Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is guilty, I agree with you. There is also way more proof in this case that Jodi is the killer, self admitted. I do stick by my feelings that Travis isn't a nice guy at all and in parts a repulsive person. At this point if people think he's a nice guy after reading all this stuff than I don't know what to say. I guess it's interpretation

After reading all what "stuff"? You know the defendant lies, right? She's the only one who's alleged any wrongdoing on Travis' part.

As far as him calling her names, she deserved it. Now, let's compare name calling to, oh, IDK, say brutal murder. That's apples and oranges.

I've never trusted that audio - Travis Alexander does not sound enthusiastic to be talking to Arias. I got the impression that Arias told Travis Alexander to make the 12 year old girl comment - for her because she likes it.

Plus, Arias had the audio with her to "put" together any way that she pleases.

There is something off in that audio - IMO - and it is not Travis Alexander being "sick." There just seems to be something untrue about that audio - this audio was something that made Arias really cry because she mad (not sad). I always felt she feared that if the audio was played in a way that she did not want it do be played - that whatever tool / trick / deception she used would be caught.

I get an off feeling about it as well...and who in the throes of passion ...in the middle of a phone sex session says...what did you say? Puhlease !!
Who does that???Seriously !

How did you get your mesh magnet screen to stay up? I wanted it to work so badly - but the magnets would not line up correctly. Perhaps I got a defective one.

It is about 3:30pm in Mesa - Does anyone think that Travis Alexander will receive justice today?

I'm glad to hear that these three missing for ten years girls have been found - they were being held captive in a house not far from each of their homes.

I didn't follow the directions...I just stapled them to the door frame and the magnets line up perfectly. The lacy looking part goes on top BTW.

sindydee- I can't find your post where you ask, but to subscribe to a thread just go to the top of the thread (underneath the page numbers), click on "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to Thread". It will prompt you to make a selection or two at that point.

I think you're in the UK, right? I'm not sure if you can receive any text alerts telling you when the jury reaches a verdict. Just rely on WS :)

Thank you so much, LOL, I am already subscribed. wonder why I don't get all the notifications pf new posts to my email. :( Yes over in the UK and have a blackberry, which is completely useless for apps. Arrrghhhhh. I will just have to stay in every night until the jury are back lol. Thank you. x

Oh, I forgot the BEST part of the story! I took my boyfriend's car. When the cop dropped me off at home I was out of it that I just dropped in bed and fell asleep, not to wake up until the next morning when my boyfriend woke me up panicked because his car was stolen in the night. I was still so foggy (forgive me) that I just mumbled something about calling the police. Then as I was laying there with him on the phone it started to come to me. I was like, "baby...I really love you....um...about your car..."

We must be sisters! I woke up on the floor by the front door--I must have walked in the door and just curled up on the floor. (I now know how badly I react to Xanax--I am out of my mind, even with a tiny dose!) My poor boyfriend thought I had a stroke or something!

:floorlaugh: Your poor boyfriend! Good thing we're so cute!:floorlaugh:

Again, read my post I said fantasies. It's not hearsay and this all started out by me asking if some things bothered parents and I don't see her getting 1st degree. You want to star blocking people for their opinions you should change this site to a location out of North Korea.
A couple of people have asked, but this thread is moving really quickly. So, in case you missed it:

Can you please provide a link that shows where Jodi and Travis discussed the spiderman underwear in their text messages?

I hope I don't get a penalty for writing this, but I feel the need.

Without calling anyone out, however, it is very obvious, there are trolls swirling in here today.

It's best to just ignore them.
They thrive on stirring the pot, and love it when they get any sort of a response.

All you are going to do is get your blood pressure rising by reading their drek and trying to rationalize with them.

Just put em on ignore and forget em.

This bears repeating......the ignore function is your friend:seeya:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

A juror sneezed.. apparently it could be allergies there is a slight breeze in Phoenix today. But it could also be to perfume it's been reported someone was wearing Obsession today. The juror was reported to ask for pepper packet to sprinkle on their take out lunch perhaps that's what made the juror sneeze.. Keep it here folks.. We'll let you know what made the Juror sneeze after these messages from the pocket hose, AARP & teasers about tonight's line up..

BREAKING NEWS.. A juror sneezed .. Stay Tuned!
:floorlaugh:

PS just try'n to relieve tentions kinda class clown no offense y'all!:rockon:

LOL....that s how I feel about it.

You're entitled to your feelings about Travis, but this is a victim friendly site, so expressing them is not allowed under the terms of agreement. It's time to stop, please. Thanks.

Jodi is guilty, I agree with you. There is also way more proof in this case that Jodi is the killer, self admitted. I do stick by my feelings that Travis isn't a nice guy at all and in parts a repulsive person. At this point if people think he's a nice guy after reading all this stuff than I don't know what to say. I guess it's interpretation

For those of you freaking out about deliberations, please remember this:

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Let's stay positive folks!!! ♥ GO TEAM TRAVIS ♥

How many HOURS for Scott Peterson and Melendez?

If there were ANY written communications that mentioned BOYS underwear, there is absolutely NO way Nurmi wouldn't have flashed it 100 times during the trial, and mentioning it even more than he does his other three quotes.

Exactly my point. There were NO DISCUSSIONS between Jodi and Travis about this imaginary spiderman underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89