Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, for some reason I thought they were starting at 8. This is going to be one long damb day.

LOL Dont feel bad. I looked at my clock at 11:00 and thought ok they have been deliberating 2 hrs. I'm EST so they had not even started yet :banghead::floorlaugh:

Praying for the family of Travis today.....can't wait to see their faces when they see that justice has prevailed for their brother. Hope it comes today!!!

I bet, I am the ONLY WS MEMBER who does NOT watch HLN. In fact, I do not even know what channel it comes on nor do I know 99.9% of the people yall talk about that appear on HLN (minus nancy grace), nor do I even know what the hell HLN is (what it stands for and why people watch it as it seems most seem to hate it ?? ).

So, I sit her alone in my non-HLN corner. lol

Once the verdict comes in, I will go back to my regular viewing habit of not watching HLN.

maybe it's the person who made the jodiariasraps youtube channel.
She does seem to be inordinately upset about it....
As of a week or so ago there were two ALV Twitter accounts. One was obviously fake...tweeted about JA's implants. The other, less so, but still fake I think. The person doing the tweeting sounded nothing like the ALV we saw on the stand. I believe ALV when she said she was technology challenged. Truth challenged too, but that's another matter.

I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

If she's gonna react at all let's at least hope she does SOMETHING that will cause the bailiff to ZAP her. I wanna see it and you just know he's dying to use that thing. :great:

Depending on time of day yes. Juan is fired up and ready to argue aggravation.

Hi Katiecoolady,

Do you know if members of the family are going to give a statement to the jury?

P.S Kinda jealous you got to meet Juan Martinez. :p

Originally Posted by CourtsideMike
Good morning everyone!
I am taking wagers. How many questions AND/OR testimony read backs will the jury request today.

I will pay the winners in roses.

I'm in, I predict 3.

I thought they could only rely on their memories and notes, that they would not be given transcripts of testimony. Someone else know if this is true or not?

I wish she would, but she wont. She will want to save face. Plus she would get zapped.

One of the things that got me was when she said on the stand that she thought God would understand. Okay, I haven't met God yet, but something tells me he doesn't look favorably on someone who who stabs, shoots and cuts the throat of one of His children. But I'll be damned if she doesn't seem to think she's got Him conned too. :facepalm:

I hope they pick a good jury foreman. All he or she has to do is suggest that they ignore all salacious detail and answer the question, " Did Jodi know Travis would die when she purposely aimed for his throat to slice it?" Premed, Bingo! First degree. Shooting for verdict before 10 am, moo.

Also "Why would an innocent person feel the need to hide the fact that they were in Mesa, Arizona at Travis's house?"

If she's gonna react at all let's at least hope she does SOMETHING that will cause the bailiff to ZAP her. I wanna see it and you just know he's dying to use that thing. :great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I pictured it and I'm lmao. :floorlaugh:

I'm fairly certain this has been asked before, sorry I can't find it.
Are we going to be able to view the courtroom if there are juror questions?
If so, do I have to rely on HLN or can I go to azfamily?

If a verdict comes in today for 1st degree(praying) does the jury go right into the sentencing faze? Justice for Travis!!!
They could if they have witnesses ready. And They Should.

They've had too many four day weekends and such; they need to wrap this up. I'm so nervous. My mother is going under the knife this moment, the verdict is due, there is just tension tension tension in the air....all the way over here. I can hear it in JVM voice and wanna pull covers over my head!

(to hear that from JBP was amazing. I wish he had spoken out sooner esp about her manipulation)

From the tweet world:
All 12 jurors are here. No sign of the alternates. #arias

Hi Katiecoolady,

Do you know if members of the family are going to give a statement to the jury?

P.S Kinda jealous you got to meet Juan Martinez. :p

Yes they will. After the mitigation is presented.

Game on. Put your sharpest thinking caps on jurors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18