Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They deliberated about an hour on Friday, are we going to find out the Jury Foreperson before the Verdict?

It's probably been answered but text WAT to 33733 and you will receive a test text back to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone but I can't figure out how to do it but will keep trying!

I only still have a flip phone which is just fine by me.

Texting is not even something I normally do unless someone text me which is not often...lol

Hi All!
I've been thinking about TA all weekend! Keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts positive for a M1 guilty verdict soon!

well the seal is up..........now my sound is up all the way so I can actually work and wait.

I hate to say it, but I can't help but think putting these trials on tv is part of the problem. (I like watching and following much as anyone). Maybe if the trial was not televised, and the judge put a gag order on everyone from day one, trials wouldn't last 4 months, cost millions or have low-life attorneys running to defend killers for the publicity. I will never forget that peacock Joe Tacopino running to Debra Bradley, when she obviously was involved in the disapearence of baby Lisa. If Jodi walks, I will definitely know our system is broken.
My opinion only.

I totally agree. Many televised trials become circuses, in this one, HLN has gone nutso with their day/night coverage. I will miss televised trials, but I think it is probably better.

I also think a gag order should be placed on everyone involved in a trial, televised or not. I remember the clown lawyers in Drew Peterson's trial, it was a disgrace.

The WAT seal is really up now.

I promise.

*polishes redemption halo*

I hate to say it, but I can't help but think putting these trials on tv is part of the problem. (I like watching and following much as anyone). Maybe if the trial was not televised, and the judge put a gag order on everyone from day one, trials wouldn't last 4 months, cost millions or have low-life attorneys running to defend killers for the publicity. I will never forget that peacock Joe Tacopino running to Debra Bradley, when she obviously was involved in the disapearence of baby Lisa. If Jodi walks, I will definitely know our system is broken.
My opinion only.

I cannot see how televising trials is beneficial to anyone involved except, possibly, to the the narcissistic, sociopathic defendant.

When JSS was reading the instructions about jurors setting their hours and modifying them as they see fit with approval, I thought wonder if they can say "juror 6 has a migraine today, we'll resume deliberations tomorrow at 1:30."

Candle lit and glowing for Travis and a Verdict of Premeditated Murder!
Prayers for the family

:seeya: Hello everyone.

My stomach is in knots hearing the Jury is up there, doing their job.

I just keep repeating :please: see the truth, please Murder. Murder 1. Hell FELONY Murder 1. It's the truth, I'm not asking for something not right or unjust. Travis didn't deserve all that happened to him, I don't want him victimized again by not getting the justice he deserves.

I want the Jury to take as long as they possibly need but boy, is it hard to wait. I feel like I have waited forever. I was on this shortly after Travis was murdered, all those years of waiting and now we are so close I can't stand it.

:floorlaugh: similar thoughts here....so I am blue ribbon in spirit and heart and support, all the way....but still a cat by appearance....

OMG.....I am no longer a cat!

Justice for Travis!!

I am getting so nervous ><

God I hope they don't read the verdict while I'm at school!!!

I tried to get the text message alert but it didn't work for me :/ I just got an error message back from both numbers. Ehh, guess I'll just have to wait patiently until I get home.

Justice for Travis!

in prison for life without the possibility of parole is better than nothing....:twocents:

Originally Posted by CourtsideMike
Good morning everyone!
I am taking wagers. How many questions AND/OR testimony read backs will the jury request today.

I will pay the winners in roses.

I'm in, I predict 3.

I'm guessing none because they asked so many excellent questions. I think they may ask to to see photos again though. imo

One-stop read for the Jodi Arias trial

Woman accused of stabbing ex-boyfriend, stuffing him into shower

Author: By Eliott C. McLaughlin CNN

Published On: May 04 2013 09:32:14 AM EDT Updated On: May 06 2013 11:01:20 AM EDT

(CNN) -
The media circus that is Jodi Arias' murder trial is in its final stretch, as the jury began deliberations Friday following closing arguments. The jury, which has been in court since January, will resume deliberations Monday.

It's been an R-rated story, to say the least, with an abundance of testimony about grisly violence and, from Arias, details about a kinky sex life she says she shared with Alexander...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ial/-/1719418/20014414/-/nu63niz/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155