Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. But surely you'll agree that it is inconsistent at best for a pedophile to be involved with an adult woman. Pedophiles do not have a sexual attraction to mature adults of either sex -- regardless of whether they dress the part. Their attraction is to the physical form of a child.

totally agree - I work with kids who have been groomed/abused. I have had countless training how to recognise abusers/groomers etc and please believe me 100% that TA was NO WAY attracted to kids.

I believe that was a button that JA wanted to press as everyone knows what contempt we feel for child abusers (as JM said THE HOT BUTTON)

The underwear and pedophilia are smokescreens.

TA was not a pedophile.

Both topics have nothing to do with premeditated murder, nor does the sex they participated in between two consenting adults.

The trial is about MURDER!

Exactly.

Even *IF* Travis was a pedophile (and I don't believe he was) it wasn't up to Jodi to save society from him by slaughtering him. She should have reported it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Mrs. Norris!

There seems to be some confusion here between Amberen , which is what you initially said you wanted "NOW", and Ambien, which is what we THOUGHT you wanted... :confused:

Amberen is taken to alleviate menopausal symptoms.
Ambien is the dangerous sleeping pill that we're cautioning you against.

Now... Has anyone taken Amberen, and have any experiences to share with Mrs. G Norris?

Before anyone starts I'm NOT menopausal .. just a bit couch chubby :blushing:

I'll admit when I first heard the 12 year old girl comment, it caused me some concern. I've since gotten over it and decided it's not a big deal.

The Spider-Man underwear issue is a joke. If anyone thinks that points to pedophilia then they need to open their mind.

So you believe what JA says....wow that is very scary. There was no pictures of any children, NOTHING, she couldn't even keep her stories straight...did you notice that???? And because Travis compared JA's voice to a 12 year old girl's voice does not a pedophile make him. I would be very shy to say I believed anything that came out of that monster's JA's mouth. She deserves the worst possible sentence that is coming to her. How would you feel if JA was let out of jail and became involved with one of your children?

I've never trusted that audio - Travis Alexander does not sound enthusiastic to be talking to Arias. I got the impression that Arias told Travis Alexander to make the 12 year old girl comment - for her because she likes it.

Plus, Arias had the audio with her to "put" together any way that she pleases.

There is something off in that audio - IMO - and it is not Travis Alexander being "sick." There just seems to be something untrue about that audio - this audio was something that made Arias really cry because she mad (not sad). I always felt she feared that if the audio was played in a way that she did not want it do be played - that whatever tool / trick / deception she used would be caught.

well, good evening all,
i'll just leave the door open let a little fresh air in here. jury came late today, i did not hear if they are going to staying late. does any one know?

According to KCL (posted on the other thread)

Update from Pasa- jurors Maureen, artist, wrestler, housewife just came back from possible smoke break good mood and chatty

Keep the faith

I'd like to know why the pedophilia claim was allowed in this trial. I don't think it's relevant.

Uhm... Your dog and cat go through your mesh implant?

ETA .. Nevermind. I was confused.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm D Y I N G laughing! I'm going to have to tell my co-workers (urology, lots of mesh implants) about that one tomorrow!

For those of you freaking out about deliberations, please remember this:

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Let's stay positive folks!!! ♥ GO TEAM TRAVIS ♥

No I assume and rightfully so due to Travis comment about her sounding like a 12 year old girl while orgasming and liking it. The underwear was talked about via text. I said pedophile fantasies or tendencies. He wouldn't be one unless he did something which to all of our knowledge he hasn't. I don't like Jodi her grammar and smugness was annoying. Her better than now attitude really out me off. But from someone that isn't as emotionally charged as a lot of you seem to be by the attacks I'm looking at things from both sides.

Well if you want to get technical a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children. Not that I think any grown man should ever think about a child in that way, but Travis' comment was about a 12 yr old experiencing her first orgasm.

That would be considered sick and wrong, but not a pedophile fantasy!

Also I just want to say that if anyone here hasn't said something in the heat of the moment they regretted later well I envy you. A few times after sex I have sat back and thought WTF was I thinking when i said that. Come on now it was phone sex, Jodi was doing a little girl voice, and maybe it was just him saying the wrong thing. Maybe it was around that age he gave a girl her first orgasm. I won't lie I think back to my first experience now and then.

I think that most people need more then a silly comment to get all riled up about someone. I have seen cases where children were harmed. If I were dating a guy and he said that I wouldn't giggle about it I would flat out stop and question it. Jodi giggled!

Fair enough. But surely you'll agree that it is inconsistent at best for a pedophile to be involved with an adult woman. Pedophiles do not have a sexual attraction to mature adults of either sex -- regardless of whether they dress the part. Their attraction is to the physical form of a child.

I have to say that the things Jodi and Travis said to one another made my skin crawl. However, they were both consenting adults. No one was victimized in the real world but Travis, and, oh my dear God, was that man victimized. There are people out there who truly do struggle with intrusive sexual desires and thoughts who never victimize anyone. Good for them!!!

Murder One for Jodi!

It'll be okay! Scott Peterson got death and his jury was out seven days...

Someone said they only actually deliberated 12 hours. A long holiday weekend fell in the middle. Also, they lost a couple jurors and had to start over when they brought in alternates.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Mrs. Norris!

There seems to be some confusion here between Amberen , which is what you initially said you wanted "NOW", and Ambien, which is what we THOUGHT you wanted... :confused:

Amberen is taken to alleviate menopausal symptoms.
Ambien is the dangerous sleeping pill that we're cautioning you against.

Now... Has anyone taken Amberen, and have any experiences to share with Mrs. G Norris?

I live in Oregon. We don't get fun drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches