha. *in my smirkiest tone*

Nurmi was referring too I BELIEVE the social media he was reading about the bad haircut he has and the was he is being portrayed as a pervert. OR could be Willmott's bad haircut and her BFF relationship with JA? I do know he HAD to be referring to what people on social media were blasting the defense about.

I took the haircut comment to refer to the juror question about the trauma of getting a bad haircut.
The sexual orientation comment? NO idea but I am surprised that he used it IF he was insinuating that anyone commented on ALV in the social media. I wonder if he was of the mind set that the juror questions re: ALV testifying on the behalf of men, insinuating that she is man hater?

Have poured a large glass of wine and a bag of Doritos.......well It`s nearly 6.45pm here......got comfy on the sofa with laptop and 3 tabs open...one is the seal. Found myself just staring at it..........ready for the verdict now!!!!

Listened to Chris Hughes and Katiecoolady on the link someone posted this afternoon.

Amazing listening to what he had to say and very emotional with KCL. If you haven`t listened to it, you should.

I'm sure it's too much to hope that you're my cousin Carole. You don't by any chance live in Arbroath and have cousins in Florida?

I'm off work today and sitting here waiting for the verdict (no, I didn't take off strictly to wait for the verdict). I'm getting bored and HLN isn't helping my anxiety about this case. I am thinking of going for a quick hike up Pinnacle Mountain here in Little Rock but am afraid that the verdict will come in. Does anyone know an app for the iphone that will alert me if it comes in while I am out of the house?

When they take their lunch break, will the Jury Watch Clock stop? ( I've run out of other stupid questions to ask. )

Not only do I want the DP because she deserves it. BUt more importantly, I want it so she will be left with herself in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Me too! I would also like to see her entire cell (walls, ceiling and floor) padded with the most gruesome crime scene photos of her handy-work. I'd also make her wear Spider-Man underwear too.....Anything to her make her stay a pleasant and memorable one. :floorlaugh:

If anyone wants an easy awesome chicken tortilla soup recipe let me know!

ETA: Are we allowed to post them on this thread?

HLN played some clips of him talking. Very interesting to see a judge talk about a case like this.

It is interesting. I am glad that he spoke out because that makes me feel so much better about how I felt about that case. I have seen people with much less evidence presented get a conviction. It was unbelievable to me that she was found not guilty, but then I started doubting myself thinking maybe the jury just didn't have enough information. I also just feel sick and angry that this woman got away with it and that Caylee had no one on her side in that courtroom. Other than strangers, of course. That just hurts. ::sighs::

Wow did anyone just hear the judge from that CA trial on HLN? Fascinating.

If I'm on the jury, I don't want anybody saying there was a rush to judgment, so I'm taking my time with it. I want one more free meal for coming down to the courthouse today. I want to be ready to face the media, with all my ducks in a row. As soon as lunch is over......I'm gonna start getting pizzed! The only way this isn't premeditated murder is if one juror is incompetent, and it will be a hung jury.

I agree with many others that wrote that Juan will probably use that in the penalty phase.

I'll take a different position. I think JA's statement about asking for the death penalty would have more impact coming from Travis's family than from Juan.

It made all 4 of our doggies bark.
Thank You for the levity.
Justice for Travis . . .
:seeya:

Waiting, refreshing and reading is driving me bonkers :scared: so I made WAT a contact on my phone, and gave them the following obnoxious alert tone so I can concentrate on getting some stuff done. When I finally hear it, I know that my heart will probably drop to my stomach.

Justice for Travis! :rockon:

Factory Alarm Sound - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members