Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said they only actually deliberated 12 hours. A long holiday weekend fell in the middle. Also, they lost a couple jurors and had to start over when they brought in alternates.

36 hours

I hurt my back yesterday and spent the whole day dealing with doctors and xrays. I am kind of glad they didn't come back yet. After all these years, I didn't want to miss the moment she finally gets what is coming to her. Yes, I realize how selfish I sound right now:blushing:

So what if Travis wasn't a nice guy (I'm not agreeing with this)? He didn't deserve this. Jodi left him to rot for 5 days in his home. Just disgusting.

If they can disregard in whole or in part the testimony of witnesses who were not credible, that drop kicks:

Gus Searcy - my goodness, why was he called in the first place
ALV - couldn't find objectivity if it was wrapped around her checkbook
Dr. Samuels - way too smitten with Jodi and could not think straight during and after his time with her plus he looks exactly like Gus Searcy
Robert Geffner - a more likable version of Dr. Samuels
Darryl - credible because it was clear he was still smitten but even though he tried to be evasive, he couldn't

So that leaves Darryl, Robert Geffner and Jodi.
Drop kick all of Jodi's testimony and that leaves one sad ex boyfriend and one friend of ALV

So, given all of that, unless they're paying Jodi back for holding them hostage for 18 days, they should already be kicking back on their sofas with a bottle of wine.

Hello. Will someone please update what is going on... I don't own a tv set. I have scrolled through the past several pages of posts here, but mostly see chatter about binge eating food items, menopause, Donald Trump and trolls. tyia
Still on verdict watch MM. Second day, about to end @ 4:30 AZ time, app 30 minutes.

I have to say that the things Jodi and Travis said to one another made my skin crawl. However, they were both consenting adults. No one was victimized in the real world but Travis, and, oh my dear God, was that man victimized. There are people out there who truly do struggle with intrusive sexual desires and thoughts who never victimize anyone. Good for them!!!

Murder One for Jodi!

I agree. I'm not into facials or forced sex fantasies (Jodi admitted to having both). I find them gross. But whatever floats their boats.

Haven't been on the chat room in a long time. Is there a simple way to find it?

Remember how the Jury in the Julie Jensen case worked their case? They put everything side by side; the letter, everything, the details that they could. It took awhile. Maybe our Jury has taken that approach. It's a lot to go through if they hv decided to go through it all.

I think Amberen is a newer drug and is mistaken for Ambien.

Amberen is for menopausal women.

I always wonder who the people are who sit around dreaming up names for drugs. I think I'd like to have that job. We could have a Jodivan for perhaps a migrane.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Hwelp.. still nada. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members