Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAT awarded me one of their famous mugs for my tip about being able to rewind 30 mins on their stream. The mugs are now for sale but I feel quite special, especially seeing they sent the mug to me in the UK :heart: That's Yorkshire Gold tea in there btw.

Attachments

• watmug.jpg
    watmug.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

I hope she chooses the faint dead away option. The more juvinal, ridiculous, and contrived the better.

...sucks not having a live feed while we wait. I want to be able to see Jodi furiously writing and drawing and her creepy eyes darting all around.

I bet, I am the ONLY WS MEMBER who does NOT watch HLN. In fact, I do not even know what channel it comes on nor do I know 99.9% of the people yall talk about that appear on HLN (minus nancy grace), nor do I even know what the hell HLN is (what it stands for and why people watch it as it seems most seem to hate it ?? ).

So, I sit her alone in my non-HLN corner. lol

HLN stands for Headline News. The joke is it's 99% commercials, and 1% news. And talking heads who spend most of their time trying to yell over each other.

You're not missing a thing.
:seeya:

It means very little to hear Judge Perry say now that he was shocked by the jury's verdict. He should have said this back then, right to the jurors' faces. I once saw on one of those crime documentary shows a judge do exactly that--told the jury how disappointed he was in them. I see nothing wrong with this if the situation warrants it.

If Arias trial ends with anything less than Murder One we might as well just give up as a society. We might as well just forget having trials. I mean, what's the point if it costs millions to set a killer free (and with less than Murder One Arias will one day be free).

Perry could have done more...I hope he's aware of that. Allowing perjury in a murder trial is reprehensible. Sorry o/t

If a verdict comes in today for 1st degree(praying) does the jury go right into the sentencing faze? Justice for Travis!!!

How to change avatar

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9375226&postcount=1387"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9[/ame]

Right-Click on picture and "Save Picture As.." Put it wherever you want on your computer.

Go to "User CP" on Blue Bar (To the right of Home)_

Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left...

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Click Browse and select the picture... Open

Click Save Changes and you're done!

:)

I bet, I am the ONLY WS MEMBER who does NOT watch HLN. In fact, I do not even know what channel it comes on nor do I know 99.9% of the people yall talk about that appear on HLN (minus nancy grace), nor do I even know what the hell HLN is (what it stands for and why people watch it as it seems most seem to hate it ?? ).

So, I sit her alone in my non-HLN corner. lol

Me either, though I do live in England. I've looked on their site a couple of times but rarely found anything I didn't know.

Just got word we may just get a 30 min warning and to stay close today. I'll be there by 12:30
thank you for all that you and others have done for the Alexander family. Truly the photos and the baskets and everything. I so want a swift verdict. One that sends a true lasting message of:

Murder in the First.

Start the DP phase. I'm ready. :stormingmad:

If a verdict comes in today for 1st degree(praying) does the jury go right into the sentencing faze? Justice for Travis!!!

Depending on time of day yes. Juan is fired up and ready to argue aggravation.

HLN stands for Headline News. The joke is that there is 99% commercials, and 1% news. And talking heads who spend most of their time trying to yell over each other.

You're not missing a thing.
:seeya:

lol thanks jane! I guess I could have googled, but never thought about it until is aw the other member pose the question. lol

Wild about Trial.

"The jury is currently in deliberations. Sign up to the WAT Verdificator (Verdict Notificator) and get the verdict in the Jodi Arias trial sent right to your mobile device via text message by texting WAT to 33733. Get the verdict as it drops!"

rose dear I live in a cave and do not understand one thing you are saying!

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m

...appears all of the jurors have arrived... #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

In the courtroom. It's very empty in here. Judge will be hearing other cases. I saw some jurors going through security. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s

...the jurors are entering the side door of Court Room 5C to begin their first full day of deliberating the fate of #JodiArias...
Expand

thank you for all that you and others have done for the Alexander family. Truly the photos and the baskets and everything. I so want a swift verdict. One that sends a true lasting message of:

Murder in the First.

Start the DP phase. I'm ready. :stormingmad:

Me too. It's coming.

...sucks not having a live feed while we wait. I want to be able to see Jodi furiously writing and drawing and her creepy eyes darting all around.

I would like to hear what the jury is saying, but I have a feeling we would all be yelling at our screens lol

Originally Posted by CourtsideMike
Good morning everyone!
I am taking wagers. How many questions AND/OR testimony read backs will the jury request today.

I will pay the winners in roses.

I'm in, I predict 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads