Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine JVM knocking on your door - you answer it and she starts asking you questions about the trial, your feelings, she shows you her packet of peanut butter, she ask you what you eat when you are pressed for time, she starts describing your home decor, and, comparing it to how it relates to verdict watch?

"ShadyLady has an oversized sofa - now could this mean that we are going to have to wait an "oversized" time for the jurors to reach a verdict."

LOL :floorlaugh:

MidwestMama has so much laundry to do that she cannot see the floor.
BREAKING NEWS: The floor has fallen out of the Arias trial!

They have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to say, even to each other on HLN... it's awkward.

I like it.

This is actually the most entertaining I've ever seen them. When they're down to dramatizing diet Coke and apples, you know they've boarded the cray cray train along with the rest of us :floorlaugh:

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst ugh I feel sick. I wouldn't even be pessimistic normally but a lot of the comments here are scrambling my brain :/

has some mean prosecutor been questioning you again?

are you shaking like a chihuahua?

As this trial is coming to and end, I want to publicly thank our member, David Lohr, he is the one that largely did all the work getting the videos, he especially mentioned on here that it took him weeks of red tape to get the full interrogation videos and he was stunned at how shady it was of others, who just hours or a day to copy them, upload them to their sites and never give him credit.

David Lohr, thank you!!!

Media is out of control today. The only person I choose to believe is Beth Karas

Least they could do is something useful, like maybe have one of their audio people enhance the audio where JA is saying something like: "Do you hate me now", some people hear something else. I'd like to know what she said.

Is there an Amanda Knox thread? I kinda am interested in what she has to say.

Great news! My hubby - for the second night in a row - is bringing the dinner. He does get it, afterall, as I sit here in my robe having done precious little today than be nervous about this verdict.

They have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to say, even to each other on HLN... it's awkward.

I like it.

Maybe they should have each of them provide their one-word description of lunch.

JC: "Fruity."

.....no it's not...really...
Think of it...you can't compress four months that quickly......

Sucky tubes! I still love those things. We have a couple of banks in town that still use them at the drive up. I thought they were so futuristic when I was little in the 70's.

oh my. what does your bank use in the drive thru? ty

That's it. I'm having a large slice of cake.

Enjoy your cake. I have been too nervous to eat today but somehow I managed to eat a whole bag of Fig Newtons. I have been checking every so often from work.

It is hard not to be a pessimist right now. I know it took the jury 7 days on Scott Peterson but all his evidence was circumstanial (from what I heard, I did not follow the trial).

Please jury give a verdict of Murder 1 pronto, I have work to do and my boss does not understand that I am too nervous to work because I am on Verdict Watch.

How is everyone holding up?????

I agree 1000%, I would sooner hang the jury then let her off with anything less than Murder 1. I know many see this as a win for the defense, but you get a do over...this jury will feel like fools if they give her less.

If they decided to watch the interrogation tapes and listen to the recorded phone call that is a couple of hours in itself.

Im heading home in a few - now watch - they'll come back while Im stuck in traffic

:banghead:

see yall on the flip side.

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

old list

If there is one juror holding out, I pray the remaining eleven are tough enough to beak him (or her).

They will. One thing about this case is that the jurors who vote for M1 guilt have got to be so inflamed by the cruel butchery of this crime they will be absolutely committed.

Sucky tubes! I still love those things. We have a couple of banks in town that still use them at the drive up. I thought they were so futuristic when I was little in the 70's.

I used to work for a company that made pneumatic tubes! LMAO!! Ones that travelled far and near - like around factories and stuff!!!

Lots of banks still use those, don't they? At least in Texas they did - at Chase! So we aren't talking about some tiny bank here.

If there is one juror holding out, I pray the remaining eleven are tough enough to beak him (or her).

Did you see HLN After Dark last night? There was one juror on the Phoenix mock jury that would vote the opposite no matter what. He got a lot of air time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether