Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How not to lose your mind during Verdict Watch:

1. Walk away from the computer every little bit. It's still a beautiful world outside. :spring:

2. Share your nervousness and be supportive of one another. :hug:

3. If you are :maddening: het up and catch yourself using "you" in addressing another poster, or making judgy comments about another poster, probably best NOT to hit Reply on that one! :slapfight:

4. If you disagree with a post, just move on past it. No need to respond or snark at one another. Life's too short. :rubberducky:

We'll get there!
:grouphug:

Yeah it works that way for me too! I'm weird as you! No reason to slaughter and the Spider-Man underwear were her words and we all know how honest Jodie is! Naw Jodie wouldn't lie:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thats the thing that concerns me. WTH can any juror be arguing about. Are they seriously going to take ANY of Jodi's stories as a basis of any fact.

Let me scream at this Jury with hopes they hear me.

1-Jodi is a proven liar
2-Jodi has every reason to lie to save her butt
3-Nothing she said on the stand can be believed because she is trying to get out of this murder rap.
4-Dont believe a word she said
5-Did I say Jodi is a liar?

Ok, so what are you left with Jurors? She obviously killed him brutally with both gun and knife. Even if you are remotely believing Travis may have gotten angry at her, do you seriously think he charged at her to kill her?

Even if you believe that, Dont you think there was some point where she shoudl have stopped and just left instead of cutting his throat to finish him off?

Did I say she was a proven liar on the stand?

CMON ALREADY

I know this is 100% Off Topic but since we are all here wasting time until the Verdict drops...I thought I would let people know what a sad week this has already been...now coupled with the stress of worrying about Travis getting the Justice he deserves...I'm pushing the limits of my strength and hope in mankind.

(Mods, I'm sorry is this isn't allowed but I needed to release this and if it's NOT ok, then please remove.)

2 days ago, one of my best friends from High School lost her daughter Katie. Katie was only 8 years old and had been fighting for her life from a terrible disease called Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer. Katie Bug lost her fight in her Mother's Arms the day before yesterday and this child inspired thousands of folks around our community and even further with her determination to beat that disease. Unfortunately, her little body just could no longer make that brave fight. I wanted to tell you all about Katie because she was just such an amazing little girl. If you all get a chance, please give some positive thoughts and vibrations for her Mother Terry and if you want to read about Katie, here is a link for you to do just that.

www.wthr.com/story/22186763/daleville-mourns-loss-of-young-cancer-patient[/url]

So this has been a very trying week so far for me...I am trying to keep everything in perspective and stay positive; but this waiting....this waiting is really upsetting me and I cannot imagine what Travis's poor family is having to deal with emotionally. It's heart breaking. Can we all just send some love tonight to those that are in pain and need positive thoughts and hope! Thanks for letting me vent! Peace!

Tears. : ( RIP little Katie.

Why is someone who has a different opinion automatically a troll?? I've stayed quiet today, for a multitude of reasons, but it bothers me that people aren't "allowed" to have different opinions here. Yes, this is a pro-victim website, I support that 150%, I believe 1,000% that JA is guilty of 1st degree murder, but I know others out there don't agree with me...have their own opinions & I feel like they are entitled to have them & share them just like I am. Maybe it's my being a veteran or my husband being deployed fighting for our freedoms that riles this up in me, I don't know. :twocents:

Trashing Travis is not allowed here. Accusing him of being a pedophile when there is NO evidence is no way in line with us following the rules of this victim-friendly forum.

Respectfully snipped for space.

Lol, my first thought when reading that post was "Neil Patrick Harris is cooking her dinner? Wow, I don't know how she managed that, but that's awesome!"

It only shows that it's late and I should probably go to bed. :floorlaugh:

Double post...oops

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Why is someone who has a different opinion automatically a troll?? I've stayed quiet today, for a multitude of reasons, but it bothers me that people aren't "allowed" to have different opinions here. Yes, this is a pro-victim website, I support that 150%, I believe 1,000% that JA is guilty of 1st degree murder, but I know others out there don't agree with me...have their own opinions & I feel like they are entitled to have them & share them just like I am. Maybe it's my being a veteran or my husband being deployed fighting for our freedoms that riles this up in me, I don't know. :twocents:

I don't believe that someone of a different opinion is a troll. And, my husband is retired military and has seen a lot of combat. Everyone IS entitled to their own opinions, but on this website, people are not allowed to say that Travis is a pedophile. Rules of the site. Period.

