Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH hates my passion for this trial. I have not talked to him about the case (as it only infuriates him). Last night a news cast came on his channel and he said "that girl is so ugly - she actually looks a little better with glasses".

I asked him what he knew of this case and he said - "she stabbed him 30 times and shot him in the head". I asked "do you think she's guilty?" he replied "she confessed and admitted it!" . . . I asked if he thought she deserved the death penalty and he replied "yes - you bet I do and I think it is a total waste of taxpayer money to have a trial . . . just sentence her". He didn't believe TA abused her and knew of the Mormon component.

I just thought I would post what a man (who doesn't want to hear about this case whatsoever and avoids trial coverage at all cost) had to say.

:seeya: wenwe. Glad to see you found a seat :blushing:

OT: That poor girl gave birth to a daughter .. no doubt without drugs or any prenatal care! Now there are women who have been genuinely abused .. they are the people who need help and care from professionals trained in PTSD and every other horror they lived with. Thank god they're free.

Even worse, the media is reporting that there 5 pregnancies between them, and the yard is currently being excavated :( .

There are lots of neighbours speaking out, saying they called police about suspicious activity at the house. Things like a naked woman crawling around in the backyard, and a young girl holding a baby and calling out for help.

Maybe they've decided to make Jodi pay for her 18 days on the stand.

Maybe they don't have air-conditioning at home.

Maybe they're gossiping about why #5 and #8 got the boot.

Maybe they're sticking pins in a defense attorney doll.

Maybe they're being replaced, one by one, with aliens.

Maybe the two women are split on who'd you rather, Horn or Melendez. (Has there been a call for strawberry banana jello?)

Maybe they're discussing the evidence.

Maybe they'll tell us when they're done.

:great: post of the century!

(whispers) Ambien. Stay away! That stuff will make you get up out of bed at night when you don't realize it and cause you to eat the frozen stuff inside the koolpac you put on an injured knee!

There are stories out there that are unfreakingbelievable!

I think Amberen is a newer drug and is mistaken for Ambien.

Amberen is for menopausal women.

This is from the FB page

One of our members wrote to Sheriff Arpaio re Arias' tweets. Here is the reply:

Trisha,

Sheriff Arpaio received your email and asked that I respond. First off, Jodi Arias, much like the other 800 women at the Estrella Jail, is a pre-trial inmate. This means that they have not yet been found guilty of a crime and still have all the rights that you and I have. She has the right to use the phone to talk to whomever she wants, and that person, who is not in custody, has the right to tweet or Facebook or run a website based off those conversations.

Per the constitution of the United States, the Sheriff cannot intervene, until such time as she has lost those rights. Inmate Arias’ tweets are bothersome to the Sheriff and his Office, however there is nothing we can do at this time to restrict any pre-trial inmates access to the phone.

Thank you for your concern, keep in mind that this is something that we are actively looking at.

Sergeant Brandon Jones
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Media Relations Unitponse

What I find bothersome is that Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a American Idol-type Christmas caroling contest in which Jodi Arias won! No sure I believe the PR person who said JA's tweets are bothersome. Sheriff Joe has always liked attention.

Even worse, the media is reporting that there 5 pregnancies between them, and the yard is currently being excavated :( .

There are lots of neighbours speaking out, saying they called police about suspicious activity at the house. Things like a naked woman crawling around in the backyard, and a young girl holding a baby and calling out for help.

Oh no .. :(

i do not watch HLN so I did not see it........but did he give a reason as to WHY ? i am always interested in opposing opinions.

He was laughing and didn't seem to take it seriously. I was so disenchanted with him I don't even remember if he gave a reason.

OMG! Was this perp buddies with someone in LE?

That actually worries me more. The Cameron Diaz explanation kind of made me laugh. I thought that was the worse mess up of Martinez...bringing that up again...looks its just my opinion. I want to stress that she is guilty, I'm just not sure of what.

It shouldn't worry you at all. Juan did not mess up when he mentioned that. Women have been wearing stuff like that for years now.

She is guilty of premeditated murder.

I hope this thread gets cleaned up soon and none of Travis' loved ones stumble upon it before then.

I wanna know what trans vaginal mesh does AND if I ever need it.. What am I supposed to use instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG LOL, I just spit coke all over my keyboard!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I'm at half dose as well with no ill effects.

:seeya:

I just realized she's talking about Amberen...for menopause symptoms...not Ambien for sleep. :floorlaugh:

I've used Ambien in moderation for years with no problem, thankfully. I guess I'm not sensitive to it. But the FDA just said that older women should only use half a dose, and that's what I usually do.

Maybe I should be happy we don't have it .. The ad showed people losing weight around the middle .. I was hoping to pill pop my way back to my pre-trial weight :blushing:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Mrs. Norris!

There seems to be some confusion here between Amberen , which is what you initially said you wanted "NOW", and Ambien, which is what we THOUGHT you wanted... :confused:

Amberen is taken to alleviate menopausal symptoms. (ETA: Apparently touted as a weight loss aid in some markets.)
Ambien is the dangerous sleeping pill that we're cautioning you against.

Now... Has anyone taken Amberen, and have any experiences to share with Mrs. G Norris?

The underwear and pedophilia are smokescreens.

TA was not a pedophile.

Both topics have nothing to do with premeditated murder, nor does the sex they participated in between two consenting adults.

The trial is about MURDER!

you are absolutely right. red herring, smokescreen, all those things.

it's a defense ploy (they've hammered it since the beginning) to make TA the bad guy and JA the victim.

after all, if he's a pedophile, so what if she killed him, right?

but once again, that's NOT what this trial's about. period.

:banghead:

Maybe they are hung up on the 'Felony' part of murder 1. I think I would be. It was kind of hard to understand for me. jmo

I'm fairly certain after reading the legal question thread the only thing they are supposed to be considering right now is M1, M2 or MS.

Ugh... connected with the jury from the stand in 18 days... feeling protective toward her... ugh... per HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax