Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the pocket hose....why does anyone have to order one? Everything they claim is only sold on TV is sold in a lot of stores. Most stores have their own "As seen on TV" section. The only thing I've gotten....the mesh magnet screen door things which are fabulous. I however bought mine brand new for $4 at Goodwill. Dogs and cat learned to go through them way faster than the pet door, like in five minutes and they had it down.

Uhm... Your dog and cat go through your mesh implant?

ETA .. Nevermind. I was confused.

That pocket hose keeps tempting me. lol
But, if I ever start considering smooth tip catheters or wondering if I need to contact a lawyer about a mesh sling implant (never had that surgery) ... I'll know its time to step away from the TV. :)

What about the vax vac?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

A watched pot never boils....so why don't we go on with our normal day to day lives and forget about this trial and then their will be a verdict?:scared::please:

Why is someone who has a different opinion automatically a troll?? I've stayed quiet today, for a multitude of reasons, but it bothers me that people aren't "allowed" to have different opinions here. Yes, this is a pro-victim website, I support that 150%, I believe 1,000% that JA is guilty of 1st degree murder, but I know others out there don't agree with me...have their own opinions & I feel like they are entitled to have them & share them just like I am. Maybe it's my being a veteran or my husband being deployed fighting for our freedoms that riles this up in me, I don't know. :twocents:

I don't this my feelings about Travis are off. I've heard the same repulsed feelings from parents that I have. I'm not saying she's innocent I'm purely saying that as a parent it grossed me out and worried me. I'm not as emotionally driven as some on here or 99 percent from the posts I'm reading. I think she's guilty I just don't have this nancy grace hang her mentality.

There was no proof of anything she ever said about the pedo stuff. None.

whack a mole ... maybe she is singing :) and driving all others nuts to the point of screaming for their time in court

She seems to expend nervous energy with her hands. The idea that she nothing to do gives me great joy. If you watch her, her hands are always busy..playing with her hair, drawing, writing, picking her face. Right now, I'm happy if I can find any little torment to wish on her from runny mashed potatoes to a cramped cell. Hopefully, that sick need on my part will vanish when I can do the happy dance at the guilty verdict, Murder in the 1st degree. :needdrink::beersign:

Um no that's not accurate ...from the voice mails,texts and his own pedi comments. You can't ignore parts of what you don't want to hear. I mean you can ...I think Jodi is a smug mental case as well everything points to that but come on let's call a spade a spade ..Travis was an emotionally abusive guy with pedophile fantasies ...and that's the least that we know.

Nope...I absolutely disagree!

Even if there is one holdout...and I don't think there is, there is no way that mythical one person feels vehemently that this defendant is innocent. I'm positive that those who know she is guilty would be able to convince that mythical juror, even if it takes days, that JA is guilty guilty guilty.

This is my feeling too.

You would have to be easily persuaded to believe Jodi"s story so if someone did the other jurors will pave the path to the truth.

JMO

OT
On that note, I find it incumbent upon me to tell you that mesh sling implants aren't the giant issue the commercials would make you think. I work in a Urologist office and if you need a urethral sling for stress incontinence (peeing when you sneeze, cough, etc) or one for pelvic organ prolaspe (fallen bladder, uterus, etc) don't run the other way just because of mesh, just make sure you have an experienced and skilled surgeon. 95%+ of the issues we see in our office with mesh are due to how it was implanted.

With all the women I know are on here I thought it would be good to know after seeing that stinking commercial on HLN ad nauseum.

It is not just on HLN, it is everywhere. Thanks for the info. jmo

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 5m
Jurors reported returning from smoke break chatty and relaxed #jodiarias

We have "bloody Caesars" here...
They are like a bloody Mary, but made with Clamato juice..( clam and tomato juice)...it sounds icky....but soo yummy!
You add tobacco, worstechire, lime juice and a stalk of celery.....just Juanderful!

Tobacco? Is this why you have so much energy and you're dancing all the time, basilcat? :floorlaugh:

Can you imagine what the family of travis is feeling right now.

I don't want to imagine it. I bet they must be going out of their minds.

I don't this my feelings about Travis are off. I've heard the same repulsed feelings from parents that I have. I'm not saying she's innocent I'm purely saying that as a parent it grossed me out and worried me. I'm not as emotionally driven as some on here or 99 percent from the posts I'm reading. I think she's guilty I just don't have this nancy grace hang her mentality.

So you believe what JA says....wow that is very scary. There was no pictures of any children, NOTHING, she couldn't even keep her stories straight...did you notice that???? And because Travis compared JA's voice to a 12 year old girl's voice does not a pedophile make him. I would be very shy to say I believed anything that came out of that monster's JA's mouth. She deserves the worst possible sentence that is coming to her. How would you feel if JA was let out of jail and became involved with one of your children?

hey guys :) can someone please advise how I subscribe to this thread, or anything else that will update me when the jury are back? thanks in advance.

I just realized she's talking about Amberen...for menopause symptoms...not Ambien for sleep. :floorlaugh:

I've used Ambien in moderation for years with no problem, thankfully. I guess I'm not sensitive to it. But the FDA just said that older women should only use half a dose, and that's what I usually do.

(whispers) Ambien. Stay away! That stuff will make you get up out of bed at night when you don't realize it and cause you to eat the frozen stuff inside the koolpac you put on an injured knee!

There are stories out there that are unfreakingbelievable!

OT
On that note, I find it incumbent upon me to tell you that mesh sling implants aren't the giant issue the commercials would make you think. I work in a Urologist office and if you need a urethral sling for stress incontinence (peeing when you sneeze, cough, etc) or one for pelvic organ prolaspe (fallen bladder, uterus, etc) don't run the other way just because of mesh, just make sure you have an experienced and skilled surgeon. 95%+ of the issues we see in our office with mesh are due to how it was implanted.

With all the women I know are on here I thought it would be good to know after seeing that stinking commercial on HLN ad nauseum.

I was wondering about that stuff. So, it's like Spanx for your insides?

Maybe they've decided to make Jodi pay for her 18 days on the stand.

Maybe they don't have air-conditioning at home.

Maybe they're gossiping about why #5 and #8 got the boot.

Maybe they're sticking pins in a defense attorney doll.

Maybe they're being replaced, one by one, with aliens.

Maybe the two women are split on who'd you rather, Horn or Melendez. (Has there been a call for strawberry banana jello?)

Maybe they're discussing the evidence.

Maybe they'll tell us when they're done.

Thank YOU!!!! :cheer:

Respectfully snipped for space.

Lol, my first thought when reading that post was "Neil Patrick Harris is cooking her dinner? Wow, I don't know how she managed that, but that's awesome!"

It only shows that it's late and I should probably go to bed. :floorlaugh:

NPH=Near Perfect Hubby...

He cooks, cleans, and indulges my classic car purchases (that have to be towed home and repaired) :blushing:

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member