Don't call me a troll. That's disrespectful and the Spider-Man underwear was not hearsay. Secondly you need to cope and find a way to not be disrespectful to people who don't share your viewpoints. That's what life is about. I haven't called any of you names and I only joined this place bc I wanted to keep up with the heeringa case and you guys were one of the quickest sites to check in.
The issue is trashing the victim. It's not aloud here. At all.

Oh, I forgot the BEST part of the story! I took my boyfriend's car. When the cop dropped me off at home I was out of it that I just dropped in bed and fell asleep, not to wake up until the next morning when my boyfriend woke me up panicked because his car was stolen in the night. I was still so foggy (forgive me) that I just mumbled something about calling the police. Then as I was laying there with him on the phone it started to come to me. I was like, "baby...I really love you....um...about your car..."

I've taken Ambien and nothing like this ever happened to me. I am so boring.

On another note, my dog is biting his nails. Is that weird, or what? I don't think he really cares about Jodi either.

This is from the FB page

One of our members wrote to Sheriff Arpaio re Arias' tweets. Here is the reply:

Trisha,

Sheriff Arpaio received your email and asked that I respond. First off, Jodi Arias, much like the other 800 women at the Estrella Jail, is a pre-trial inmate. This means that they have not yet been found guilty of a crime and still have all the rights that you and I have. She has the right to use the phone to talk to whomever she wants, and that person, who is not in custody, has the right to tweet or Facebook or run a website based off those conversations.

Per the constitution of the United States, the Sheriff cannot intervene, until such time as she has lost those rights. Inmate Arias’ tweets are bothersome to the Sheriff and his Office, however there is nothing we can do at this time to restrict any pre-trial inmates access to the phone.

Thank you for your concern, keep in mind that this is something that we are actively looking at.

Sergeant Brandon Jones
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Media Relations Unitponse

THANK YOU for relaying this info to us.
Good to know that Sheriff Joe and staff are aware of this and find it offensive as we do and are actively watching this.

Won't be long and JA will no longer be a "pre trial inmate" ... Convicted of M1 should JA will fade away.

Not yet, but im seriously considering it now, since Ive seen about 400 commercials of it on HLN today...tee hee!

I was seriously thinking about ordering the SunSetter Awning and then came to my senses and realized I don't even have a patio for it to cover. Verdict watch over-load!:blushing:

I know that if I were on that jury, I would hang it before I'd settle on anything less than what it is -- M1.

hubby(yes,I got him hooked on my addiction :blushing:) & I were just agreeing to this too. I would go for a hung jury before I would settle for anything less than M1 for this evil spawn:maddening:

Man, all this fighting reminds me of the last trial. It's not worth a T/O, y'all! <3

How not to lose your mind during Verdict Watch:

1. Walk away from the computer every little bit. It's still a beautiful world outside. :spring:

2. Share your nervousness and be supportive of one another. :hug:

3. If you are :maddening: het up and catch yourself using "you" in addressing another poster, or making judgy comments about another poster, probably best NOT to hit Reply on that one! :slapfight:

4. If you disagree with a post, just move on past it. No need to respond or snark at one another. Life's too short. :rubberducky:

We'll get there!
:grouphug:

:truce: Everybody!!!

I've taken Ambien and nothing like this ever happened to me. I am so boring.

On another note, my dog is biting his nails. Is that weird, or what? I don't think he really cares about Jodi either.

Awe..poor doggy. He's got sympathy nerves.

(whispers) Ambien. Stay away! That stuff will make you get up out of bed at night when you don't realize it and cause you to eat the frozen stuff inside the koolpac you put on an injured knee!

There are stories out there that are unfreakingbelievable!

I went in on a late Sunday afternoon to get induced with my 1st kid. Was given some med to to start to get my cervix ready (tmi, sorry) and an ambien and told I'd get the pitocin in the morning. Went to sleep, woke up at about 4:30 am, told my husband something was happening and to get a nurse. He went down and they gave him the yeah, ok...turns out I had her in 2 minutes. I swear it was the ambien that had me sleep through labor. With my 2nd kid, I didn't get so lucky to sleep through labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member